252°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Swiggy or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Swiggy Refer and Earn: Both get Rs.150 off on 300

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 12
150
50% OFF 300.0
Swiggy
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Swiggy or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Screenshot www.google.co.in 2016 11 12 14 27 29
Coupon Hunter
158
8,220
15164
158
Swiggy Coupons
Deal Expired

https://i.imgur.com/9wX48j0.jpg

https://www.swigg...m/

Referral coupons are valid only for a bill of Rs. 300 or more for orders paid for via Net banking or Credit/Debit Card.
Current referral scheme valid till 30th June, 2016.

Deal Wiki

Swiggy Refer and Earn: Both get Rs.150 off on 300

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Swiggy.
  2. Use Coupon G86A2W on your first order
  3. Get Rs.150 off on 300 coupon code.
  4. Referral coupons are valid only for a bill of Rs. 300 or more for orders paid for via Net banking or Credit/Debit Card.
  5. Current referral scheme valid till 30th June, 2016.
92 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
0
174
338
2

vus

Img 20160213 075144
Deal Subedar
4
196
1474
21

Incresed referal benefit from 100 off on 300 to 150 off on 300. Good .

Vu n S.

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
95
672
7

VunS ! Awsum deal for restaurants like creamstone and all !

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1754
21
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Incresed referal benefit from 100 off on 300 to 150 off on 300. Good .

Vu n S.


Wat abt referral credits dat too 150?

Its showing 50 off for me…??

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
230
14

How does this work? Can anyone explain?

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
481
3956
34

Anyone who need referal please pm me

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
72
166
6

Someone please PM me the referal code!

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
2

Removed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
224
5

they are sending 50off codes not 150..got 50 off coupon

3426 10208214528457309 1511068509824692669 n
Deal Cadet
1
74
244
5

Got a mail abt 150off…but when i open swiggy refrel page it says 50? Is it like 150 for the new person and 50 for old customer by refrel?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
15
677
4306
83

is swiggy now delivering all over mumbai???
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@rajat7040 wrote:

Someone please PM me the referal code!

removed

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
230
14

Need a new phone number to use the referral code?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
56
0

Some one give me a referral code!

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7
@nitin.nmg93 wrote:

Some one give me a referral code!

check pm

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
481
3956
34
@nitin.nmg93 wrote:

Some one give me a referral code!

sent

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
230
14

PM me for new referral code. Benifit is for both.

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
481
3956
34
@tufel wrote:

PM me for referral new code. Benifit is for both.

what..??sent the referal

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
95
672
7

Referral code on fpd???? (App view) @@[email protected]@ and some one pls clear this 50 or 150 doubt

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
95
672
7

Person whom u are referring gets 50 off on 300 and aftr there successful order you get referral coupon of rs.150.

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
@bsp403 wrote:

Referral code on fpd???? (App view) @@[email protected]@ and some one pls clear this 50 or 150 doubt


It’s clearly 150 for both, in some cases, it’s 50 (may be)

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
73
230
14
@pjsandyy wrote:

@tufel wrote:

PM me for referral new code. Benifit is for both.

what..??sent the referal


I’m asking people to use my referral code. Lol! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Entertainment kid wackey animation clipart
Deal Cadet
2
95
672
7
@vg_desi wrote:


@bsp403 wrote:

Referral code on fpd???? (App view) @@[email protected]@ and some one pls clear this 50 or 150 doubt


It’s clearly 150 for both, in some cases, it’s 50 (may be)

Many were getting only rs.50. what about ur city? do u have 150 for both?

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
@bsp403 wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:


@bsp403 wrote:

Referral code on fpd???? (App view) @@[email protected]@ and some one pls clear this 50 or 150 doubt


It’s clearly 150 for both, in some cases, it’s 50 (may be)

Many were getting only rs.50. what about ur city? do u have 150 for both?

My mistake…
Let me clear yiu..
It’s nowhere mentioned that discount will be same (₹150) for both.

Refer your friend and get ₹150 off on 300.
That’s it.

176807 210716525607416 5379371 o
Deal Cadet
0
52
122
2

only getting 50off code not 150…

Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15
@manan3230 wrote:

Got a mail abt 150off…but when i open swiggy refrel page it says 50? Is it like 150 for the new person and 50 for old customer by refrel?


Update app…..app, mail and website all says it’s 150 off on 300.

But not for referred person.

Missing