Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Swuso: Get Rs.100 CB per product + Use coupon code | Additional Rs. 50 credits on signup

Swuso: Get Rs.100 CB per product + Use coupon code | Additional Rs. 50 credits on signup

65°
100% OFF 0.0
Merchant Hub User
swusostore

https://swu...om
Get Rs.100 Cashback per product + use coupon code | Additional Rs. 50 credits on signup

Terms and Conditions:
1. Cashback is fully redeemable (100%) at swuso store.
2. Cashback can be used along with coupon codes in store.
3. Cashback is non transferable.
4. No limit to earn cashback in account.
5. Check product on swuso.com to know the amount of cashback per product.
6. Free Shipping on order above Rs.599/-.
7. No Minimum cart value for cashback.
8. Cashback is applicable on multiple orders.
9. Offer valid for new and old user.
10. Cashback will be credited on the completion of the order.
11. To check cashback visit swuso credits section in my account.
12. Cashback is non-cashable.

About the store:
Swuso is the Home to unique products, with exciting offers, quirky, different from all the other stores that cannot be found anywhere else. All the designs, prints, and products that you see on swuso have been designed internationally in countries like Indonesia, UK and other countries around the world by renowned graphic designers. All the designs are hand-sketched (digitally) and then transferred onto the products. Merchandise on swuso, like t-shirts, hoodies, crop-tops, etc. are made of 180gsm high quality cotton material. The prints are non-stretchable and come with a guarantee if destroyed. Whereas other products like phone cases, pop grips etc are made of brittle and high quality material, indestructible and resistant to fading

For more details, kindly contact swuso.com email: [email protected]

Swuso reserves the right to disqualify any person from the benefits of the offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified.

Swuso.com reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice.

In case of any discrepancy with offer, bill is mandatory

In case of any dispute, the decision of Swuso Technology will be final and binding.

To know more on cashback & any terms and conditions visit swuso.com

Expired
Merchant hub Submitted via Merchant Hub
Hi, I am swusostore and I am offical seller registered with DesiDime. I Have submitted this deal via Merchant Hub.
Merchat Hub is a platform for brands and its registered sellers to share their deals directly on DesiDime. Click here to know more about Merchant Hub
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Where the store in Delhi NCR?

replyuser
Click here to reply