Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Syska HT600 Corded & Cordless Trimmer for Men  (Black, Silver)

Syska HT600 Corded & Cordless Trimmer for Men (Black, Silver)

909°
71% OFF 2099.0
Deal Major
shahrujun

https://www.flipkart.com/syska-ht600-corded-cor...
Syska HT600 Corded & Cordless Trimmer for Men (Black, Silver)

Expired

Deal Wiki

33 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for sharing this deal. Indeed the price is lowest is the selling history of this product.

But then apart from Flipkart, nowhere else could see reviews of the product. Hope no issues/reasons behind such a price drop.

PS: I have ordered HT600 already but see HT500 and UT1000 also available at same prices

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

welcome bro

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Nice

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Which one better ht600 or ut1000 ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I m also confused, anyone pls suggest

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How about HT3050?? any reviews?? even it was available for same price yesterday.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not good as compared to other 2 models. Go for either ht600 or ut1000

View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have already ordered one yesterday. I was looking for Panasonic ER207 Trimmer but this is okay at 599. It is good at this price tag and you should consider this one as it supports fast charging and also has a strong adaptor for charging. It works good in Corded mode. Let’s test it now.

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

Go with Ht600 rather than Ut1000

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568450/original/IMG_20190531_203814.jpg?1559315376https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/568451/original/IMG_20190531_203802.jpg?1559315388

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good find

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

…got ht600….strange….the led is nt showing while charging….its on charging mode for last 15 minutes and it is written that the battery charges fully in 1 hour….still no life….will wait for some time and hope its not defective pieces….

Link Copied

…got a defective charger….trimmer is charging perfectly and working coded and cordlessly….bt its an ordinary trimmer if anyone is using medium or higher range philips trimmer…and syska’s blades do hurt skin a bit….

Link Copied

Anybody able to register the extra 1year warranty for Ht600 ???

Link Copied

I can’t find ht600 in the product list on syska site

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Price changed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Back…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Uniblade is good for the price..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I just talked to CC regarding this. They told that the product is new there still not updated on website. they told U can send email to syska CC along with Invoice and warrenty card. they will do needful.

Link Copied

….plz tel me…those who bought ht600…you guys got usb cable or power adaptor or usb cable with charger?….

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I just received HT600, they are giving adapter/charger with pin is similar to the general charging pin in mobile.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

God, that what the CC person told me..from this U can get idea what kind of service quality they will provide.

replyuser
Click here to reply