225°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing

Syska LED 18 WATT bulb 2 qty

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 12 Votes: 14

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
599
46% OFF 1118.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Home Décor & Furnishing from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Home Décor & Furnishing
Missing
Deal Cadet
2
112
354
1
Syska LED 18 WATT bulb 2 qty
Deal Expired

Syska LED 18 WATT 2 Qty 2 years warranty at a price of 599 . mrp is 1118

http://www.flipkart.com/syska-led-lights-18-w-6...

Deal Wiki

Syska LED 18 WATT bulb 2 qty

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Flipkart.
  2. Buy now for Rs 599

Other Syska Led Bulbs upto 50% off

http://www.flipkart.com/household/lighting/bulb...

43 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
112
795
8024
124

good price for 18w led bulb

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
112
354
1

yes…never saw see this price from a such brand….18 watt massive

Missing
Deal Captain
112
795
8024
124

write price in title too

Tenor
Deal Lieutenant
25
13
5582
90

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL

*

Dr strange 2016 v2  new logo  by drdarkdoom d9z2e5v
Deal Subedar
5
218
1128
7

Thanks bought one.Great and best price ever for a 18w bulb that too from syska and free in a day delivery too.@govindkukreti198513 Mention that one too.
Offline price is around 500 each.

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@iamjsk77888 wrote:

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL


*

congrats https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
@iamjsk77888 wrote:

Vu + 💥💥💥 LIGHTNING 💥💥💥 Alert sent bro https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Appriciate it FOR SHARING GREAT DEAL


*

congrats https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
112
354
1
@camouflage wrote:

Thanks bought one.Great and best price ever for a 18w bulb that too from syska and free in a day delivery too.@govindkukreti198513 Mention that one too.
Offline price is around 500 each.

thanks buddy for correcting

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
112
354
1
@govindkukreti198513 wrote:

@camouflage wrote:

Thanks bought one.Great and best price ever for a 18w bulb that too from syska and free in a day delivery too.@govindkukreti198513 Mention that one too.
Offline price is around 500 each.

thanks buddy for correcting

one more thing buddy in Delhi its not showing one day delivery that’s why not posted… but happy that you are getting it …its superb

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
68
3

Don’t buy Syska LED. These LED bulbs are imported from China and have poor quality.
Instead go for Phillips which is way better.

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
112
354
1

don’t manipulate buddy…seller is Wsretail and already brought prod of this make and checked too

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
68
3
@govindkukreti198513 wrote:

don’t manipulate buddy…seller is Wsretail and already brought prod of this make and checked too


Nothing against your deal. Just opinion

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
166
294
16

VU n Suggested. Not buying,will prefer eveready if made available in 18W segment.

1066523 amol
Deal Subedar
4
550
1822
39

VnS Good Find.

Good Quality Brand Syska. Already using Syska LED and Syska Gadget Secure too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
105
148
3

http://www.shopclues.com/kapis-18w-led-bulb-pac...

That chinese Rs. 135 (combo Rs. 269) 18W bulb (1260 lumens) is like 14W. So luminosity is 22% less than Syska (1620 lumens) but price is 55% less.
Also if talking of brand thing, I have many LED bulbs from 3 different China brands, all working good since 1-1.5 year without any flicker or lumen decrease. And the plastic glass does not break on falling.
Dont know about Kapis brand.

Dr strange 2016 v2  new logo  by drdarkdoom d9z2e5v
Deal Subedar
5
218
1128
7
@suspendead wrote:

http://www.shopclues.com/kapis-18w-led-bulb-pac...

That chinese Rs. 135 (combo Rs. 269) 18W buld is like 14W. So luminosity is 22% less but price is 55% less.
Also if talking of brand thing, I have many LED bulbs from 3 different China brands, all working good since 1-1.5 year without any flicker or lumen decrease. And the plastic glass does not break on falling.
Dont know about Kapis brand


But it’s light will be lesser than 7W everyday or syska.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1445268052904
Deal Cadet
1
73
112
0

Vu Good product

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
105
148
3
@camouflage wrote:

@suspendead wrote:

http://www.shopclues.com/kapis-18w-led-bulb-pac...

That chinese Rs. 135 (combo Rs. 269) 18W buld is like 14W. So luminosity is 22% less but price is 55% less.
Also if talking of brand thing, I have many LED bulbs from 3 different China brands, all working good since 1-1.5 year without any flicker or lumen decrease. And the plastic glass does not break on falling.
Dont know about Kapis brand


But it’s light will be lesser than 7W everyday or syska.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Delete your words. Test and calculate first and bring light brightness/lumen certificate from approved indian/international authority. That 18 watts chinese is equivalent to 14 watts Syska, not 7 watts. That is 22% less light but price is also 55% less than Syska. If you like brands and monopoly too much then give them all your money and sell your house and yourself and put brand stickers on your head

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80
@suspendead wrote:

@camouflage wrote:

@suspendead wrote:

http://www.shopclues.com/kapis-18w-led-bulb-pac...

That chinese Rs. 135 (combo Rs. 269) 18W buld is like 14W. So luminosity is 22% less but price is 55% less.
Also if talking of brand thing, I have many LED bulbs from 3 different China brands, all working good since 1-1.5 year without any flicker or lumen decrease. And the plastic glass does not break on falling.
Dont know about Kapis brand


But it’s light will be lesser than 7W everyday or syska.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Delete your words. Test and calculate first and bring light brightness/lumen certificate from approved indian/international authority. That 18 watts chinese is equivalent to 14 watts Syska, not 7 watts. That is 22% less light but price is also 55% less than Syska. If you like brands and monopoly too much then give them all your money and sell your house and yourself and put brand stickers on your head

ya maybe they are good.but Brands are good and you can buy with confidence..

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
105
148
3
@maddydilip wrote:

@suspendead wrote:

@camouflage wrote:

@suspendead wrote:

http://www.shopclues.com/kapis-18w-led-bulb-pac...

That chinese Rs. 135 (combo Rs. 269) 18W buld is like 14W. So luminosity is 22% less but price is 55% less.
Also if talking of brand thing, I have many LED bulbs from 3 different China brands, all working good since 1-1.5 year without any flicker or lumen decrease. And the plastic glass does not break on falling.
Dont know about Kapis brand


But it’s light will be lesser than 7W everyday or syska.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Delete your words. Test and calculate first and bring light brightness/lumen certificate from approved indian/international authority. That 18 watts chinese is equivalent to 14 watts Syska, not 7 watts. That is 22% less light but price is also 55% less than Syska. If you like brands and monopoly too much then give them all your money and sell your house and yourself and put brand stickers on your head

ya maybe they are good.but Brands are good and you can buy with confidence..

no

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
62
1300
12

did anyone read the user review on flipkart?

Madhavan
Deal Subedar
11
93
2686
80
@dealshunter wrote:

did anyone read the user review on flipkart?


there is no review available to read.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
62
1300
12
@maddydilip wrote:

@dealshunter wrote:

did anyone read the user review on flipkart?


there is no review available to read.

check again. the guy says it’s not really like an 18w bulb

Missing