Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Tata Clicq - 200% cashback on Orders (1 lucky winner every hour)

Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Score: 3 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 2
  • Repost : 1
Tatacliqlogo new
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33

Tata clicq
Get 200%cashback on your shopping today at TAta clicq
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/247483/medium/3454585IMG_20160705_230350.jpg?1480951509
images upload

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/247483/medium/3454585IMG_20160705_230350.jpg?1480951509
images upload

Sale starts today at 12:00am – 12pm tomorrow
View T&Cs – https://www.tatacliq.com/promotionstermsandcond...
1.Jack and Jones mens wear upto 50%off
2.womens wear at upto 30%off
3.crocs shoes at upto 50%off
4. Dresses and more at Flat 30%off

All offers here – https://www.tatacliq.com/end-of-season-sale?ici...

Sorce – App.notification
1 lucky winner every hour from 12:00am today to 12pm gets 200% cashback on his order
T&C – https://www.tatacliq.com/promotionstermsandcond...

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229

Lottery. VD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Img 20170608 011632 609
Deal Lieutenant
57
25
4664
19

“Hold onto your horses”
Bumper Lottery starts @ 12midnight

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33
@Magus wrote:

Lottery. VD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Y vd brother

Indian
Deal Captain
19
4
9802
36

vu budy sqo !!

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
58
10
10802
57

vu,sqo https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
207
1742
12
@sandeepmmxu wrote:

“Hold onto your horses”
Bumper Lottery starts @ 12midnight


But i think we are never lucky

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
404
2360
25

Repost

Img 20170608 011632 609
Deal Lieutenant
57
25
4664
19
@makvijay600756 wrote:

@sandeepmmxu wrote:

“Hold onto your horses”
Bumper Lottery starts @ 12midnight


But i think we are never lucky


Considered yourself lucky, with that smartphone in your hands and running internet connection you have the power to connect to people arround the globe.
Meny people are still deprived and unlucky to get one. So think about them.

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
15
457
3936
33
@sandeepmmxu wrote:


@makvijay600756 wrote:


@sandeepmmxu wrote:

“Hold onto your horses”
Bumper Lottery starts @ 12midnight


But i think we are never lucky


Considered yourself lucky, with that smartphone in your hands and running internet connection you have the power to connect to people arround the globe.
Meny people are still deprived and unlucky to get one. So think about them.
Great words brother ..!!
nice one kg brother
thanks

Original
Deal Cadet
0
139
416
26

https://i.imgur.com/ZF5A6pH.gif
God knows why image is not showing up https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@pjsandyy wrote:

@Magus wrote:

Lottery. VD. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Y vd brother



I’ve clearly mentioned the reason. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@ontherocks wrote:

How did you figure out this small thing?



Just Trial and Error. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing