TATA SKY JSat: Tata Sky Classic Cinema at Re 1 ...

TATA SKY JSat: Tata Sky Classic Cinema at Re 1 on 12th May

289°
1
98% OFF 60.0
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
22
963
1483
9
Tata Sky Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.mytatasky.com/web/portal...in
As part of the Jingalala Saturdays Offer on 12 May’18, subscribers opting for Tata Sky Classic Cinema will enjoy the service at Rs 1 for the first 30 days followed by Rs 2 per day.

Give a missed call on 9226092260 from your RMN to subscribe.

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
R5dtdyt
Deal Lieutenant
102
2,582
4318
29

April 🤣

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
22
963
1483
9
Mohit473 wrote:

April 🤣

victim of auto fill wink pls confirm if corrected now

R5dtdyt
Deal Lieutenant
102
2,582
4318
29
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

victim of auto fill wink pls confirm if corrected now

Yup

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1

Thanx hotness added smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
2

How to activate

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
22
963
1483
9
pardeep39 wrote:

How to activate

Give a missed call on 9226092260 from your RMN to subscribe.

Rum old5
Deal Cadet
1
126
948
50

What channels are included in it?

Img 20170627 200920 117
Deal Cadet
1
157
574
9
Budhe-Baba wrote:

What channels are included in it?

+1

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
28
38
3956
34
Expand
Sevy wrote:

+1

single TS channel where they will show some pre-historic movies euphemistically called classic

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
22
963
1483
9
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

single TS channel where they will show some pre-historic movies euphemistically called classic

bro price hiked by TATA sKY recently did u notice? most of base pack increased by 20rs, dhamal mix [email protected], started looting people pensive

Saikcw
Deal Lieutenant
28
38
3956
34
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

bro price hiked by TATA sKY recently did u notice? most of base pack increased by 20rs, dhamal mix [email protected], started looting people pensive

Really ? Let Jio come … TS will get a taste of their own medicine wink

Florian 3
Deal Subedar
2
195
1408
17
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

Really ? Let Jio come … TS will get a taste of their own medicine wink

When jio will come.. Hearing from a year back.. :wink

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
22
963
1483
9
Expand
Saikcw wrote:

Really ? Let Jio come … TS will get a taste of their own medicine wink

yes bro, if u know, TS was already expensive as compared to others. But they keep increasing prices. I treat TS same as Airtel, both loots people lol JIO need to come in DTH area also wink

Missing