[Last Day] Tatacliq Anniversary Sale : Upto 80%...

[Last Day] Tatacliq Anniversary Sale : Upto 80% Off on Fashion & Electronics + 10% HDFC Cards Discount (26th - 31st May)

3197°
Z
Admin
38
3,998
4974
55
[Last Day] Tatacliq Anniversary Sale : Upto 80% Off on Fashion & Electronics + 10% HDFC Cards Discount (26th - 31st May)
Deal Expired

https://www.tatacli...m/
Tatacliq Anniversary Sale : Upto 80% Off on Fashion & Electronics + 10% HDFC Cards Discount (26th – 31st May)
https://www.tatacliq.com/anniversar...le

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/517700/medium/499386012742940393502.jpg?1527167165
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/517701/medium/499386012722815434782.jpg?1527167169

Get 10% Instant Discount on using HDFC Bank Debit & Credit Cards.
Max Discount : Rs.2000
Validity : 26th – 31st May, 2018

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: rcduke

Product: Apple iPhone 6 32GB (Gold)
TataCliq Price :23,999
After HDFC offer : 21,999
https://www.tatacliq.com/apple-iphone-6-32gb-go...

Vu 40D6535 102cm (40 inch) Full HD LED TV (Black)
Tatacliq Price : 18,800
After HDFC : 16,920
https://www.tatacliq.com/vu-40d6535-102cm-40-in...

42 Comments  |  
29 Dimers
Download
Coupon Hunter
96
5,970
10086
76

https://www.tatacli...m/
Tatacliq aniversary upcoming sale (26th – 31st may ) : Get 10% instant discount using hdfc bank cards.

HDFC Electronics & Fine Jewelery : Minimum purchase value should be Rs.5,000 maximum discount is Rs.2,000

Small Appliances & Electronic Accessories : Minimum purchase value should be Rs.2,500 maximum discount is Rs.750

HDFC Lifestyle (Apparel, Footwear, Watches & Accessories): Minimum purchase is Rs.1,500 maximum discount is Rs.750

HDFC Luxury (luxury.tatacliq.com) : Minimum purchase is Rs.7000 maximum discount : Rs.2000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/517702/medium/499386612742940393502.jpg?1527167374

Z
Admin
38
3,998
4974
55
noddy21 wrote:

https://www.tatacli...m/
Tatacliq aniversary upcoming sale (26th – 31st may ) : Get 10% instant discount using hdfc bank cards.

HDFC Electronics & Fine Jewelery : Minimum purchase value should be Rs.5,000 maximum discount is Rs.2,000

Small Appliances & Electronic Accessories : Minimum purchase value should be Rs.2,500 maximum discount is Rs.750

HDFC Lifestyle (Apparel, Footwear, Watches & Accessories): Minimum purchase is Rs.1,500 maximum discount is Rs.750

HDFC Luxury (luxury.tatacliq.com) : Minimum purchase is Rs.7000 maximum discount : Rs.2000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/517702/medium/499386612742940393502.jpg?1527167374

thanks for details. karma added. keep it up

Download
Coupon Hunter
96
5,970
10086
76

thnx for the karma

Z
Admin
38
3,998
4974
55

Up to 50% off on Smartphones & Accessories
Headphones upto 70% Off : https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-head-phone...

Motorola Moto E4 Plus 32 GB (Fine Gold) 3GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G
https://www.tatacliq.com/motorola-moto-e4-plus-...

Power Banks Upto 70% Off https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-accessorie...

Good Offers on Lenovo Smartphones : https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

Feature Phones upto 40% Off https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

iPhones at Best Prices : https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

Eglnfs2s7hgqaxz
Deal Subedar
4
250
1274
12

Upcoming Offers :-

Mobiles @ Markets Best Price
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

PowerBanks Upto 60% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-accessorie...

Televisions [email protected]
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-tv/c-msh12...

Trimmers & Shavers Upto 60% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-personal-c...

i3 LAPTOPS [email protected]
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-laptop/c-m...

Printers @ 40% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-printer-pa...

Feature Phones @ Upto 40% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

Top Brands Upto 70% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/mens-clothing-casual-w...

Casual Wears Upto 70% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/womens-clothing-casual...

International Brands Upto 60% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/mens-clothing/c-msh11/...

Ethnic Wears Upto 80% Off
https://www.tatacliq.com/womens-clothing/c-msh1...


To Shop & Earn :-

=> Offer Details:

Earn 250 CLiQCash on purchase of above 1000 INR in lifestyle
Valid till 31st May only
Offer is valid for pre-paid only
Once per customer
Points will be credited on 31st night and will be valid for 4 days (1st to 4th June)


HDFC Bank Offer:
10% Instant Discount
Max Discount: Rs. 2000
Valid on Fashion & Electronics
Valid from 26th to 31st May

R5dtdyt
Deal Captain
252
569
8881
87
rcduke wrote:

Up to 50% off on Smartphones & Accessories
Headphones upto 70% Off : https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-head-phone...

Motorola Moto E4 Plus 32 GB (Fine Gold) 3GB RAM, Dual SIM 4G
https://www.tatacliq.com/motorola-moto-e4-plus-...

Power Banks Upto 70% Off https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-accessorie...

Good Offers on Lenovo Smartphones : https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

Feature Phones upto 40% Off https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

iPhones at Best Prices : https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-mobile-pho...

Dimes contest again ??

Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
0
155
1322
15

Any offer on speakers or 2.1 etc for my VU 32.

Edit: I know tatacliq doesn’t have that great listings and mostly doesn’t deliver to Hyd, but trying luck if we can get any loots here

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Any good offer on ac? Please help dimers

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
0
55
704
18

Happy to help dimers with hdfc cc !

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
92
812
5
mahi.c028663 wrote:

Any good offer on ac? Please help dimers

no same price just hdfc discount added

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

I think their website is crashing!! Or they are updating it.. that is why the page not found error!

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
165
344
18

Any coupon codes working on tatacliq

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Anyone needing hdfc cc. Happy to help.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
436
9

I also have 2 HDFC CC and ready to help if anyone needs

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
99
3784
54
hps21 wrote:

I also have 2 HDFC CC and ready to help if anyone needs

How u got 2?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
3
flushed Is the products in “Tata cliq” are good/bad??
23916748 1570964926333657 552870380987195348 o
Deal Cadet
2
142
234
4
Ramana.ramana wrote:
flushed Is the products in “Tata cliq” are good/bad??

It’s good.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
44
3
Expand
_PB wrote:

It’s good.

I want to buy mobiles, are they relable in TaTaCliq??

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
436
9
Expand
typhoon wrote:

How u got 2?

yes..2 Credit Card and and Debit card of HDFC also…

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
197
532
39
Expand
_PB wrote:

It’s good.

Only if they deliver…They are notorious for cancelling items with nice offers..

23916748 1570964926333657 552870380987195348 o
Deal Cadet
2
142
234
4
Expand
Ramana.ramana wrote:

I want to buy mobiles, are they relable in TaTaCliq??

Yes it’s TATA.

Bn
Deal Colonel
166
1,070
37442
293

if neone needs help with HDFC card offer, feel free to pm me.

Missing