Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Electronics

[Last Day] TataCLiQ Epictronic Sale (10th - 13th May) : Upto 80% Off + 10% HDFC Cards Discount

1991°
85% OFF
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Tata CLIQ or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Z
Admin
47
4,709
5760
56
Tata CLIQ Coupons
Deal Expired

TataCLiQ Epictronic Sale (10th – 13th May) : Upto 80% Off + 10% HDFC Cards Discount
https://www.tatacliq.com/electronics-...rs

Electronics : 10% instant discount across TataCLiQ marketplace
.Minimum purchase Rs. 5,000.
Maximum discount Rs. 2,000

Small Appliances & Accessories : 10% instant discount across TataCLiQ marketplace
Minimum purchase Rs. 2,500.
Maximum discount Rs. 500

34 Comments  |  
23 Dimers
Z
Deal Major
162
1,110
15394
69

tatacliq too grinning joylets shop on all sites…

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
150
446
7

product delivery me bahut time lagadeta hai

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
295
732
41

ONIDA 1 T Split AC copper with 2 year onsite extra [email protected] net price

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
0
55
776
18

Pm me if anyone needs help with hdfc card !

Img 20171127 234702 966
Deal Newbie
1
81
40
0

Any DSLR offers friends???

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
32
1168
11
hbsoneji wrote:

ONIDA 1 T Split AC copper with 2 year onsite extra [email protected] net price

Link

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
51
170
3

Worst site , last time purchased Moto g5s plus for 12600(after 1400 discount ) ,they cancelled the order , it’s like lottery sometimes they will send the product sometimes they will not send the product

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
170
768
6
sitapodila227 wrote:

Worst site , last time purchased Moto g5s plus for 12600(after 1400 discount ) ,they cancelled the order , it’s like lottery sometimes they will send the product sometimes they will not send the product

+1

Bn
Deal Colonel
171
1,215
37728
295

I have one HDFC card, feel free to pm me if neone needs help with purchase.

Missing
suspended
0
50
77
1

Tatacliq is useless site and doesn’t deliver on time. And if you have any trouble with product then they take weeks to resolve, better to stick with Amazon and Flipkart

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
50
0

really

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
170
768
6

Ordered laptop yesterday and its shipped today

Vegeta gif
Deal Cadet
0
117
236
4

Additional 10% off with cashback sites. LOOT

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
55
140
0

I need help with HDFC card, if anyone has one extra😁😀

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
0
55
776
18
kushagraamit wrote:

I need help with HDFC card, if anyone has one extra😁😀

Check pm..

Profile pics 17
Deal Subedar
9
626
1550
16
magicmama wrote:

Additional 10% off with cashback sites. LOOT

Which one is giving 10% ? Please PM me..!

Images
Deal Subedar
0
99
1128
43
magicmama wrote:

Additional 10% off with cashback sites. LOOT

Pm me too the cash back site details

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
81
2204
59
magicmama wrote:

Additional 10% off with cashback sites. LOOT

Tel mw which

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

I have HDFC card, feel free to pm me if you need help with purchase. cheers

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0
kushagraamit wrote:

I need help with HDFC card, if anyone has one extra😁😀

Check pm

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
magicmama wrote:

Additional 10% off with cashback sites. LOOT

Which one

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
13
417
3008
76
amit3131 wrote:

Ordered laptop yesterday and its shipped today

which one ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
170
768
6
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

isnt it overpriced ? 48k minus hdfc fr this specification

On flipkart it is 61k
Dell Inspiron 5000 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/2 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 5567 Laptop
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/dell-inspiron-5000-co...

Shall i make it a loot deal?

6ba988347a49afbd094dc526e224e5864d79aaf9
Deal Lieutenant
13
417
3008
76
Expand
amit3131 wrote:

On flipkart it is 61k
Dell Inspiron 5000 Core i5 7th Gen – (8 GB/2 TB HDD/Windows 10 Home/2 GB Graphics) 5567 Laptop
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/dell-inspiron-5000-co...

Shall i make it a loot deal?

no i meant price for the specifications not price comparison. Anyways its not a bad deal aftr all as you get 2tb hdd and 8gb ram plus dell brand

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
170
768
6
Expand
siddudeagarwal wrote:

no i meant price for the specifications not price comparison. Anyways its not a bad deal aftr all as you get 2tb hdd and 8gb ram plus dell brand

Yes…and when u buy it with diners card, it makes the deal sweater

Missing