Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
TCL 163.8 cm (65 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart Android TV (Gold)

TCL 163.8 cm (65 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart Android TV (Gold)

498°
60% OFF 149900.0
Brand Enthusiast
Wontdisplaym...

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B06XRCTX9K/ref=cm_sw_r...
TCL 163.8 cm (65 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart Android TV L65P2MUS (Gold)

Expired

Deal Wiki

• Created by : rcduke
8 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/165-1-inches-L65P2MUS-And...
Pure Android OS with Google Play store and inbuilt Chromecast to enjoy unlimited content
4K UHD display and HDR Pro along with the DTS Premium and Dolby Digital sound technology
Enjoy your favourite content with 3*HDMI, 2*USB ports and easy Voice search functionality
Quad Core Processor, dual core Mali T860GPU and 16GB Internal Storage
Warranty Information: 18 months (1.5 years) provided by the manufacturer from the date of purchase
Amazon will raise an installation/wall mounting/demo request on your behalf within 24 hours of delivery. In case you do not get a confirmation call from brand within this time,please call TCL support on 1800-419-0622. The brand service center engineer will carry the wall mount at the time of installation to your location
This product is Refund only. Both TVs will have to be returned in case of any issue. There will be no Replacement or Change of Mind Returns allowed for this product

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/TCL-163-8-inches-Android-...
TCL 163.8 cm (65 Inches) 4K UHD LED Smart Android TV L65P2MUS (Gold)
Resolution: 4K UHD (3840 × 2160p) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
Display: 4K UHD | 4K HDR Pro
Smart TV Features: Android TV | Voice Search | Google Play | Chromecast | Quad Core Processor, Dual Core Mali T860GPU & 16GB Internal Storage | Android Games | Netflix
Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players, gaming console | 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
Sound output: 16 Watts Output | Harman Kardon Speakers | Dolby DTS Premium | Dolby Digital technology
Installation: For installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, directly contact TCL at 18004190622 and provide product’s model name and seller’s details mentioned on your invoice. The service center will allot you a convenient slot for the service
Warranty: 1.5 year standard manufacturer warranty from TCL

Pro CouponBaba Pro CouponBaba
Link Copied

good deal.
+ 10% Cashback up to Rs.2000 with Citibank Credit Cards till April 10, 2019.

Brand Enthusiast Brand Enthusiast
Link Copied

Thank you blush

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can someone give me rs.59999, want to buy this tv for my grandfather, will return whenever i can…. pensive

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Dont forget, i am your grand father. I am so happy that u r gonna give me such big a$$ tv.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ha+ga

replyuser
Click here to reply