Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery

TeaRaja Coconut Green Tea (100 Gm) for Rs.99

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 3 Votes: 3
99
67% OFF 299.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
52

http://www.amazon.in/TeaRaja-Coconut-Green-Tea-... for Rs.99

Price Comparison :

https://www.snapdeal.com/product/tearaja-green-... Rs.299

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,151
7890
190

Tea raja….😂😂😂😂

May be for getting Rani

@sidbhai

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
Lootsmafia wrote:

Loot dekhi nhi aa jate h lootne

Jeene ki yeh kaisi aadat lagi… Bematlab karzay chhad gaye….
- Bezubaan, Piku
T- can’t resist for such deals, I’m sick https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,151
7890
190
@freekachandan wrote:

Jeene ki yeh kaisi aadat lagi… Bematlab karzay chhad gaye….
- Bezubaan, Piku
T- can’t resist for such deals, I’m sick https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Very unfair Malya Ji sab loot liya apne oos ho gya😭😭😭😭😭

Images
Deal Subedar
3
302
1826
13
Lootsmafia wrote:

Very unfair Malya Ji sab loot liya apne oos ho gya😭😭😭😭😭

Tea hum pila denge, chakna le aana bs.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
76
3,151
7890
190
@freekachandan wrote:

Tea hum pila denge, chakna le aana bs.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Bilkul layenge …..address to bata dijeye apna…..😏😏😏😏😏

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
60
2,346
18971
564

Rs 68 delivery charge

Ullu
Deal Subedar
0
73
1520
64
Nigel wrote:

Rs 68 delivery charge

Plus the reviews are 100% fake. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing