Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
The Grand Exchange Fest (20th - 24th Aug) Get Exchange Bonus Upto 5000 + Paytm Cashback Upto 7500 + Extra 5% via HDFC Card

The Grand Exchange Fest (20th - 24th Aug) Get Exchange Bonus Upto 5000 + Paytm Cashback Upto 7500 + Extra 5% via HDFC Card

573°
12 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

People still buys with paytm, with 2k price differences, last price of Note 7 Pro was 13999 with 10% ICICI Discount and Note 7S was 10999 with extra 10%.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Dont Fall For Such Offers Paytm. They Will Give Great Offers For Exchange But I Want To Make Everyone Aware That Paytm Exchange Works In A Different Way. First Yor Product Will Be Delivered And After That Your Old Devices Will Be Picked (After 2-3 Days, Sometimes Even A Week Later) And Then The Pickup Person Most Of The Time Rejects The Old Device Saying It Has Scratch Or Dent Or Something. So Buy At Your Risk From Paytm.
Generous Generous
Link Copied

I had a similar exp. with PayTM

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I hate to shop in paytm

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

MOBILE PAR PAYTM USE KARO, MAGAR PAYTM SE MOBILE MAT KHARIDO….DON’T BUY MOBILE FROM PAYTM imp rage

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

NOTE 7S costs 10k, boldly given here as deal, nonsense

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paytm mall is alive?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Buying on paytm or any chinese phone means more profit for china, china using it’s economy to counter india, not everything can be done by govt. As individuals we should also help nation by avoiding chinese stuff.

replyuser
Click here to reply