Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies

[PRICE CHANGED] The Set-up @ 66 ( FF ) 512 pages || Hurry before OOS || Mrp - 350

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Flipkart logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Books, Music and Movies from Flipkart or the deals across all stores in Books, Music and Movies
Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
0
18499
202
The Set-up (English) (Paperback) at just Rs.66 or 106
https://i.imgur.com/nRoSaxq.jpg

http://www.flipkart.com/the-set-up-english/p/it...

Author : Felix Riley

.

EDIT : OOS now . That was quick https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

EDIT : Now price increased to Rs.726 . Really sad to see just one VU . .

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Hunchback
Deal Cadet
0
85
446
37

How does everyone seem to have access to Flipkart First? It costs significant money to maintain (500 rupees per year or something), no?

Images
Moderator
2
214
13712
214
dragonball wrote:

How does everyone seem to have access to Flipkart First? It costs significant money to maintain (500 rupees per year or something), no?

yes…

Missing
suspended
0
51
84
5

We bought it.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif.. When you get so many benefits like free one day delivery and priority customer service and everything.. Over a period of 1 year it turns out that they’ve priced it really well..

Also, they come up with some special offers where they sell it for cheaper prices. I bought it for 399 bucks.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
83
1368
40

Most ppl Bought it on big billion day

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
0
18499
202
@pankaj.ramnani92 wrote:

We bought it.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif.. When you get so many benefits like free one day delivery and priority customer service and everything.. Over a period of 1 year it turns out that they’ve priced it really well..

Also, they come up with some special offers where they sell it for cheaper prices. I bought it for 399 bucks.


Yup . That’s right . . fair point .

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

So When Do you guys think we can again get FF for 390 or so?

Dochey
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3086
58
shaleensuraj39 wrote:

So When Do you guys think we can again get FF for 390 or so?

Never https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
suspended
0
51
84
5
@shaleensuraj39 wrote:

So When Do you guys think we can again get FF for 390 or so?


Can’t predict.. But they may come up with some offer soon, as I read it somewhere that they are planning another big billion day..

Dazzling displays of aurora borealis dance across the night sky
Shopping Friend
39
0
18499
202

Everyone’s off topic . No one looking at the deal https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Sunday effect ?

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
112
836
15

VU great find!

Hunchback
Deal Cadet
0
85
446
37
@runjesh wrote:

Most ppl Bought it on big billion day


So what happened on big billion day? It was priced cheaper? How much?

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
83
1368
40
@dragonball wrote:

@runjesh wrote:

Most ppl Bought it on big billion day


So what happened on big billion day? It was priced cheaper? How much?


It was 399 at that time.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
62
0

anyone with ff service ol?? i need to order smthng

Funny gif little boy girl kiss
Deal Subedar
2
0
1888
55
@arorathevipul208 wrote:

anyone with ff service ol?? i need to order smthng


msg me

Missing