Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Thomson ud9 55 inch uhd led tv @29499 extra 5500 discount on exchange and 2000 on amex

Thomson ud9 55 inch uhd led tv @29499 extra 5500 discount on exchange and 2000 on amex

208°
20% OFF 36999.0
Deal Cadet
dibyo

Thomson ud9 55 inch uhd led tv@29499 extra 5500 discount on exchange and 2000 on amex
1. Get upto ₹20500 off on exchange. Extra ₹5500 off over exchange value on select models(Price inclusive)
2. Bank Offer10% Instant Discount* with American Express Cards Rs 2000 max

https://www.flipkart.com/thomson-ud9-140cm-55-i...
Product Description
Spend the weekend with a bucket of popcorn, enjoying the much-awaited TV show on Netflix in 4K clarity on this Thomson 4K TV. Taking your entertainment experience to the next level is its HDR content and Thin Bezel Design. It features 20 W speakers to give you an incredible home theatre feel. Also, with the Miracast feature, you can connect your smartphone and share its content on the big screen of this television.
Featured Apps

This 4K TV is updated with preloaded apps to give you access to applications that you have never seen before. So, go on and explore the apps for food, sports, movies, and much more to get an entertainment experience like never before.
Elegant Design

This Thomson 4K television has an elegant and sleek design that will blend in perfectly with your home decor, thus making it a great addition to your living room.
Sound

Giving you a theatre-like experience are the amazing 20 W speakers of this television. Enjoy dynamic, rich and crystal-clear sound while watching your favorite movies or when you are listening to your favorite artist performing live.
Miracast

Wish you could play your favorite mobile games on the big screen of your television? The fast and improved Miracast makes this possible by allowing you to connect your mobile phones and tablets to this TV. This way, you can enjoy your favorite music, movies or games.
4K Clarity

Enhancing your visual experience and taking it to the next level is the 4K clarity of this Thomson TV. The bright and sharp images, and rich detailing will give you the best viewing experience when you are watching your favorite movies or music videos in high definition.
HDR

Experience the stunning detailing of HDR content on this Thomson 4K television. Its accurate reproduction of light and dark shades will enhance your movie-watching experience.
Thin Bezel Design

Giving you an absolute immersive experience is its four-sided thin bezel design that pushes the boundaries of display, so you can enjoy all your visual content on a wider screen.
10,000,000 Hours of Content

Enjoy non-stop hours of entertainment by watching tons of movies or music videos directly on this television using the Internet. No matter what mood or genre you are interested in, you will surely be entertained with the multitude of choices that Netflix, Hotstar and other apps provide.
Download and Update Apps

The App Store is specially optimized for its Thomson TV users. It comprises of numerous apps that you can conveniently download and update regularly.
Smooth Performance

This Thomson TV is equipped with a dual-core CPU and GPU with 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of storage. This ensures easy multitasking and reduced non-responsive situations where the TV is always running smoothly and without any glitches.
Specifications
General
In The Box

1 TV Unit, IR Remote Controller, 1 AAA Batteries, User Manual, Wall Mount

Model Name

55TH1000

Color

Black, Silver

Display Size

140 cm (55)

Screen Type

LED

HD Technology & Resolution

Ultra HD (4K), 3840 × 2160

3D

No

Smart TV

Yes

Curve TV

No

Series

UD9

Touchscreen

No

Motion Sensor

No

HDMI

USB

Wi-Fi Type

802.11 b/g/n

Built In Wi-Fi

Yes

Launch Year

Internet Features
Built In Wi-Fi

Yes

3G Dongle Plug and Play

No

Ethernet (RJ45)

Other Internet Features

Download Any Smart TV App App Store Browser Miracast Quick Interface Live Internet TV Watch Unlimited Content Smart Home Button Support All Major App City and Live Weather Updates Quick Search Features to Search Netflix Youtube Hotstar Prime Video Facebook Gmail LinkedIn Skype THT-club DH Texas Poker 8 Ball Pool Solitaire Chrome Firefox

Connectivity Features
HDMI

3 Side

USB

Side

PC Audio In

Yes

Headphone Jack

Yes

Digital Audio Output

Yes

Audio Out

Yes

RF Connectivity Input

Yes

RF Connectivity Output

Yes

Other Connectivity Features

Network RJ45 Ethernet Support (10/100M, DHCP) Browser HTML5 Support HDMI Support HDMI-CEC HDMI-ARC HDMI-MHL USB Version: 2.0

Video Features
Brightness

450 nits

Contrast Ratio

300000:1 (Dynamic)

Picture in Picture (PIP)

Yes

Analog TV Reception

Yes

View Angle

178 Degree

Panel Type

A plus Panel

Digital Noise Filter

Yes

LED Display Type

LED

Aspect Ratio

16:09

Refresh Rate

60 Hz

Supported Video Formats

AVI, MPG, DAT, VOB, DIV, MOV, MKV, RM

Other Video Features

Built-in Digital Media Digital Audio Output to Connect External Audio Systems Digital Noise Reduction Response Time: 6.5 ms Aspect Ratio: 16:9, 4:3, Auto, Just Scan, Zoom1, Zoom2

Smart Tv Features
Processor

ARM Cortex CA53, 64 bit

Graphic Processor

Multi Core Mali-T720MP2

Ram Capacity

1 GB

Storage Memory

8 GB

Supported App – Netflix

Yes

Supported App – Youtube

Yes

Supported App – Hotstar

Yes

Supported App – Others

Netflix, YouTube, Gmail, Facebook, Hotstar, Flipkart, VLC, YouTube, Gmail, Facebook, Brower, Miracast, Linkedin, Twitter, Radioline, Spotify, Byju’s, Skype, Ted, MX Player, Goibibo, Viki, Polaris Office, Amazon, FIFA, Champion League, ESPN Aajtak, Times of India, NBC, BBC News, Fox News, Bloomberg TV, France 24, Prime, TED, Discovery, History, Red Bull TV, Flimon America TV, Radioline, Soundcloud, Shazam, THT-club, DH Texas Poker, 8 Ball Pool, Solitaire, Angry Bird, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Cleartrip, Makemytrip, Zomato, Pinterest, TED Kids, Youtube Kids, Happy Kids.TV, NASA, Oxford Grammar, WPS Office, Gmail, PDF Viewer, Alarm Clock, Indicode Pin Codes, Chrome, Firefox

Supported Mobile Operating System

Android

Operating System Present

Yes

Operating System

Android Based

Screen Mirroring

Yes

App Store Type

TV Application Store

Content Providers

YouTube, Netflix, Facebook

Content Languages

Hindi, English, Telugu, Malayalam, Kannada, Tamil, Punjabi, Bhojpuri, Marathi, Bengali, Gujarati, Oriya, Sinhala, Urdu, Rajasthani

Audio Features
Number of Speakers

Speaker Type

Free-edge Speaker

Sound Technology

Surround

Surround Sound

Yes

Speaker Output RMS

20 W

Subwoofer Output RMS

Sound Mode

Yes

Supported Audio Formats

WMA, MP3, M4A

Other Audio Features

Total Surround Automatic Volume Level (AVL) Audio Equalizer Digital Media Player (DMP) Content: Music, Music Alone Mode, Noise Reduction 3D, Sport Mode

Convenience Features
Auto Power Off

Yes

Sleep Timer

Yes

On/Off Timer

Yes

Other Convenience Features

OSD Display Time Adjustable, Image Freeze, Eco Mode (Off, High, Mid, Low), Q.View, Auto Channel Search, Channel Manager, Multimedia Support: Picture, Music, Video, Text, Operating System: Android 5.0

Power Features
Power Requirement

AC 90 – 240 V, 50/60 Hz

Power Consumption

145 W, 0.3 W (Standby)

Other Power Features

No Signal Power Off, Environmental Condition Temperature: 5 to 45 DegreeC, Environmental Condition Humidity: 20 – 80% RH

Remote Control Features
Touch Remote

No

RF Capable

Yes

IR Capable

Yes

Internet Access

Yes

Battery Type

2 AAA Batteries

Additional Features

My Wall Features: Top Trending Indian Videos of Movies, Sports , Music

Dimensions
Width x Height x Depth (without stand)

1240 mm x 715 mm x 110 mm

Width x Height x Depth (with stand)

1240 mm x 770 mm

Warranty
Warranty Summary

1 Year Warranty

Covered in Warranty

Defect Arising Out of Faulty or Defective Material or Workmanship, Parts and Labour Cost is Covered

Not Covered in Warranty

The Product is Not Used According to Instructions Given in the Instruction Manual. Defects Caused by Improper Use as Determined by the Company Personnel. Modification or Alteration of Any Nature is Made in the Electrical Circuitry/or Physical Construction of the Set. Installation/ Repair Work is Carried Out by Persons/Agency Other than Authorized by the Company. Site (Premises Where the Product is Kept) Conditions that Do Not Confirm to the Recommended Operating Conditions of the Machine. Original Serial Number is Removed, Obliterated or Altered from the Machine or Cabinet. Defects Due to Cause Beyond Control Like Lightning, Abnormal Voltage, Acts of God or While in Transit to Service Centre or Purchaser’s Residence.The Warranty Does Not Cover Any External Accessories (Such as Battery, Cable, Carrying bag Etc.) Mentioned in the Operating Instruction Manual Supplied with this Product or Any Cosmetic Parts

Warranty Service Type

Onsite

Installation & Demo
Installation & Demo Details

Flipkart will facilitate Installation & Demo at time of your convenience from an brand authorized service engineer Flipkart will communicate the day and time slot of the scheduled Installation & Demo through a SMS and the same information will also be available in your order details page The service engineer will install your new TV, either on wall mount or on table top The wall mount will be provided free of cost and is available with in the Box The Installation & Demo service will be provided free of cost All additional accessories not part of the the package will be charged separately The authorized service engineer will be providing detailed demo that includes Physical check of all ports, including power and USB ports Checking also of accessories Understanding your new TV’s features with complete demonstration of features and settings Quick run-through on how to operate the TV Preventive maintenance action to be taken
Expired
9 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Purchased myself, think this offer cant be beaten during republic day sale. Extra exchange bonus on tv dont show up too often.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

TV was delivered today but very unhappy about flipkart exchange policy, the pickup person said tv rejected picture problem, i didnt knew what to say what problem. He started rambling its not like my personal tv sir if i pick up and they say this and that then my job will be in problem. its just flipkart during exchange for both mobile and tv have started creating problems and that gets passed on to customer. Amazon is still better. Only when i started making video of him and tv picture and said ok lemme put the issue on tweeter that the delivery person suddenly made 180 degree u turn and said there is no problem with tv dont know why they reject i will talk. So delivered now i have to get it installed. Wont open box by myself.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great value for money offer with extra exchange bonus. Picture quality is great. Price was less than my lg 43 inch fhd led so didnt expect good quality picture. But no qualms on that. Have played 4k content from pen drive. Amazon prime hotstar app store all works fine. Youtube also. My wifi is too weak so maybe not getting option of 4k in youtube videos. Same reason yet to be able to try screen mirroring. Picture has to be tweaked a little, backlight can be 85 to 95 contrast 80 to 85 brightness 50 colour 45 sharpness 10 to 0. Sound is loud but may crackle if you set bass high. Sound is ok for indoor but with this picture quality a hone theatre will do justice for a great cinematic experience. OS is bit laggy, but normal apos work perfectly. So buy this tv for picture quality not if you are looking for smart features. Get a android tv box for that. Also sd channels look good too feel some kind of up scaling is done. Haven’t hit the sweet spot in settings to make grass look good so football watching still can be better.

Also searched playstore by browser then i saw even google playstore is installed in the tv but automatically doesnt show up , apps can be downloaded from google playstore.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@dibyo How much did you pay after discounts? Could you please share the split up?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Price 36999
- amex discount 2000
- exchange value of old tv 2500
-exchange bonus 5500
+ pick up charge rs 100

I paid 27099 (There is one upfront no cost emi discount of rs 924 in additional but that i have to pay back with my emi’s anyway)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

^ Nice, that’s a good price. Which TV did you exchange btw? @dibyo

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

6 year old videocon 32 led , was going to exchange it for 2500 during republic day sale ,but preponed it seeing the exchange bonus.

Also searched playstore by browser then i saw even google playstore is installed in the tv but automatically doesnt show up , apps can be downloaded from google playstore.

Credit card offer gone now so maybe it will be back on 20th sale.

replyuser
Click here to reply