Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 700 paytm cash on referral + 30% payzapp cashback (15th - 17th Feb Only)

Get 700 paytm cash on referral + 30% payzapp cashback (15th - 17th Feb Only)

2438°
Deal Legend
adrishya

https://www.timespri...om

Between 15 to 17 Feb

Additional 30 percent cb via payzapphttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605433/original/Screenshot_20200215-113039__01.jpg?1581746525
Pm me for instant referral benefits

Expired

Deal Wiki

286 Comments  |  
118 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

First create an account with a paytm kyc verified number and then use its referral for another number

While buying membership u will get 100 off in the account where membership is bought and 700 in referree paytm account

use affiliate sites like zingoy

Pay via payzapp and get 30% cashback

700 per referral offer is valid only fpr two days Valid only for 2 days
Referral offer terms
Times Prime Terms & Conditions

1. Referral
1. Referrer will receive ₹700 in the KYC verified Paytm wallet when the referred user subscribes to Times Prime for the first time
2. A referred subscriber (referee) is a user who has installed and subscribed to Times Prime after inputting the referral code of the referrer
3. This is a limited period offer applicable only if the referee buys Times Prime membership between 15th – 17th Feb, 2020.
4. Offer starts on 15th Feb, 12am and ends on 17th Feb, 11:59pm, 2020
5. Between 15th – 17th Feb, 2020 referrer can earn Rs 700 on every successful referral made. For every successful referral made after the 17th, the referrer will earn Rs 200.
6. Referrer will receive ₹700 in the KYC verified Paytm wallet for the first fifty successful referrals only
7. The maximum referral amount that can be earned is ₹35000
8. First fifty referrals of a referrer will receive ₹100 discount on purchase of their first Times Prime membership
9. Offer is applicable on timesprime.com web & apps(version 1.7.0 or above)
10. The offer is valid only once per referred user
11. A referred user (referee) can be referred by only one referrer
12. Referred user is eligible to avail discount on purchase of Times Prime membership only once
13. The referred user must be subscribing to Times Prime for the first time; if the referred user has previously subscribed to Times Prime, it will not be counted as a successful referral
14. Referral amount will be credited in the KYC verified Paytm wallet within 7 working days of successful completion of the transaction.
15. Referral benefits cannot be combined with other discounts/offers.
16. Times Internet Limited has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.
17. In a case of dispute, Times Internet Limited reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.
18. If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit (if any), the referral amount will be credited to your KYC verified Paytm wallet in the following month
19. Referrer should have a functional & active Paytm wallet account to earn the referral cashback

I will suggest u to use self referral which will be the most beneficial but anyhows u can use dimers codes on ur choice and if needed u can ping me for it too

And dimers a small help
If u have any known affiliate sites providing cashback or any discount codes do mention it in deal wiki

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Pm me for times prime referral code…

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Times Prime Terms & Conditions

1. Referral

1. Referrer will receive ₹700 in the KYC verified Paytm wallet when the referred user subscribes to Times Prime for the first time

2. A referred subscriber (referee) is a user who has installed and subscribed to Times Prime after inputting the referral code of the referrer

3. This is a limited period offer applicable only if the referee buys Times Prime membership between 15th – 17th Feb, 2020.

4. Offer starts on 15th Feb, 12am and ends on 17th Feb, 11:59pm, 2020

5. Between 15th – 17th Feb, 2020 referrer can earn Rs 700 on every successful referral made. For every successful referral made after the 17th, the referrer will earn Rs 200.

6. Referrer will receive ₹700 in the KYC verified Paytm wallet for the first fifty successful referrals only

7. The maximum referral amount that can be earned is ₹35000

8. First fifty referrals of a referrer will receive ₹100 discount on purchase of their first Times Prime membership
9. Offer is applicable on timesprime.com web & apps(version 1.7.0 or above)

10. The offer is valid only once per referred user

11. A referred user (referee) can be referred by only one referrer

12. Referred user is eligible to avail discount on purchase of Times Prime membership only once

13. The referred user must be subscribing to Times Prime for the first time; if the referred user has previously subscribed to Times Prime, it will not be counted as a successful referral

14. Referral amount will be credited in the KYC verified Paytm wallet within 7 working days of successful completion of the transaction.

15. Referral benefits cannot be combined with other discounts/offers.

16. Times Internet Limited has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.

17. In a case of dispute, Times Internet Limited reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.

18. If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit (if any), the referral amount will be credited to your KYC verified Paytm wallet in the following month

19. Referrer should have a functional & active Paytm wallet account to earn the referral cashback

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How???

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

700 extra cb on referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

PM me for referral code

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

If anyone wants referral pm for referral with extra benefits

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Pm me for timesprime referral to get
extra 100 off + upto ₹200 off

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

does this work on Paytm mini KYC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I dont think. This is for full KYC

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am on times prime free trial period. Will I get 700 cashback if I refer my friend and he joins? I repeat I am not a paid Times Prime member

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paying 400 instantly anybody who will buy thru my referal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for times prime code and extra 200 paytm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM me to get timesprime at 350 without upgrade code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm to get timesprime for 300

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm to get timesprime for 300

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Pm for refferal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Message me for times prime referral. Also will help you for maximum benefits & cashback  +300 payzapp cashback. You will also get swiggy super 1 year free

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Message me for times prime referral. Also will help you for maximum benefits & cashback  +300 payzapp cashback. You will also get swiggy super 1 year free 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

No site is giving cashback now, checked all.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

PM me for the referral

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

If anyone have extra timesprime account…give me if u don’t mind

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Paying 350 if you use my referral + 100 discount that you get + 300. Payzapp cashback so you get timesprime at 250

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Use Code VOTP25 to get 250 off. It worked for me today. But you may not be able to apply referral benefit of Rs 100. Yet the one referred you will get 700 Rs Paytm cash within 7 working days in Full KYC Paytm wallet.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Have u used this??

View 2 more replies
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

How to get in -399? Explain in post

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for referral code, I will transfer the referral benifits to your Paytm account once I receive.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

PM for referral and TP at 250

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We have to use any cashabck sites for 700 paytm cashback or just use the referral code

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Only referral. Code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm me for referral code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ping me for referral code and will help you get it almost free

replyuser
Click here to reply