Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Times Prime Refer and Earn ₹300 in Paytm wallet

Times Prime Refer and Earn ₹300 in Paytm wallet

706°
100% OFF 300.0
Deal Cadet
marathimitraa

https://www.timespri...om

Times Prime Terms & Conditions

1. Referral

1. Referrer will receive ₹300 in the KYC verified Paytm wallet when the referred user subscribes to Times Prime for the first time

2. A referred subscriber (referee) is a user who has installed and subscribed to Times Prime after inputting the referral code of the referrer

3. Referrer will receive ₹300 in the KYC verified Paytm wallet for the first hundred successful referrals only

4. First hundred referrals of a referrer will receive ₹100 discount on purchase of their first Times Prime membership

5. Offer is applicable on both iOS and Android apps of Times Prime only

6. The app has to be of version 1.7.0 or above

7. The offer is valid only once per referred user

8. A referred user (referee) can be referred by only one referrer

9. Referred user is eligible to avail discount on purchase of Times Prime membership only once

10. The referred user must be subscribing to Times Prime for the first time; if the referred user has previously subscribed to Times Prime, it will not be counted as a successful referral

11. Referral amount will be credited in the KYC verified Paytm wallet within 48 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

12. If the offer overlaps with other existing offers, the maximum of the offers is applicable.

13. Times Internet Limited has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all its offers without prior notice.

14. In a case of dispute, Times Internet Limited reserves the right to a final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.

15. If you have exceeded the monthly wallet transaction limit (if any), the referral amount will be credited to your KYC verified Paytm wallet in the following month

16. The maximum referral amount that can be earned is ₹30000

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594795/original/IMG_20191113_150600.jpg?1573638326 
          Get Timesprime membership free with Cash bachat ₹690 cash back +50% payzapp cash back + 25% discount with coupon PAYZAPP25

Expired
          19 Comments  |  
          18 Dimers
          • Sort By
          Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
          Link Copied

Get 25% discount using code payzapp25 and Rs. 100 on using referral code. PM me to get referral code.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594794/original/Screenshot_20191112-180008_Gmail.jpg?1573637801

Helpful Helpful
          Link Copied

Pm for instant refer 😊

Link Copied

pm me for instant refer code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

What are yatra benefits?

Star Star
          Link Copied

Pm Me For Instant Refer code

Helpful Helpful
          Link Copied

Referee needs to have membership?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Please direct message me if anyone need referal code

Link Copied

timesprime eatfit codes not working any facing same thing

Deal Legend Deal Legend
          Link Copied

Did u redeem voucher on app?

Link Copied

Pm me for refer and some extra bonus

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Pm me for instant referral

Super Stud Super Stud
          Link Copied

Inbox For Referral Code.

Link Copied

it was working last week now not showing any discount at checkout

Link Copied

Pm me for instant referral

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

Message me for referral code

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

Time Prime effectively free and Get extra Cashback upto 500 .. Dm me link

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
          Link Copied

If u buy membership of times prime of 999 RS then it will give u cashback of 500 in cashback but by using this payzapp25 promocode u will get 250 discount instantly + remaining amount divide by 2 will be ur cashback. 999-250=749 u have to pay through payzapp u will get cashback of 375.

Community Angel Community Angel
          Link Copied

Pm me of any one need refer. Also will give trick and codes to get it free and earn extra bucks smile

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
          Link Copied

Pm me for 1300rs cashback

replyuser
          Click here to reply