Hotness Zomato Gold Membership for 800 (New code)

Hot Deal Zomato Gold Membership for 800 (New code)

544°
56% OFF 1800.0
Singh is king
Deal Lieutenant

https://www.zoma...om
New code
FLASHa3nd

12 months membership

Unlock 1+1 on Food, 2+2 on Drinks

Expiring In 16 days
13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Prof pict1
Deal Subedar

Why people are so obsessed with zomato gold?
Believe me, its not worth.

Singh is king
Deal Lieutenant
nhavale wrote:

why not worth? u easily cover the membership fees back with 2-3 dine-outs

personally like Dineout as they also have dine out pay offers

Edf254ef2a2015a9a2067eeb783ce98c
Deal Newbie

Is gourmet passes worth than zomato gold I am confused with both of them

Missing
Admin
nhavale wrote:

agreed most of the good places have gone away… pensive pensive

Missing
Admin
hemantrasal99311 wrote:

Is gourmet passes worth than zomato gold I am confused with both of them

gourmet passes do have buffet offerings at 50% off – generally these are at restaurants of 4/5 star hotels – so its really worth there…

Some of the offers can be coupled with dine out pay extra so it becomes much better.

Zomato Gold is only 1 or 2 food/drinks are free – in dineout the offer is on the total bill

Prof pict1
Deal Subedar
Expand
Singh-the-King wrote:

why not worth? u easily cover the membership fees back with 2-3 dine-outs

personally like Dineout as they also have dine out pay offers

There are lot of If’s and but’s to it.
First of all you should a descent number of restaurants in your city with ZG.
On top of that you get only one dish free with minimum value.
In City like Pune, where already many restaurants have already opted out of this ZG, it become very difficult to find a gold restaurant near your area.

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/another...

Then comes your personal choice for restaurants.

I am having ZG for amlost 8 months now, I was able to use it only once that to for delivery.
Also when you use in delivery, you can not use other offers. Delivery food its self is on higher price than restaurant welkin. On top of that packing and delivery charges extra.

Considering this, I will never suggest gold to anyone.

Ultimately, its everyone’s own decision. I would suggest Go only if you have a good number of ZG restaurants in your city and you are frequent visitor.

Missing
Deal Cadet
nhavale wrote:

Agree

Giphy
Deal Cadet

I have this small but popular Rolls place near me. It’s on gold. I have their all veg paneer roll at least once every 2-3 weeks. Usually on weekends.
Their rolls are 150-180 and they have zomato gold delivery.

So this is a very simple decision for me. I know lots of restaurant have opted out but if you use this 5 times legit you cover the cost.

Nothing more, nothing else.

Cropped1568644938
Deal Newbie
nhavale wrote:

Totaly agreed brother.i had 3 month free zg service by paytm first .i subscribed to zg also for 3 month but never used the zg service .according to pricing i felt its totaly useless.As i am from marketing b.g i felt its an big trap by zomato to bound the people to invest more to avail their zg service as they will get more % from the resturant.personally will not use this service never and ever and forget about to subscribe their plans  by paying a single price also

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
nhavale wrote:

There are lot of If’s and but’s to it.
First of all you should a descent number of restaurants in your city with ZG.
On top of that you get only one dish free with minimum value.
In City like Pune, where already many restaurants have already opted out of this ZG, it become very difficult to find a gold restaurant near your area.

https://www.livemint.com/companies/news/another...

Then comes your personal choice for restaurants.

I am having ZG for amlost 8 months now, I was able to use it only once that to for delivery.
Also when you use in delivery, you can not use other offers. Delivery food its self is on higher price than restaurant welkin. On top of that packing and delivery charges extra.

Considering this, I will never suggest gold to anyone.

Ultimately, its everyone’s own decision. I would suggest Go only if you have a good number of ZG restaurants in your city and you are frequent visitor.

Similar is box8’s 8pass option…we are getting 25 + 10%… but directly PPL r getting. 50% discount…after buying it I felt it was utter Waste

Missing
Deal Cadet

Zomato gold was almost useless to me.. Just took it when a year was on offer at something like 300ish.

Now with the 1+1 zomato delivery offer on many good places.. it has paid off a lot.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Similar is box8’s 8pass option…we are getting 25 + 10%… but directly PPL r getting. 50% discount…after buying it I felt it was utter Waste

8pass is valid over box8 orders in phonepe switch. Other offers are not. I only saw that as a profitable usecase of 8 pass. So you essentially get 25% off + 50% phonepe cb

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
dhruv26.04.1994905 wrote:

8pass is valid over box8 orders in phonepe switch. Other offers are not. I only saw that as a profitable usecase of 8 pass. So you essentially get 25% off + 50% phonepe cb

U can apply 25% coupon or PHB50… Cannot combine both…

Missing