Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Touch Screen Electronic Transparent Calculator at Rs 160 (Loot)

Touch Screen Electronic Transparent Calculator at Rs 160 (Loot)

680°
82% OFF 888.0
Deal Newbie
mrekansh

Hey! Check-out Touch Screen Electronic Transparent Calculator(Random Color) on Snapdeal at
https://www.snapdeal.com/product/touch-screen-ele...

https://imgur.com/a/P...3c

Used Sbi Card For 10% instant discount@180

Update : Coupon Code – SPECIAL50

Other websites it starts from atleast 600

Expired
24 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

First of all its not a LOOT and secondly I don’t even want to talk about it at first

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

First of all go check out prices of calculators and to be precise touchscreened one !
And after you done concluding what loot is because of its price! You may come back later to see how it is trending becuase its a cool stuff as well at this price.

Second of all joy people like you.pitty on u.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

The product is cool. Simple, but different enough to be unique.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Appreciate the gesture thankyou !
Glad i could help.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bought one✨ ty.
cool stuff

Link Copied

+1
Get 20% discount using indusind card

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@Jammy

@rcduke
check plz

Since am a newbie i have no followers or anything like a group to have a boost up! So you might wanna take a look at this and my older posts as well! Thankou!

Link Copied

mrekansh I meant no disrespect to you or this deal but I couldn’t agree to the LOOT word usage as this is just a basic calculator with fancy ground

No doubt it could be a good gifting option for some so Voting Up Cheers for pitying on me toungueout

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Well just so you took this so sportingly
Cheers to you as well stuck_out_tongue
And btw seems you are too high in ranking i guess you could help me as well joy seems no group or admin is looking on my contribution! I have been trying…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use code : special50 for extra 10% discount

Link Copied

Ok bro Tagging @TrickyTimer for help
Now with this SPECIAL50 code + 10% card discount this deal does become quite lucrative Suggesting for FPD

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mate thanks for the help ✨ and karma
You are quite a guy! kudos!

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Delivery estimate is 69 days. That surely makes it a special product.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Lol are you being sarcastic!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not worth at all. Bought the same years ago.. for less 100 hundred using eBay coupons. Did not work properly for even two days. Please don’t buy guys.
Looks very cheap and it’s plastic. You don’t even feel capacitive touch which using. Very uncomfortable to use.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Haha man i have no clue what you are talking about! These things were’nt even on market years before! Since led and touch panels were costly that time its impossible if youve bought it! And even if you did at that price it clearly tells the story what you would have got! Well! Am not the manufay either but can tell by judging that this is kinda deal for such a pity amount mine work was to share. Have a happy day

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Update : Use Code – EXTRA75
Get this product for@135

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

worst stay away

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can sew what are you doing on my posts joy and am really gonna stay away really you should too.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Extra75 not working

replyuser
Click here to reply