Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities

Toyhouse Bmw Mini Scooter E Concept Rechargeable Battery Operated Ride On, Red

Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
Score: 3 Votes: 3
6399
60% OFF 15999.0
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Sports and Outdoor Activities from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Sports and Outdoor Activities
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
130
0
Toyhouse Bmw Mini Scooter E Concept Rechargeable Battery Operated Ride On, Red
Deal Expired

Go to http://www.amazon.in/Toyhouse-Scooter-Concept-R...

Toyhouse Bmw Mini Scooter E Concept Rechargeable Battery Operated Ride On, Red

1. 2.5 MPH forward and reverse speeds

2. Working LED headlights and realistic horn, blinker, and ignition sounds

3. Includes 6-Volt battery with charger

4. Accelerates with a simple twist of the handlebars

5. Looks just like a classic roadster, with real folding mirrors

6. Extra rear support wheels keep kids stable

Snapdeal @8999 https://www.snapdeal.com/product/toyhouse-recha... BMW Mini Beachcomber White Color

paytm @12799 https://paytm.com/shop/p/toyhouse-bmw-mini-scoo...

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.6399

Details
Toyhouse Bmw Mini Scooter E Concept Rechargeable Battery Operated Ride On, Red

1. 2.5 MPH forward and reverse speeds

2. Working LED headlights and realistic horn, blinker, and ignition sounds

3. Includes 6-Volt battery with charger

4. Accelerates with a simple twist of the handlebars

5. Looks just like a classic roadster, with real folding mirrors

6. Extra rear support wheels keep kids stable

Price Comparison:
Snapdeal @8999 https://www.snapdeal.com/product/toyhouse-recha... BMW Mini Beachcomber White Color

paytm @12799 https://paytm.com/shop/p/toyhouse-bmw-mini-scoo...

11 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
130
0

some other toyhouse offers
Toyhouse Audi R8 Spyder Rechargeable Battery Operated Ride On, Black
http://www.amazon.in/Toyhouse-Spyder-Rechargeab...
Toyhouse Bmw I8 Concept Spyder 6V Rechargeable Battery Operated Ride On, White
http://www.amazon.in/Toyhouse-Concept-Rechargea...

Nice fb 300x276
Deal Hunter
402
29
31896
277

Vu n S

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193

@Nigel @bumblefoot you missed it maybe

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
192
1194
7
@Nigel wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot you missed it maybe


Thanks
Congrats @ram g for 1st FPD

3-4 days back i posted complete toyhouse range with this scooter at much lower price but ignored totally

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,003
16295
442
@luckjiy wrote:

@Nigel wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot you missed it maybe


Thanks
Congrats @ram g for 1st FPD

3-4 days back i posted complete toyhouse range with this scooter at much lower price but ignored totally

That didn’t have any votes
Still a good deal so credit given

Images
Budding Star
36
194
15793
193
@Nigel wrote:


@luckjiy wrote:

@Nigel wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot you missed it maybe


Thanks
Congrats @ram g for 1st FPD

3-4 days back i posted complete toyhouse range with this scooter at much lower price but ignored totally

That didn’t have any votes
Still a good deal so credit given
Not showing in search bar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Ezgif.com resize %281%29
Admin
49
2,003
16295
442
@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel wrote:


@luckjiy wrote:

@Nigel wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

@Nigel @bumblefoot you missed it maybe


Thanks
Congrats @ram g for 1st FPD

3-4 days back i posted complete toyhouse range with this scooter at much lower price but ignored totally

That didn’t have any votes
Still a good deal so credit given
Not showing in search bar https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Can check it in his profile

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
130
0

It’s my first FPD. Thank you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 11380099265630
Deal Subedar
2
192
1194
7
@ram g wrote:

It’s my first FPD. Thank you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Congrats bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
75
130
0

I am regularly following this from last one month, I never find lower than price. what is the price did you find?

Missing

Similar Deals ( View All Popular Deals )