Hotness TP-Link LB100 Wi-Fi SmartLight 7W E27 to B22 Ba...

Hot Deal TP-Link LB100 Wi-Fi SmartLight 7W E27 to B22 Base LED Bulb (Off-White) Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant

371°
499
81% OFF 2599.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
61
30
0
TP-Link LB100 Wi-Fi SmartLight 7W E27 to B22 Base LED Bulb (Off-White) Compatible with Android, iOS, Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/TP-Link-LB100-Wi-Fi-Smart...
Lightning deal – Price 499rs.

  • Works with Alexa for voice control(alexa device sold separately). 2700K is similar to the color of a regular incandescent or halogen light, which looks a little yellow or warm
  • Control from anywhere – turn electronics on or off from anywhere with your smartphone using the Kasa app (compatible w/ android & iOS)
  • Voice control- works with Amazon Alexa, google assistant and microsoft cortana supported devices for a hands-free experience
  • Dimmable – dim brightness to customize lighting and suit your mood. the LB100 has 600 lumens brightness and dimmable white light
  • Kasa scenes & schedules – schedule the smart bulb to automatically turn on and off when away
Expired 6 days

Deal Wiki

Customers Ratings And Reviews

3.6 out of 5
1,256 customer ratings And 371 customer reviews

12 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Vagita download %284%29
Deal Lieutenant
7,034
6435
45

Buy It Before it goes Out Of Stock

Yevadu3
Deal Lieutenant
79
4706
72
bobby_123 wrote:

Buy It Before it goes Out Of Stock

No don’t!

Wipro smart Bulb 299/349/399 Mein aaata hai.. Kuch bhi mat bolo bhaiya pensive

Regular Price of other brand is mentioned above… Plz don’t buy this crap

Vagita download %284%29
Deal Lieutenant
7,034
6435
45
Expand
troubledimer wrote:

No don’t!

Wipro smart Bulb 299/349/399 Mein aaata hai.. Kuch bhi mat bolo bhaiya pensive

Regular Price of other brand is mentioned above… Plz don’t buy this crap

Bro it has good reviews and ratings

Image
Deal Cadet
50
356
15

yup its costly, after looting smitch smart bulbs for 99rs in flipkart, all these looks very costly smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
115
0
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

yup its costly, after looting syska smart bulbs for 99rs in flipkart, all these looks very costly smile

When
Smitch or syska

Image
Deal Cadet
50
356
15

Ya Smitch, sorry.

Was during Sep sale

Cropped1387150680
Deal Subedar
735
1085
32
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

yup its costly, after looting syska smart bulbs for 99rs in flipkart, all these looks very costly smile

Is better than Smitch?

I’m  using Smitch currently and it’s great.  Bought for 199

Image
Deal Cadet
50
356
15
Expand
TaraRising wrote:

Is better than Smitch?

I’m  using Smitch currently and it’s great.  Bought for 199

sorry, its smitch. I edited my post. Yes Smitch is great for that deal. even i bought several smitch bulbs

7070436
Deal Cadet
58
157
2
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

yup its costly, after looting smitch smart bulbs for 99rs in flipkart, all these looks very costly smile

Yeah,smitch is great but they have manufacturing defects,server and software issues.
But we can’t complain much as price is just 99/199 😁

Image
Deal Cadet
50
356
15
Expand
The-Hacker wrote:

Yeah,smitch is great but they have manufacturing defects,server and software issues.
But we can’t complain much as price is just 99/199 😁

Did not have any issues from September with Smitch, except for the latency in switching on. Unless your wifi router isn’t on, the bulb will not switch on.

7070436
Deal Cadet
58
157
2
Expand
Stylish_Tamilachi wrote:

Did not have any issues from September with Smitch, except for the latency in switching on. Unless your wifi router isn’t on, the bulb will not switch on.

I had issue with setting up bulb in smitch app.when contacted the customer care,they asked to have replacement from Flipkart.Replacement product also had manufacturing issue,now I have replacement from Local care centre;it is working fine but bulb switches on and off randomly at any time for 1 second 😅

Missing