Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Trendin: 750 + 200 (PAYTM) cashback + 500 Discount on mininmum shopping of 2200

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Trendin logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
50
0

Trendin Republic day sale:
750 + 200 (PAYTM) cashback + 500 Discount on mininmum shopping of 2200

*Add cart 2200 Rs. items
1. Apply Coupun VCTDN500 (500 Discount on 2000) ==> 2200-500=1700
2.PAY 1700 Rs. by PAYTM and Get 200 Cash Back = 1700-200=1500
3.After 1 Month get 750 cashback ==> 1500-750=750 (final amount)

http://i.imgur.com/AyLZn...pg

11 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
2
137
2228
65

3.After 1 Month get 750 cashback

Where We Get This

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
406
2442
67
@BliNdThOkO_10 wrote:

3.After 1 Month get 750 cashback

Where We Get This


as trendin credits I think in your trendin account

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

2.PAY 1700 Rs. by PAYTM and Get 200 Cash Back = 1700-200=1500

paytm cashback is over

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
93
244
3
@vik1.test154 wrote:

2.PAY 1700 Rs. by PAYTM and Get 200 Cash Back = 1700-200=1500


paytm cashback is over


No it is not.Payed at 6:53 PM through paytm and recieved cashback just now.So yeah loot deal from trendin.

6c595863d99e98c1fdfa3df9a955f50b
Deal Cadet
0
62
224
5

additional CB on cashback site

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@dhananjaygoel2015134 wrote:

@vik1.test154 wrote:

2.PAY 1700 Rs. by PAYTM and Get 200 Cash Back = 1700-200=1500


paytm cashback is over


No it is not.Payed at 6:53 PM through paytm and recieved cashback just now.So yeah loot deal from trendin.

pls attach any screenshot

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
93
244
3
@vik1.test154 wrote:

@dhananjaygoel2015134 wrote:

@vik1.test154 wrote:

2.PAY 1700 Rs. by PAYTM and Get 200 Cash Back = 1700-200=1500


paytm cashback is over


No it is not.Payed at 6:53 PM through paytm and recieved cashback just now.So yeah loot deal from trendin.

pls attach any screenshot

Op has already done it.Choose to go with it or leave it.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
349
1132
4

vu

Missing
Deal Newbie
1
73
74
1

vu and s

Download
Deal Subedar
6
50
2940
79

any1 received 750 trendin credits?

Neo
Shopping Friend
1
196
774
74
@rainmaker wrote:

any1 received 750 trendin credits?


Not yet. The Rs.200 PayTM Cashback neither.

Have wrote to both TrendIn and PayTM – lets see.

Missing