Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Tresemme shampoo 55% off

100°
160
50% OFF 320.0
  • 3594 Views
  • 25 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
Tresemme shampoo 55% off
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/TRESemme-Smooth-Shine-Sham...

Buy 2 Quantity
Price:320.00
Sale: 166.00

Special Offers and Product Promotions
Size: 200ml
Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Cloudtail when you purchase 2 or more. Here’s how (terms and conditions apply)

visit here for T&C http://www.amazon.in/gp/promotions/details/popu...

Add Filter
Rs 27/-
http://www.amazon.in/General-Knowledge-20...di

Deal Wiki

Tresemme shampoo 55% off

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs. 160

To avoid Shipping Cost you can add

http://www.amazon.in/General-Knowledge-2017-Edi...

For Rs. 27

24 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59

Any filler?

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40

Sorry bro…no vd
But I will suggest to not to buy it. Because current price for this bottle is around 120 I think. So if you have excess amazon gv balance then go for it

Fb img 1519412100755
Deal Legend
1,660
1,557
59535
635

vuns

Stock vector spartan muscle posing 242913406
Deal Subedar
5
297
1366
23

VU. Please poat more items on which the offer is applicable.

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
@Amit Goyal wrote:

Sorry bro…no vd
But I will suggest to not to buy it. Because current price for this bottle is around 120 I think. So if you have excess amazon gv balance then go for it


Even if it is @ 120 But @ Rs 160 you are getting 2 Bottles…
But it might not…

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
3
7558
40
@Cricket4all wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

Sorry bro…no vd
But I will suggest to not to buy it. Because current price for this bottle is around 120 I think. So if you have excess amazon gv balance then go for it


Even if it is @ 120 But @ Rs 160 you are getting 2 Bottles…
But it might not…

yes…just checked that….167 + filler…

good deal then…Vu

Sharingan hd pictures 4
Deal Subedar
7
33
2582
59

It is not 55%, please check your maths https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10

su+vu.. hope you get your FFPD..

Colors3pf9
Deal Cadet
1
156
518
34

In snapdeal I brought for 99

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,116
12,151
49943
315

Good deal…not FPD worthy

Its Price is 123 (Reduced by the Tresemme itself) and not 160 as Amazon might have us believe

Cropped 1212623684
Deal Lieutenant
79
944
6414
27

Just few days back purchase same 200ml pack from snapdeal @ Rs 104, also shipping was waived as total bill (including other products) was Rs 199.
Mrp inflated by amazon correct mrp is Rs 123.
So not a worthy FPD.

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
@sandeepmmxu wrote:

Just few days back purchase same 200ml pack from snapdeal @ Rs 104, also shipping was waived as total bill (including other products) was Rs 199.
Mrp inflated by amazon correct mrp is Rs 123.
So not a worthy FPD.


I guess u are not reading the post properly @Rs 160 we are getting two quantity of this i.e total 400ml

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

In snapdeal its for RS.134 only

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/tresemme-smooth...

I don’t understand why it became FPD ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Can someone explain ?


Read the post properly.
You are getting 2 quantity @ Rs 160.
But i guess u r happy with 1 qty @Rs 134/-

:Shock

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
@vasu22in wrote:

In snapdeal I brought for 99


You got 1qty @99 but here it is 2 qty @ 160.
If you have enough money then you can purchase 1qty @99. 😂😂😂😂

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
@captain_volt wrote:

su+vu.. hope you get your FFPD..


Got it bro..
Thanks

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
53
@Cricket4all wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

In snapdeal its for RS.134 only

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/tresemme-smooth...

I don’t understand why it became FPD ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Can someone explain ?


Read the post properly.
You are getting 2 quantity @ Rs 160.
But i guess u r happy with 1 qty @Rs 134/-

:Shock


But i didn’t saw 2 quantity at Rs.160

How it works?

Bcd
Entertainer
70
3,353
8851
111
@vijaykrish80 wrote:

@Cricket4all wrote:

@vijaykrish80 wrote:

In snapdeal its for RS.134 only

http://www.snapdeal.com/product/tresemme-smooth...

I don’t understand why it became FPD ? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Can someone explain ?


Read the post properly.
You are getting 2 quantity @ Rs 160.
But i guess u r happy with 1 qty @Rs 134/-

:Shock


But i didn’t saw 2 quantity at Rs.160

How it works?


Add Two Quantity & u Will Automatically get Discount
But now i guess the deal is OVER

Unnamed
Deal Lieutenant
21
58
5094
53

So, the deal expired

But why it still showing in Front page @Nigel

Avatar
Deal Cadet
1
240
316
9

OOS?

Missing