349°
TRESemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo 580 ml @ Rs.1...

TRESemme Spa Rejuvenation Shampoo 580 ml @ Rs.148/- MRP-420

Score: 20 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 20 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Untitled
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
49
1,816
4774
18

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to .
  2. Buy now for
62 Comments  |  
34 Dimers
231132123
Deal Newbie
0
50
62
1

Thnx https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif bought 1

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
632
17,484
32191
194

Chalo..attack people https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
122
1

Thanks..bought 1 too

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
54
122
1

Thanks..bought 1 too

Stock vector spartan muscle posing 242913406
Deal Subedar
5
294
1318
23

VU. Was just about to post this.
Ordered 2.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
632
17,484
32191
194
@pumpediron wrote:

VU. Was just about to post this.
Ordered 2.


So where was this shared first https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1477317318668
Deal Cadet
2
102
484
5

Added in subscribe n save with price of ₹133

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

How to order in 148 .m getting in 188

How to gt free deluvery

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Shipping charges 40 rs.but not bad deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Shipping charges 40 rs.but not bad deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
8
405
2430
67

Good deal. Voted up & suggested for fpd

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191

At checkout i saw 50rs added to my account but yesterday it was 0 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . How to check from where i got

Thumbimgcrop 1477317318668
Deal Cadet
2
102
484
5
@surendra143143221 wrote:

Shipping charges 40 rs.but not bad deal

To avoid shipping charges do subscribe n save optios

Img 20170402 120603
Deal Captain
76
3,052
10394
70

Good share.. Kg+

How violent logan
Deal Major
75
3,503
15772
178
@KuttaJi wrote:

At checkout i saw 50rs added to my account but yesterday it was 0 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . How to check from where i got


you mustve participated in some amazon.in survery
Or some CC guy would’ve issued 50rs gv for the inconvenience caused to u https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

632px manchester united football clubin logosvg
Deal Cadet
2
306
440
23

Great price, so do go ahead and buy. That said, this shampoo isn’t too great. I prefer the Keratin one over any other Tresemme shampoo.

Stock vector spartan muscle posing 242913406
Deal Subedar
5
294
1318
23
@avgn wrote:

@pumpediron wrote:

VU. Was just about to post this.
Ordered 2.


So where was this shared first https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Noticed this when i Was checking out Shampoo products as i missed the other Tresemme deal.

Images
Budding Star
36
1,394
15757
191
@getready wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

At checkout i saw 50rs added to my account but yesterday it was 0 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . How to check from where i got


you mustve participated in some amazon.in survery
Or some CC guy would’ve issued 50rs gv for the inconvenience caused to u https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

No. Never participation in any survey & also no issues with any orders but my Haldiram soanpapdi cancelled after 5 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1447517843872
Deal Cadet
0
49
501
10

Thnx op got one

How violent logan
Deal Major
75
3,503
15772
178
@KuttaJi wrote:

@getready wrote:


@KuttaJi wrote:

At checkout i saw 50rs added to my account but yesterday it was 0 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif . How to check from where i got


you mustve participated in some amazon.in survery
Or some CC guy would’ve issued 50rs gv for the inconvenience caused to u https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

No. Never participation in any survey & also no issues with any orders but my Haldiram soanpapdi cancelled after 5 days https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

then check email, amazon would’ve sent u just like that
I got one 50GV from amazon.in recently

Images
Deal Subedar
3
298
1760
14

When will admins promote this deal as FPD?!?! Or they’re waiting for it’s price to become normal..

%e6%88%90%e5%8f%8c%e6%88%90%e5%af%b9   2f44a794 fe21 4c33 a2fa 07189528efe9
Deal Captain
34
28
8482
132
@cooljazz wrote:

Added in subscribe n save with price of ₹133


Lol https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Yours will be delivered soon

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
49
1,816
4774
18
@freekachandan wrote:

When will admins promote this deal as FPD?!?! Or they’re waiting for it’s price to become normal..


never, after all beees ka mamla hai

Giphy
Deal Subedar
1
83
1150
31
@avgn wrote:

@pumpediron wrote:

VU. Was just about to post this.
Ordered 2.


So where was this shared first https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Would it be delivered at the same price…even if it has around 10-15 days left?

Profile pic
Deal Subedar
5
171
1052
37
@cooljazz wrote:

Added in subscribe n save with price of ₹133


Will future ones be delivered at this price of 133?

Other dimers please confirm. I haven’t used subscribe and save till now.
If next month price is 300 then they will charge 300 or this price of 133?

Missing
suspended
0
53
110
1

Man!! Jst missed the deal, price changed 😢

World map
Deal Cadet
2
117
246
7

Vns bro

Missing