Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics

Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo 200Ml (Pack Of 2) @190/- (50% off) Mrp 380 +FREE shipping at Snapdeal

Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Score: 11 Votes: 15

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 2
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Personal care & Cosmetics from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Personal care & Cosmetics
715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
226

Tresemme Split Remedy Shampoo 200Ml (Pack Of 2) @190/- (50% off) Mrp 380 +FREE shipping at Snapdeal

Mrp : 190/- *2 =380/-
Price : 190/- (50% off)+FREE shipping

Link
http://m.snapdeal.com/moreSellers/SDL559028816/...

https://i.imgur.com/4MxKfwp.jpg

Check PC

@280/- (140*2) at Amazon
http://www.amazon.in/gp/aw/d/B00IZ6BOVA/ref=mp_...

17 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Captain
18
199
10662
131

VunS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
226
@bikipatel wrote:

VunS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Thanx bro https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Captain
18
1
7832
67

Vuns

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7230
75

Is it 200-200 ml or 200 ml?

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
226
@ravi wrote:

Is it 200-200 ml or 200 ml?


it’s 200ml +200ml (2 bottles) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

6
Deal Subedar
3
153
1644
31

In product details it is showing:

Features : Brand: Tresemme
Type: Split Remedy Shampoo
Weight: 215 ml
Quanity:1

Only 01 bottle of 200 ml it is.

Whatsapp image 2017 05 05 at 2.02.47 pm
suspended
39
501
7230
75
@yureka2020 wrote:

In product details it is showing:

Features : Brand: Tresemme
Type: Split Remedy Shampoo
Weight: 215 ml
Quanity:1

Only 01 bottle of 200 ml it is.


@raj0390 now?

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
226
@ravi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

In product details it is showing:

Features : Brand: Tresemme
Type: Split Remedy Shampoo
Weight: 215 ml
Quanity:1

Only 01 bottle of 200 ml it is.


@raj0390 now?


yes bro description says qty 1 But Title says it’s a Pack of 2 & also check other seller 5 rated price, 342

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
348
1132
4

I think its price error

Dhgfjhgj
Deal Subedar
0
158
1280
13

nice find but better to buy 1 from amazon at 107(other flavor)

6
Deal Subedar
3
153
1644
31
@raj0390 wrote:

@ravi wrote:

@yureka2020 wrote:

In product details it is showing:

Features : Brand: Tresemme
Type: Split Remedy Shampoo
Weight: 215 ml
Quanity:1

Only 01 bottle of 200 ml it is.


@raj0390 now?


yes bro description says qty 1 But Title says it’s a Pack of 2 & also check other seller 5 rated price, 342

better to stay away from this as snapdeal CC is pathetic.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

thanks bro..

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16784
291

Vu

Logo man utd
Deal Subedar
6
25
1668
73

The sale price of this item is Rs.123 now after discount from the company.Have seen the advertisement?

Even local general stores giving discount on this.

Pathak
Deal Lieutenant
18
582
5520
81

Good find indeed
vu+kg

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44828
766

vu..

Missing