Triple Treat! Upto 70% OFF + 10% Cash back(payt...

Triple Treat! Upto 70% OFF + 10% Cash back(paytm) + Rs.300 OFF Homeshop18 paytm offer

Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
Score: 7 Votes: 7
900
25% OFF 1200.0
Logohomeshop18 x78
Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766
Homeshop18 Coupons
Deal Expired
Triple Treat! Upto 70% OFF + 10% Cash back + Rs.300 OFF Homeshop18 paytm offer

http://www.homeshop1...m/

https://i.imgur.com/Ib9ND7m.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/g1X9wAa.jpg

10% cash back through paytm wallet payment
Max cash back 150
Additional 100 off for online paytment ( on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000)
additional 200 off on mobile app use code MAPP200(minimum cart value 1200 and not applicable on digital product)
Valid till 19th feb 2016

Delete if its repost
  • In Others
  • Expired over 1 year

Deal Wiki

Triple Treat! Upto 70% OFF + 10% Cash back(paytm) + Rs.300 OFF Homeshop18 paytm offer

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Homeshop18.

10% cash back through paytm wallet payment
Max cash back 150
Additional 100 off for online paytment
additional 200 off on mobile app use code MAPP200
Valid till 19th feb 2016

14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1448202503486
Shopping Friend
31
53
29208
229

VunS

P7xu2.gif
suspended
4
233
1476
4

VUns

Images %281%29
suspended
0
75
716
5

VUnS

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Lieutenant
21
811
3200
24

Any gift cards available ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
87
482
6

valid till 19.01.2016 (means yesterday) ??

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766
@lightcandles123 wrote:

valid till 19.01.2016 (means yesterday) ??


valid till 19.02.2016 means next month of 19th

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2510
31

Vu. Homeshop18 has very bad return policy.
I suffered once.
Returns only if product is defective/wrong.
And they would not agree that their product is wrong although much different from what is shown…because they say picture is only a reference. Advised not to buy costly items.

1. Do you have a return policy? Can I return my product after it has reached me?

Yes, HomeShop18’s Business Partners / Sellers have a simple return policy under which you can return a product received by you in a damaged or defective condition from the Business Partner / Seller. In case of categories like Apparel and Footwear, the return policy is also applicable if the product does not fit you due to a size mismatch.

There is a 48 hours return policy, which means that you can request a return of the product within 48 hours of receiving the product. Plus, the product to be returned must reach our Business Partner’s / Sellers’ address within a maximum of 10 working days from the date of delivery to you.

Thumbimgcrop 1448984119317
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0
@lightcandles123 wrote:

valid till 19.01.2016 (means yesterday) ??

19 feb

Picture quotes about life for facebook hd quote wallpapers hd  engineer your life wallpaper
Deal Subedar
0
95
1544
4

some suggestions ples ?

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
28
370
5692
48

Additional 100 off for online paytment

What is the minimum purchase value?? @Dealmafia

Dd pic
Deal Hunter
501
204
44798
766
@sing wrote:

bq. Additional 100 off for online paytment

What is the minimum purchase value?? @Dealmafia


on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000

Stickfight1
Deal Lieutenant
28
370
5692
48
@Dealmafia wrote:

@sing wrote:

bq. Additional 100 off for online paytment

What is the minimum purchase value?? @Dealmafia


on minimum purchase of Rs. 1000


Thanks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
87
482
6

@Dealmafia n divyansh321
Thanks…brother. I availed opportunity to get all 3 discounts/cashback .. purchased combo of 2 jeans through app. Paytm credited instantly too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
81
146
3
@caks2006407 wrote:

Vu.
Homeshop18 has very bad return policy.
I suffered once.
Returns only if product is defective/wrong.
And they would not agree that their product is wrong although much different from what is shown…because they say picture is only a reference. Advised not to buy costly items.

1. Do you have a return policy? Can I return my product after it has reached me?

Yes, HomeShop18’s Business Partners / Sellers have a simple return policy under which you can return a product received by you in a damaged or defective condition from the Business Partner / Seller. In case of categories like Apparel and Footwear, the return policy is also applicable if the product does not fit you due to a size mismatch.

There is a 48 hours return policy, which means that you can request a return of the product within 48 hours of receiving the product. Plus, the product to be returned must reach our Business Partner’s / Sellers’ address within a maximum of 10 working days from the date of delivery to you.


Hs18 customer support is very bad, worst and https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif I have same experience. I stop looking in to HS18 from one year. shopclus https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif is better than Hs18

Missing