Hotness Uber - 100% cashback upto 75 on first and third...

Hot Deal Uber - 100% cashback upto 75 on first and third rides with ePayLater

680°
Deal Wiki
+
35 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1357
20
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I received this:

Thanks xxx for your 3rd Uber Ride. Reward points worth Rs.75 have been credited to your account!

They did not count it as first ride
They started with old ride count

Have you taken few Uber rides in the past using ePayLater?
I have taken 7 rides in Oct last year when they allowed to clear dues using Ola Money & we were getting 10% cashback on adding money into Ola account using PayZapp.

Still, I received the same SMS y’day but I am not sure will I receive the 75 cashback or not as it would be my 8th ride as opposed to 1st.

A2z1
Community Angel
342
34162
425
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Have you taken few Uber rides in the past using ePayLater?
I have taken 7 rides in Oct last year when they allowed to clear dues using Ola Money & we were getting 10% cashback on adding money into Ola account using PayZapp.

Still, I received the same SMS y’day but I am not sure will I receive the 75 cashback or not as it would be my 8th ride as opposed to 1st.

I took first ever ride last month under their milestone offer but could not take further rides to reach amazon voucher
This was my 2nd and 3rd ride overall

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1357
20
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I took first ever ride last month under their milestone offer but could not take further rides to reach amazon voucher
This was my 2nd and 3rd ride overall

Ok. I have already dropped them an email and now awaiting their response.

Screenshot 20190522 231502  01
Deal Newbie
101
90
0
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

@chetanc12

Go to Uber > Payment > Add Payment Option > UPI

There mention EPL upi address which will be {mobile_no}.epl[at]idfcbank

Its not working. I am getting error.
There was error linking your payment address

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
226
3
Expand
Tjs15 wrote:

Its not working. I am getting error.
There was error linking your payment address

Do one thing , delete the cache and storage of uber app on your device and try again..

Screenshot 20190522 231502  01
Deal Newbie
101
90
0
Expand
chhallaninilesh843 wrote:

Do one thing , delete the cache and storage of uber app on your device and try again..

Cc said upi is unavailable for all users

Missing