142°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Uber or the deals across all stores in Travel

Uber: A 3D experience at the push of a button

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 6 Votes: 10

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Repost : 1
Uber
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Travel from Uber or the deals across all stores in Travel
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,253
44,478
65961
677

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

https://newsroom.uber.com/india/uberv...w/

http://ube...m/

How would you like to turn your smartphone into a 360 degree 3D theatre? This Tuesday, 17th June, we’ve partnered with OnePlus to get you a chance to score your very own Loop VR headset. Fire up your Uber app, request on the ‘UberVR’ view and we’ll take care of the rest. Unlock the world on your phone with the push of a button.

How it works?

Fire up your app between 2 – 4 PM on Friday, 17th June
Slide over to the ‘UberVR’ view and request for your OnePlus Loop VR headset
What’s more? You pay Rs. 0!
Terms & Conditions:

Demand will be high. In case you are unable to request one initially, keep trying.
A single OnePlus Loop VR headset will be delivered per request

  • In Travel
  • Expired over 1 year
58 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Every person to order UberVR gets it??

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,253
44,478
65961
677
@Joker wrote:

Every person to order UberVR gets it??


were everyone able to get via amazon offer? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Giphy
Deal Hunter
282
13,696
35869
853

https://newsroom.uber.com/india/uberv...w/

Fire up your app between 2 – 4 PM on Friday, 17th June.

Slide over to the ‘UberVR’ view and request for your OnePlus Loop VR headset.

Terms & Conditions:

Demand will be high. In case you are unable to request one initially, keep trying.

A single OnePlus Loop VR headset will be delivered per request.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/269909/medium/3420603Blog-Image.png?1480965287

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
62
950
7

Back once again….VU plz update details do we need to enter any coupon code again?

Giphy
Deal Hunter
282
13,696
35869
853
@Gurubhai wrote:

Back once again….VU plz update details do we need to enter any coupon code again?


No coupon code required this time.

Simba animation by a7md93 d5n2t1t
Deal Subedar
6
0
2180
13

Nothing against op but this is useless, last time wasted 2 hours and got nothing.

Temp 245565575
Community Angel
20
119
22096
402

again….Uber hunt After Amazon 1 rs hunt https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

11136622 1040528555975879 7696542147841609041 n
suspended
6
58
3849
37

Bc tnc kya likhi hai inhone?

T: wtf is their tnc

Delivered by Request ?? If i ask will they deliver it to me?

Picture096
Deal Captain
91
1
11798
87

Repost

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
1
345
1619
42

which cities ?

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480

same previous cities or new cities have been added?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
248
2
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:


@Gurubhai wrote:

Back once again….VU plz update details do we need to enter any coupon code again?


No coupon code required this time.

Surat m h kya

Giphy
Deal Hunter
282
13,696
35869
853
@shyamjindal19170 wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:


@Gurubhai wrote:

Back once again….VU plz update details do we need to enter any coupon code again?


No coupon code required this time.

Surat m h kya

No city mentioned.

Giphy
Deal Hunter
282
13,696
35869
853

@Nigel , plz merge this thread or delete.

Neo
Shopping Friend
1
196
774
74

I had seen similar offers from Uber for Sankaranti/Pongal and Diwali too. How does it work?

I.e., will I get that gift as a part of hailing a cab and then I gotta take a journey? or will they simply deliver and go away?

Images %287%29
Deal Lieutenant
16
481
3956
34
@siva.webmaster91 wrote:

I had seen similar offers from Uber for Sankaranti/Pongal and Diwali too. How does it work?

I.e., will I get that gift as a part of hailing a cab and then I gotta take a journey? or will they simply deliver and go away?

they will simply come and deliver it at your home and take a selfie with you and go back

Tea
Deal Subedar
0
91
1046
14

How does this works? Do we have to take a ride or something?

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21

y is this neglected https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif maybe all angry about previous sale https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21
@geeky wrote:

How does this works? Do we have to take a ride or something?


open app at 2 , slide to ubervr, book ride. No need to take ride. THey will come and deliver.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
0

There is NO UberVR anywhere looking in the app!!! Where and how to click???

6756949
Deal Captain
25
1,229
11682
480
@satya1988 wrote:

There is NO UberVR anywhere looking in the app!!! Where and how to click???


2 to bajne de bhai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Translation: Sale will start at 2. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tea
Deal Subedar
0
91
1046
14
@faisalgamer wrote:

@geeky wrote:

How does this works? Do we have to take a ride or something?


open app at 2 , slide to ubervr, book ride. No need to take ride. THey will come and deliver.


thx.. kg

Missing