Uber Eats 25% - 50% Unlimited Discount Diwali L...

Uber Eats 25% - 50% Unlimited Discount Diwali LOOT!

259°
  • 1911 Views
  • 32 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
    • Self Promotion : 1
Missing
Deal Newbie
57
43
0

https://www.ubereat...m/
This Diwali Uber Eats want to go Bankrupt offering unlimited discount on almost all restaurants..
Just for checking i ordered sweets worth 2900 Rs. and they given 1400 Rs. OFF!

(For now offer is valid only in Delhi/NCR)

  • Expiring In 24 days
31 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
57
43
0

No Coupon Required but for now offer is valid only in Delhi/NCR

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
164
3

whrz the deal in this post…

Tumblr nn53wa3pmp1suu3yio1 500
Deal Subedar
238
1038
39

Congratulations…You got looted.. Uber didnt.

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
43
0
ushdd2555 wrote:

whrz the deal in this post…

bhai deal is very simple if you live in Delhi/NCR you can order anything from Uber Eats they are giving unlimited discount without any cap

Cropped7167544430539444340
Deal Cadet
52
294
4

Did you checked the market rate of sweets If it is the same as mentioned on Uber Eats and after That you are getting discount then it is loot deal. I guess price will surely be inflated

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
43
0
Darknet_India wrote:

Congratulations…You got looted.. Uber didnt.

i want them to loot me everyday like this.. or atleast till Diwali smile

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28170
457
Vaastav wrote:

Did you checked the market rate of sweets If it is the same as mentioned on Uber Eats and after That you are getting discount then it is loot deal. I guess price will surely be inflated

Yeah, all restaurants inflated the prices online by upto 40%, so we are getting market price after discount
Some big chains like bikanervala giving genuine price online, so ordering from them

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
43
0

Yeah, Bikanervala, Haldiram, and couple other branded shops are giving solid discount
but in other restaurants also its worth it compare to Swiggy, Zomato pricing only 10-20 Rs. difference.. Unlimited discount is big deal

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
164
3

@admin pls remove the post frm this section

Tumblr nn53wa3pmp1suu3yio1 500
Deal Subedar
238
1038
39
Expand
maneeshsingh09997 wrote:

i want them to loot me everyday like this.. or atleast till Diwali smile

Lolz..
most of the sellers escalate the price.

On Dasshera, I wanted to order Jalebi and Fafta.

Found Uber Swiggy selling at Rs.600 per kg, whereas the same seller was selling at Rs. 300 offline

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129

Where the discount actually shows up ?
I picked up a restaurant in noida which is showing 50% off unlimited discount. I added items but discount didn’t showed up.

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28170
457
Expand
Darknet_India wrote:

Lolz..
most of the sellers escalate the price.

On Dasshera, I wanted to order Jalebi and Fafta.

Found Uber Swiggy selling at Rs.600 per kg, whereas the same seller was selling at Rs. 300 offline

The small restaurants usually increase the prices to cover the commissions they have to pay to online platform which range between 20-50%
I too bought jalebi from offline stores only as the prices were inflated by a third online

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
161
1621
20
maneeshsingh09997 wrote:

Yeah, Bikanervala, Haldiram, and couple other branded shops are giving solid discount
but in other restaurants also its worth it compare to Swiggy, Zomato pricing only 10-20 Rs. difference.. Unlimited discount is big deal

Showing unlimited discount banners on restaurants but not getting applied in cart.

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129

Can any one help me where will discount be displayed ?
example i am selecting below restaurant which is showing 50% off and no coupon code required…
but discount is not showing up any where..went till payment page..

https://www.ubereats.com/en-US/new-delhi/food-d...

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Showing unlimited discount banners on restaurants but not getting applied in cart.

same happening with me…dont know how other are getting the discount

Download
Shopping Friend
1
28170
457
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

Can any one help me where will discount be displayed ?
example i am selecting below restaurant which is showing 50% off and no coupon code required…
but discount is not showing up any where..went till payment page..

https://www.ubereats.com/en-US/new-delhi/food-d...

Doesn’t look like the offer is applicable on this restaurant

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113
Expand
AJ89 wrote:

Showing unlimited discount banners on restaurants but not getting applied in cart.

which city rolleyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6580
113

any loots for Mumbai

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52

+HA. plus1 Working in Delhi.

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129

i guess offer working only in delhi not in noida…can any one share any restaurant for which this is working for you..

Cropped243923528
Deal Subedar
161
1621
20
nikhilbansal30 wrote:

i guess offer working only in delhi not in noida…can any one share any restaurant for which this is working for you..

but discount showing on all ncr, gurgaon, noida.

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129

figured it out…its for old users only..not working for new users

1231943206 4693
Deal Newbie
51
74
1

Can you show us your order details. How much total & discount?

Sikh boy     ver 2  by acepro71 d6cnp0e
Deal Subedar
395
1969
17

It is showing different discounts 40%,30%,25% with “No promotion needed” but it is not getting applied at payment page.

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129
chawla9052 wrote:

It is showing different discounts 40%,30%,25% with “No promotion needed” but it is not getting applied at payment page.

are you a new user ? or do u have any active promo code in your uber account ?

Cropped1068652377571631079
Deal Newbie
50
74
1

They actually raised and giving discount back to old prices
They are very intelligent

Missing