Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Uber Eats :- Get 150₹ Cashback when you pay using Paytm for Min 100₹ 3 times

Uber Eats :- Get 150₹ Cashback when you pay using Paytm for Min 100₹ 3 times

797°
50% OFF 300.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

http://www.uberea...om
*Offer applicable in Android and ios app version 7.0.0 and above.
*After your first payment on Uber Eats, you will get an option to participate in “3 pe 150 Uber Eats” cashback offer
*After first payment on Uber Eats through paytm, you can also participate in cashback offer by going into “Cashback” section
*After participating in the offer, you have do 2 more payments on Uber Eats through paytm within 15 days to get Rs.150 cashback
*Offer valid on payment of Rs.100 or more per order on Uber Eats through Paytm
*If you do not participate in the offer, your transactions will not get linked in the offer
*You can avail this offer a maximum of 1 times during the campaign validity. If you fail to participate in the offer, your offer will be expired. All expired offers will be included in the maximum limit stated.
*Cashback will be credited to your Paytm Wallet within 24 hours of completing the offer
*Cashback will not be processed for non-KYC users. If you have not completed your KYC, you will receive Goldback (inclusive of 3% GST).
*Paytm solely reserves the right to change offer terms at any time without prior notice to the customers

Expired
5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Repost

Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Link

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

it’s for 1st time payment with paytm?

or during offer period?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I received the notification that I have received the offer when I paid via paytm but I am unable to find the link to activate this offer. Please help

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Click on the cash back on top right side of the search bar and then go to my offers to activate this offer

replyuser
Click here to reply