Kindly delete if repost
Rs. 250 off on First TWO Ride across India by Uber
Terms & Conditions:
- Valid till 26/01/2016
- Valid For First TWO Ride
- Not Valid For Users Those Have Previously Booked A Ride With Uber Using Paytm Wallet
- The User Has To Enter The Code Only Once While Signing Up.
- Offer Is Available On UberGO ,UberX And UberBLACK
- Offer Is Available In Any Indian City : Ahmedabad ,Chandigarh ,New Delhi ,Mumbai ,Bangalore ,Chennai ,Hyderabad ,Pune ,Kolkata ,Kochi ,Jaipur
Here are the steps for Uber registration with PayTM wallet
- Create PayTM account and keep Rs 200/- in wallet.(Existing account can be used.) Check PayTM Cash [Step non needed. Uber will create PayTm account on the go. Start with step 2.
- Download mobile app on iOS or Android . Windows and other platform is still not supported.(Ask a friend for help, there is Windows app for cab booking but for registration you need iOS or android.)
- Switch on your location services before sign up. (App will detect you are in India or not).
- Fill basic details and move to next page add PayTM wallet. Add money if you have less then Rs 200/- cash in PayTM.
- Apply promocode to get Rs 250/- signup credits.