Uber offer on Ride Passes at Rs.5 Assured savings

Uber offer on Ride Passes at Rs.5 Assured savings

375°
5
Mr bean
Deal Subedar
4
52
1760
58
Uber offer on Ride Passes at Rs.5 Assured savings
Deal Expired

Uber Ridepasses at Rs. 5/- Assured savings. Coming soon, exclusively for you!

Only 9th and 10th July.

https://www.uber.com/en-IN/blog/assured-savings...

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521670/medium/5100136Ridesmart-Blog-Rs5-1080x540.png?1531058526

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: rcduke

Unlock amazing deals on Uber with Ridesmart Rewards, at just ₹5! Also get exciting Uber Eats and Paytm offers on flights and movies! Limited passes available, only till 10 July!

How this works
1. Select your package

Navigate to the ‘Ride Pass’ option in your Uber app. Select a Ridesmart Rewards and pay an activation fee.

2. Pay with Paytm

Currently, you can buy the Ridesmart Rewards only using your Paytm wallet. However, you can pay for your trips using any payment method of your choice

3. Lock in exciting offers

After your purchase, get exciting offers on movies and flights courtesy Paytm, discounts on food orders via Uber Eats, and assured savings on Uber rides

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Unnamed %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
133
829
6065
85

Gud find ha+ga

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
168
1,403
10584
83

Account specific I guess and nothing special because of surge pricing.. They can’t give it free hence 5 RS..

Mr beans holiday ver2
Deal Newbie
0
69
98
0
SPECIALDEALSPA wrote:

Gud find ha+ga

ha+ga means
haha gaga?

Mr bean
Deal Subedar
4
52
1760
58

I am seeing unlimited number rides of Rs 119/- and Rs.129/- flat fare options valid for 28 days.
How many kilometers are not mentioned.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
1,145
5,930
50761
322

If existing pass is still active, will new one start from today or after the earlier one ends?

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
215
2507
25
avgn wrote:

If existing pass is still active, will new one start from today or after the earlier one ends?

As per my own experience, new pass gets queued and starts after completion of existing one.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
215
2507
25
Mr.Bean wrote:

I am seeing unlimited number rides of Rs 119/- and Rs.129/- flat fare options valid for 28 days.
How many kilometers are not mentioned.

Its linked to rate not to KM. Rate is also different, may be based on cities. Discount is applied on real time dynamic rate.
In my case its 49 for pool and 109 for Go.
Works as follows
Ubergo
regular fare <109 – no discount
regular fare between 109 to 170 – flat discounted fare 109
regular fare >109 – discount of 61 on regular fare
Pool
regular fare <49 – no discount
regular fare between 49 to 70 – flat discounted fare 49
regular fare >70 – discount of 21 on regular fare

Rewinf time
Admin
9
466
7360
140
Expand
JethaLel wrote:

ha+ga means
haha gaga?

Probably Group Alert (Added to Group)

Mr bean
Deal Subedar
4
52
1760
58
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

Its linked to rate not to KM. Rate is also different, may be based on cities. Discount is applied on real time dynamic rate.
In my case its 49 for pool and 109 for Go.
Works as follows
Ubergo
regular fare <109 – no discount
regular fare between 109 to 170 – flat discounted fare 109
regular fare >109 – discount of 61 on regular fare
Pool
regular fare <49 – no discount
regular fare between 49 to 70 – flat discounted fare 49
regular fare >70 – discount of 21 on regular fare

That’s too restrictive. For me i am not getting any Pool ride option itself. this means pool rides are on regular fares with no discount. Only on Ubergo and premium this offer is applicable which i rarely take.

Missing