Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Freebies from Uber or the deals across all stores in Freebies

Uber Rs 75 X 02 Rides New Code for New User

Score: 2 Votes: 2
Score: 2 Votes: 2
75
100% OFF 0.0
Uber
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Freebies from Uber or the deals across all stores in Freebies
Dsc 0289 1
Deal Subedar
7
298
1048
9

Uber Rs 75 X 02 Rides New Code- YATRA150
For New User Only
Source: Notification
https://www.uber.com/...N/

18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar
6
243
1166
24

Referral code is better. 75 × 3 rides.

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

Referral code is better. 75 × 3 rides.


Really ??? My referral shows 50 single ride

Download
Deal Subedar
6
243
1166
24
@Plato wrote:


@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

Referral code is better. 75 × 3 rides.


Really ??? My referral shows 50 single ride

Mine is showing 75*3

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

Referral code is better. 75 × 3 rides.


Really ??? My referral shows 50 single ride

Mine is showing 75*3

Congratulations. And how many new user will get using ur referral?

Download
Deal Subedar
6
243
1166
24
@Plato wrote:


@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

@Plato wrote:


@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

Referral code is better. 75 × 3 rides.


Really ??? My referral shows 50 single ride

Mine is showing 75*3

Congratulations. And how many new user will get using ur referral?

Just 2 free rides remaining now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@blue wine wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Uber has no respect for Old Users. All new users codes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Also Visit → https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


any ola coupon for old user ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ola old user coupons keep popping here and there every now n then and Micro is also cheap so doesn’t hurt much.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@Plato wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Uber has no respect for Old Users. All new users codes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Also Visit → https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


any ola coupon for old user ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ola old user coupons keep popping here and there every now n then and Micro is also cheap so doesn’t hurt much.


I searched couldnt find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Luggage is 2 much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Dsc 0289 1
Deal Subedar
7
298
1048
9

Ola 100 rs off codes are in Trading Section

Download
Deal Subedar
6
243
1166
24
@blue wine wrote:


@Plato wrote:


@blue wine wrote:


@Plato wrote:

Uber has no respect for Old Users. All new users codes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Also Visit → https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


any ola coupon for old user ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ola old user coupons keep popping here and there every now n then and Micro is also cheap so doesn’t hurt much.


I searched couldnt find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Luggage is 2 much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

50OFF Rs 50 off for all users. Valid for micro, mini, prime

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
10
0
29732
263
@ravinpoo wrote:

Ola 100 rs off codes are in Trading Section


Bookmyshow ones? Those might have expired on 31st. @blue wine Try OMSAVE once for 5% cb.

Images
Deal Subedar
3
160
1539
26

Mine showing as 50 off on 3 rides

67351 541779905843911 1711691732 n
Deal Subedar
0
199
1208
39
@ahmed298sam913 wrote:

@blue wine wrote:


@Plato wrote:


@blue wine wrote:


@Plato wrote:

Uber has no respect for Old Users. All new users codes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Also Visit → https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


any ola coupon for old user ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Ola old user coupons keep popping here and there every now n then and Micro is also cheap so doesn’t hurt much.


I searched couldnt find https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Luggage is 2 much https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

50OFF Rs 50 off for all users. Valid for micro, mini, prime

“This offer is not applicable in your city.”

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
74
1

Any offer for ola new user?

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
2
128
2506
29
@blue wine wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Uber has no respect for Old Users. All new users codes https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Also Visit → https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...


any ola coupon for old user ? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Try NEXT5 for upto 50% Cashback (Working in Bangalore Though)

@Plato OMSAVE is applicable when u pay with Ola Money

Dsc 0289 1
Deal Subedar
7
298
1048
9

Do not Give & Use Rs 75 Referral code,Use in smae city only / both accounts(referrer & User) may get blocked… if using code in another city

Missing