Hotness Uber secret trick

Hot Deal Uber secret trick

426°
25
75% OFF 100.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
79
387
1

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...
Uber secret trick flushed

Add master card and get 50% off on rides upto 75

After the ride dont pay with master card and reauthorize it with amazon pay upi you will get 50% of cashback on discounted bill

Expiring In 11 days
30 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Download
Deal Subedar
153
2058
132

I dont see mastercard offer applied

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
467
11

Buy uber ride pass & get additional 20% discount on all Uber go & premium rides..

Cropped8769511154216792653
Deal Cadet
51
134
1

you must have collected those Amazon Uber cashback offers… even if you pay directly with Amazon UPI you’ll get cashback

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
141
1

Anyone needs uber referral code to get free ride… pm me

Dollar boy
Deal Subedar
191
1312
129
Sourav464 wrote:

Anyone needs uber referral code to get free ride… pm me

pls tell me ref code to get free ride..

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
781
7

How to get Virtual Mastercard?

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
271
8
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Buy uber ride pass & get additional 20% discount on all Uber go & premium rides..

how to get uber ride pass?

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
467
11
Expand
ideepika wrote:

how to get uber ride pass?

available for selected users at the moment..
To check if u r eligible, Check menu option.. can try updating app as well.

If option available, add paytm mob no. as payment method since at present pass can be bought using paytm only

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
271
8
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

available for selected users at the moment..
To check if u r eligible, Check menu option.. can try updating app as well.

If option available, add paytm mob no. as payment method since at present pass can be bought using paytm only

ok thanks, not available to me yet. pensive

Allu arjun in telugu movie arya 2 wallpapers photos4
Deal Newbie
63
56
7

Not getting upi option in uber

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6696
114

airtel Master card not getting added to uber

Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2923
40
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Buy uber ride pass & get additional 20% discount on all Uber go & premium rides..

uberpass is city specific and user specific. cost of pass, validity and discount all three varies from person to person and city to city.

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
467
11
Expand
panchabhut wrote:

uberpass is city specific and user specific. cost of pass, validity and discount all three varies from person to person and city to city.

Ohh.. didn’t know this..
Thanks

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6696
114

what if credits are there on uber

Download
Shopping Friend
12
28453
466
desiman wrote:

what if credits are there on uber

De-select them while making payment

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

No UPI OPTION IN UBER APP

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
59
0
skg17 wrote:

No UPI OPTION IN UBER APP

In add payment option, there is no Amazon upi. My last month collected offer on Amazon expired too.

This month also no operon

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
119
6696
114
Expand
androgame wrote:

De-select them while making payment

i am facing difficulty in de-selecting the uber credits after lot of attempts was able to disable and then book rides via amz upi last month offer

Cropped8315717
Deal Cadet
168
589
24

Added Mastercard credit card but no discount getting applied..am I missing something?

Cropped8315717
Deal Cadet
168
589
24
sagar.im4u770 wrote:

Added Mastercard credit card but no discount getting applied..am I missing something?

After 2 days now offer displaying..
After using mastercard and getting discount on mastercard then making payment through Amazon UPI..will the Mastercard rides be counted?

Missing