Udio #se7en Offer
7%CB on Mobile Prepaid / Mobile Postpaid /DTH recharge/Electricity / Landline / Data Card / Broadband / Gas (excluding Indraprastha gas) transactions of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) and above using Udio Cash
#Se7en Offer – T&C
June 13, 2016
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#Se7en Offer” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
3. The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
4. Udio Wallet is operated by TranServ Private Limited and issued by RBL Bank. It is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank Of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments
5. This offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.2 of Udio Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User are advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check their version and update in case they are not using the latest version.
6. This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base of Users who would be communicated via an SMS or an App notification. Users outside the pre-selected base will not be eligible for the cashback benefit.
7. Cashback worth 7% (Seven Percent) of the transaction amount shall be credited for successful Mobile Prepaid / Mobile Postpaid /DTH recharge/Electricity / Landline / Data Card / Broadband / Gas (excluding Indraprastha gas) transactions of Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) and above using Udio Cash.
8. In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient Udio Cash balance, Users would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
9. Maximum cashback is Rs.100 (Rupees Hundred) per eligible transaction. The cashback amount shall be rounded down to the nearest rupee.
10. * This offer is valid for 5 (five) transactions per unique user during the offer period.*
11. This offer is valid only on transactions conducted using the Udio Mobile App.
12. The offer shall be valid only on successful transactions conducted during June 13, 2016 18:00:00 hrs to June 17, 2016 23:59:59 hrs (‘Offer Period’).
TranServ Private Limited (“TranServ”) reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
13. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
14. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
15. The cashback amount shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (Seventy Two) working hours of completion of the successful transaction.
16. The Offer cannot be combined with any other offers.
17. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
18. An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
19. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
20. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between the utility service provider and the User. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the utility service provider.
21. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet sha