Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Udio Coupons

Get 4% upto ₹100 worth of recharge voucher on transactions above Rs. 400. (Valid 5 times per unique user)

1467°
4% OFF 2500.0
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

http://udioforyo...m/

Udio #CardKaBaap – T&C
September 1, 2016
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#CardKaBaap” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Udio Wallet account.
Udio Wallet is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments
This Offer would be applicable only to Users using the latest version 2.1.5 of Udio Wallet Mobile App available on the Google Play Store. User is advised to visit goo.gl/rOUuKV to check the version and update in case you are not using the latest version.
Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the cashback.
All successful card transactions above Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred) will be eligible for 4% (Four Percent) worth of recharge voucher. Recharge voucher will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per eligible transaction & this offer is valid for 5 (Five) times per unique user during offer period (September 2, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base of Users who would be communicated via SMS & Notification.
The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 15 (Fifteen) days of receipt
The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Udio App and shall appear in vouchers section of the Udio App. Upon receipt of Recharge Voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance. In the event of Udio App balance lesser than the required amount, Users would have to first add money using Udio Cash Load Point/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice.
Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Udio Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Udio Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Udio Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-... for details.
TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.

http://udioforyou.com/blog/cardkaba...c/

Udio #CardKaBaap – T&C- For select Micromax users
September 1, 2016
The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the “#CardKaBaap” which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ hereinafter in this document.
By participating in this Offer, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offer mentioned hereunder. Any participation in this Offer is purely voluntary.
The Offer will be applicable for a Customer (‘User’) holding a valid and active Wallet App account powered by Udio Installed on select Micromax mobile phones..
Wallet App is issued by TranServ Private Limited and is operated as per the prevailing guidelines issued by the Reserve Bank of India for semi-closed loop prepaid instruments.
This offer is applicable only to a pre-selected base of Users who would be communicated via an SMS & notification. Users outside the pre-selected base will not be eligible for the cashback benefit.
Transactions conducted using Udio RBL Bank Prepaid Card or Digital Card will be eligible for the Offer.
All successful card transactions above Rs. 400 (Rupees Four Hundred) will be eligible for 4% (Four Percent) worth of recharge voucher. Recharge voucher will be offered subject to a limit of maximum Rs.100 (Rupees One Hundred) per eligible transaction & this offer is valid for 5 (Five) times per unique user during offer period (September 2, 2016 00:00:00 hrs to September 30, 2016 23:59:59 hrs)
This Offer is valid only on successful transactions conducted using the Udio RBL Bank Visa Prepaid Card or Digital Card available on the Udio Mobile App
The recharge vouchers carry an expiry date and should be utilised within 15 (Fifteen) days of receipt
The recharge voucher would be credited directly to customer’s Wallet App and shall appear in vouchers section of the Wallet App. Upon receipt of Recharge Voucher, while doing a recharge/bill payment the voucher will be applied automatically.
If recharge amount is more than voucher amount, the difference will be deducted from wallet balance. In the event of Wallet App balance lesser than the required amount, Users would have to first add money using Wallet Cash Load Point/Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking or any such options made available from time to time.
If recharge amount is less than the voucher amount, the balance would be carried forward and will remain as unutilised voucher balance that can be used later. Users will not be able to use the voucher after the expiry date.
TranServ reserves the right to change the offer-period and terms of offer without any prior notice
Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Wallet shall be eligible for the Offer. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offer.
Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offer.
The Offer cannot be combined with any other Offers.
TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
An individual is permitted to set-up and use only one Wallet. Any attempt to set-up and / or use multiple Wallets by a single individual will be treated as a violation of the Terms and Conditions and TranServ will have full right to initiate an action, including but not limited to block such a Wallet and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, TranServ will have full rights to block that particular Wallet account.
TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between a Merchant and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the Merchant.
In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above. Please visit http://udioforyou.com/blog/termsconditions-for-... for details.
TranServ’s decision of computation, cancellation, forfeiture, credit, debit and blocking of accounts shall be final, conclusive and binding on the customer
Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.

ATC Udio: Get 4% upto ₹100 worth of recharge voucher on transactions above Rs. 400.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/370162/medium/3552735Subscribe-Logo-2.png?1481009470

Expired

Deal Wiki

119 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

great deal bro

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

CardKaBaap https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Vu and karmas to op.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Nice Deal Friend , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Please Accept My Vote , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Suggested This As FPD , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif
Thank You https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Only applicable to preselected user base

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Nonsense offers. Don’t need any more recharges. Also on smaller recharges you loose service charges and tax. They should give cashback like last time. Skipping this offer.

Link Copied

Udio is smart. They know GCI Yes Bank TC Gift card money is loaded to their wallets by us and this month they reduced free tfr to 500 from 2500. Now they want us to use that money by bringing an offer right away.

I loaded 3 of my Udio account (all running on different devices) with Rs. 5000 using GCI TC cards. Transferred 2500 from every Udio wallet to bank (all different bank acc. of myself). On Sept 1 when I checked at 12:10 AM, free limit was reduced to 500. So yesterday morning tfr 500 from all Udio wallets. Now 2000×3 stuck. I am hoping for a use card on other sites cb offer from Udio and will use that 6k somewhere else.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

@rajrocks Good find! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VUnS + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Udio: 4% CB upto 100 as recharge vouchers on spending via wallet card.

Additional details: Valid 5 times per user till Sep 30. Recharge vouchers expire within 15 days of being added to your account. Partial voucher value could be used for recharges and the balance would carry forward.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@chingumboy wrote:

Udio is smart. They know GCI Yes Bank TC Gift card money is loaded to their wallets by us and this month they reduced free tfr to 500 from 2500. Now they want us to use that money by bringing an offer right away.

I loaded 3 of my Udio account (all running on different devices) with Rs. 5000 using GCI TC cards. Transferred 2500 from every Udio wallet to bank (all different bank acc. of myself). On Sept 1 when I checked at 12:10 AM, free limit was reduced to 500. So yesterday morning tfr 500 from all Udio wallets. Now 2000×3 stuck. I am hoping for a use card on other sites cb offer from Udio and will use that 6k somewhere else.

bro, upgraded users still can able to send to bank upto 5k without any additional charge.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Only for selected users https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
@chingumboy wrote:

only 500 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

@rajrocks VunS bro ☺

Link Copied

Can wwe load wallet for Rs 2500 and mk transaction to transfer to anther wallet, and from there transfer bk to bank?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If I load money from udio to jio will I get 4% in udio??

Link Copied

The recharge cashback is cone within 2 minute
Please help me will I get 100*5 times or up to 100 cashback limit?
,ie, 100 cashback per transaction or maximum 100 for the month?

Link Copied

The recharge cashback is cone within 2 minute
Please help me will I get 100*5 times or up to 100 cashback limit?
,ie, 100 cashback per transaction or maximum 100 for the month?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
@ra11111111 wrote:

If I load money from udio to jio will I get 4% in udio??

yes you would get… but what do you do with jio.. there are 5% transfer charges to bank.. and no vcc available..

Link Copied
@esakki raja wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

bro, upgraded users still can able to send to bank upto 5k without any additional charge.

Yeah I read that. I talked to them few months back and they said not available for you. lol

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@chingumboy wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

Yeah I read that. I talked to them few months back and they said not available for you. lol

Dimers …use Ticket Compliments cards(activated) to add money on citrus and then transfer it to bank…max transfer allowed: 3000 on citruspay.com

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@anjulk2281 wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

@esakki raja wrote:

@chingumboy wrote:

Dimers …use Ticket Compliments cards(activated) to add money on citrus and then transfer it to bank…max transfer allowed: 3000 on citruspay.com

as mentioned on Ticket Compliments cards that there are some charges on activation but there is no charge , for me it was saying Rs.10 on activating 5k card but after activation today i used all 5k add to citrus(multiple accounts) and transferred to bank.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Give me road udio to .there and there to udion. Then bank https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Got cb vouchers within 15 mins

Used in paytm and jio money

I think it’s for all users.

I didnot received notification or sms, but i got vouchers on time.

Link Copied

Other things aside ,the udio app stays permanently in RAM doing gawd knows what. It isn’t as incredibly intrusive and snoopy as helpchat, but it’s still an app which could affect your phone performance.. And maybe security/privacy etc.

Link Copied

Unable to add money in udio wallet. any one facing this error?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can udio be loaded to citrus?

Link Copied

Great offer. Recharge vouchers comes within 20 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif done trns on aMoney

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can we use udio >bookmyshow→ bank to avail this offer?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am also not able to load money in udio. It is getting fail. Anyone knows the solution?

Link Copied
@altecher wrote:

Great offer. Recharge vouchers comes within 20 minutes https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif done trns on aMoney

where did you used udio card

Link Copied
@esakki raja wrote:

Got cb vouchers within 15 mins

Used in paytm and jio money

I think it’s for all users.

I didnot received notification or sms, but i got vouchers on time.

where did you use udio card?

replyuser
Click here to reply