Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services

Hot Deal Udio - Get Rs 60 Fuel Voucher For Free with 1 yr Validity( Who Ordred Visa Cards During Swipe Sale)

533°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Services from Axis Bank or the deals across all stores in Services
Photo
suspended
389
1542
26

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/257725/medium/35727562cdvhch.jpg?1480958386
http://www.udioforyo...m/
Not A Repost – Vouchers Received Now ; This post contains all the details , t&c’s…

How And Where To Use

Fuel vouchers can be utilised at any of the fuel stations that accept VISA card by swiping your Udio VISA card when you make a fuel refill. The bill amount along with the surcharge amount will be automatically deducted from your Fuel voucher balance.If you do not have sufficient fuel voucher balance, your Udio Cash balance will be deducted.

Description

Fuel vouchers are issued by any business/partner merchants or corporate partners of Udio to you and will reflect as Fuel voucher balance in your Udio wallet.

Terms And Conditions

1. Only business registered with VISA as fuel/service stations will be able to deduct your Fuel voucher balance.

2. Fuel vouchers once expired cannot be used or refunded. Please check the Udio T&C for futher information.

Expired about 3 years
48 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
235
30658
634

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Photo
suspended
389
1542
26
@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
I got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They want having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Great

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah, I remember. You must have benefited a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But the Udio people still want to live under a rock and not do KYC for even a major city like Bangalore so I rejected their physical card “offer”, which was just a ploy to grab space in my wallet and invade my privacy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Photo
suspended
389
1542
26
@DealSeeker wrote:


@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah, I remember. You must have benefited a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But the Udio people still want to live under a rock and not do KYC for even a major city like Bangalore so I rejected their physical card “offer”, which was just a ploy to grab space in my wallet and invade my privacy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
473
1571
17
@amits96 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:


@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah, I remember. You must have benefited a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But the Udio people still want to live under a rock and not do KYC for even a major city like Bangalore so I rejected their physical card “offer”, which was just a ploy to grab space in my wallet and invade my privacy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Even i remembr those great offers 50% Cashback upto rs 100 dat too unlimited times during offer period and one more was 10%,15%,20%,25%,30% incrimental all max upto 150 rs ..those good old days .. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ssly missing them..

Photo
suspended
389
1542
26
@samisam093 wrote:

@amits96 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:


@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah, I remember. You must have benefited a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But the Udio people still want to live under a rock and not do KYC for even a major city like Bangalore so I rejected their physical card “offer”, which was just a ploy to grab space in my wallet and invade my privacy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Even i remembr those great offers 50% Cashback upto rs 100 dat too unlimited times during offer period and one more was 10%,15%,20%,25%,30% incrimental all max upto 150 rs ..those good old days .. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ssly missing them..
Yeah true

Photo
suspended
389
1542
26

I got same vouchers in 3 of my acnts

150g667098
Deal Subedar
441
1145
14

Still not get in my account https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Photo
suspended
389
1542
26
@sayinjai94 wrote:

Still not get in my account https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Did u ordered in Swipe Sale..and if so then hv u activated ur card..??? I activated mine on 12 Sept.

Missing
Deal Cadet
48
883
17

is there a service/surcharge on using udio for fuel?

i cant find it written aywhere

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
222
4344
42
@nujabs55 wrote:

is there a service/surcharge on using udio for fuel?

i cant find it written aywhere

2.5℅ or Rs.10 whichever high

Missing
Deal Cadet
48
883
17
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@nujabs55 wrote:

is there a service/surcharge on using udio for fuel?

i cant find it written aywhere

2.5℅ or Rs.10 whichever high


thanks yo

Mask halloween saw puppet 1 gallay
Deal Cadet
240
302
15

Just received a Rs 100 off on Bookmyshow on Udio… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Me to got 100 voucher

Keep calm love santa claus christmas ladies womens adults sizes tshirt gift 321136 p
Budding Star
331
14053
156
@anumod wrote:

Just received a Rs 100 off on Bookmyshow on Udio… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How? Sms or email? Please give details. I got fuel voucher but how to get BMS?

03 tom cruise esquire magazine photoshoot 2002
Deal Subedar
536
2147
33
@anumod wrote:

Just received a Rs 100 off on Bookmyshow on Udio… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

How

Photo
suspended
389
1542
26
@alekhya.das346 wrote:

@anumod wrote:

Just received a Rs 100 off on Bookmyshow on Udio… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

How

It depends upon Udio which voucher to send whom… They will send vouchers randomly to their users

Mask halloween saw puppet 1 gallay
Deal Cadet
240
302
15
@santanu.9998805 wrote:


@anumod wrote:

Just received a Rs 100 off on Bookmyshow on Udio… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How? Sms or email? Please give details. I got fuel voucher but how to get BMS?

just received a email from them… when checking on the app, iIcould see the voucher there with a unique code… iIhavent done anything from my end..

Mask halloween saw puppet 1 gallay
Deal Cadet
240
302
15
@anumod wrote:

@santanu.9998805 wrote:


@anumod wrote:

Just received a Rs 100 off on Bookmyshow on Udio… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


How? Sms or email? Please give details. I got fuel voucher but how to get BMS?

just received a email from them… when checking on the app, iIcould see the voucher there with a unique code… iIhavent done anything from my end..
Hola Anumod Prakasam, 

Looks like BookMyShow has made your day by sending an exclusive merchant deal just for you.

If you are wondering how to go about redeeming the voucher. Well it’s simple 

Here are the details - 

Issued by: BookMyShow
Expiry date: 2016-10-31 
Find out how you can use your deal on the Udio app – :https://bnc.lt/qonf/iptD...Gw

Now, here are some ways you too can also exchange joy & happiness with others via Udio

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
222
4344
42

Anyone who have redeemed fuel voucher can guide how to use?

If I have to pay for Rs.500 , what minimum amount I need in udio wallet ?

500+10-60=450 is enough? Or it won’t accept and they need 510 ??

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
98
1

Voucher validity now shows 30th sept 2016

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
112
1

I used my udio card at shell petrol pump on old Madras road Bangalore I filled 100 rs petrol to Just use the fuel voucher I was charged only 100 rs 60 voucher+ 40 wallet balance and I didn’t enter any pin the payment got processed without entering pin

Qwqwq
Deal Lieutenant
536
5738
50
@samisam093 wrote:

@amits96 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:


@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah, I remember. You must have benefited a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But the Udio people still want to live under a rock and not do KYC for even a major city like Bangalore so I rejected their physical card “offer”, which was just a ploy to grab space in my wallet and invade my privacy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Even i remembr those great offers 50% Cashback upto rs 100 dat too unlimited times during offer period and one more was 10%,15%,20%,25%,30% incrimental all max upto 150 rs ..those good old days .. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ssly missing them..

When was it ? Was it in 2015 or 2014?

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
222
4344
42
@srinivas9411662 wrote:

I used my udio card at shell petrol pump on old Madras road Bangalore I filled 100 rs petrol to Just use the fuel voucher I was charged only 100 rs 60 voucher+ 40 wallet balance and I didn’t enter any pin the payment got processed without entering pin

No surcharge??

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
222
4344
42
@vishal.suratwala311085108 wrote:

Voucher validity now shows 30th sept 2016

Me too got msg & email regarding same..Don’t know why they did that..

Missing
Deal Subedar
473
1571
17
@bookface wrote:


@samisam093 wrote:

@amits96 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:


@VaibhavJain wrote:

50 rs fuel + 10 rs service charge, good for you guys. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
-———————————
Some early birds including me https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif got unlimited times 5% cashback offer on spending anywhere via shmart visa card (yes, it was shmart when i bought) (They was having this offer when shmart was offering visa card for free at some outlets and 99rs for online) (Nevertheless to tell this was the time when shmart was born in market by giving offers) and that time there was no service charges even. so i got a lot of cashback on fuel purchases/dining/grocery/Ewallets https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif and that time everything was transferable to bank also. (Like everyone sent their 50% Cashback 100 rs to bank which came from 50% Cashback offer) https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yeah, I remember. You must have benefited a lot. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

But the Udio people still want to live under a rock and not do KYC for even a major city like Bangalore so I rejected their physical card “offer”, which was just a ploy to grab space in my wallet and invade my privacy. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
Even i remembr those great offers 50% Cashback upto rs 100 dat too unlimited times during offer period and one more was 10%,15%,20%,25%,30% incrimental all max upto 150 rs ..those good old days .. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif ssly missing them..

When was it ? Was it in 2015 or 2014?
Jst the last year 2015 might be august or sep..but that was awsm https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif at that time no one could beat shmart no paytm no FreeCharge nthng ..it was jst d best for giving offer and dat too constantly during a month

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
182
11

I filled petrol of 60 Rupees..

Funny animations gif images for whatsapp facebook 11
Deal Subedar
176
1810
37
@gsuresh65 wrote:

I filled petrol of 60 Rupees..


No fuel voucher rcvd. only plastic card delivered.

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
5108
47
@yureka2020 wrote:

@gsuresh65 wrote:

I filled petrol of 60 Rupees..


No fuel voucher rcvd. only plastic card delivered.


Check in app if u see any voucher

Missing