Udio has again started the offer and now valid till January 25th, 2016.
New users are defined as users who register between the offer period (18:30:00 22nd Jan’16 to 23:59:59 25th Jan’16).
TnC for Dimers:
1. Install Udio Wallet App. Register new account.
2. Add Rs.200 or above to your wallet using DC/CC/Netbanking/VCC or any mode with which you are comfortable.
3. Carry out transaction of minimum Rs.200.
4. Rs.100 cashback will be credited to your wallet in next 72 hours.
5. No Promo Code Required.
6. Add money to wallet first and then carry out transaction. In case you pay directly using DC/CC/Netbanking, no cashback for you. Udio/Shmart loves to swim towards West when Ganga is going East. (Trans: Udio Ganga Nadi mein ulta tairta hai.)
TnC as per Udio Website
1. The below mentioned Terms and Conditions are applicable for the Offers listed below, which would be referred to as ‘Offer’ or ‘Campaign’ hereinafter in this document.
2. By participating in these Offers, you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions of the Offers. Any participation in these Offers is purely voluntary.
3. These offers would be applicable only on the latest version of Udio Wallet App available on Google Play Store.
4. Existing users are defined as users who have done at least 1 (one) successful recharge/ bill payment/ gifting transaction since the date of registration.
5. New users are defined as users who register between the offer period (18:30:00 22nd Jan’16 to 23:59:59 25th Jan’16)
6. The offer Details are as below:
7. The cashback amount shall not be credited instantaneously and would be credited only within 72 (seventy two) working hours of the completion of the successful transaction.
8. The final cashback amount to be credited in to the eligible Udio Wallet would be rounded down to the nearest whole number.
9. The Offers will be applicable for a Customer holding a valid and active Udio Walletaccount. It is non-negotiable and non-transferrable and is valid for Indian residents and citizens only.
10. In the event of Udio Wallet account not having sufficient balance, wallet holders would have to first add money using Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
11. Only approved and validated spend/transaction/payment/purchase made using Udio Wallet shall be eligible for the Offers. Failed/Cancelled/Returned transactions shall not be eligible for the Offers.
12. The Offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
13. Only the transactions conducted in India and in Indian Rupees will be eligible for the Offers.
14. A Udio Wallet user can do a maximum of 5 recharge transactions per day on the app.
15. In the event the Customer has reached a wallet loading limit of INR 10,000 (Rupees Ten Thousand) in any particular calendar month, then the cashback amount will be added in the subsequent calendar month.
16. TranServ shall not be responsible for, or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damage, costs, charges and expenses that a wallet holder may suffer, sustain or incur due to this Offer.
17. These Offers are extended by TranServ and Customers may contact UdioWallet Customer Care for any queries/issue resolution.
18. In case the general wallet balance has been processed for a recharge/bill pay transaction with a pending status, and has later turned into a failed state, the refund amount will be credited to the Udio Wallet.
19. A Udio Wallet account is linked to a combination of unique customer details and a unique mobile handset. Any attempt to use multiple handsets for login to a single Udio Wallet account or using multiple mobile numbers to login via same handset will be treated as a violation of the T&C and Transerv will have full right, including but not limited to blocking such a Udio Wallet account and/or deny cashbacks or any promotional activities or any such corrective measures.
20. In the event of any individual/customer trying to use unauthorized data or fraudulent means or lost/stolen card data or indulging in identity theft or any other unscrupulous means for logging in to Udio Wallet, loading funds/utilising funds, Transerv will have full rights to block that particular Udio Wallet account.
21. TranServ is not responsible for any dispute arising between an operator and the Customer. TranServ shall not in any way responsible for any deficiency in services provided by the operator.
22. In addition to the above, the regular terms and conditions of the Udio Wallet shall also be applicable unless otherwise stated above.
23. Any disputes arising out of these Offers shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts in the city of Mumbai (India) irrespective of whether Courts in other areas have concurrent jurisdiction.