Hotness Under armour running shoes at 805/-

Hot Deal Under armour running shoes at 805/-

461°
805
89% OFF 7999.0
Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
Under armour running shoes at 805/-
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Under-Armour-Midnight-Sho...

Expired about 1 year
19 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152

Bro check price first

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
active wrote:

Bro check price first

Bro gone now

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
lazyboii wrote:

Where?

He will repay you difference joy

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
61
0

Price change within a minute

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
Expand
hiban wrote:

Bro gone now

Bro but when you posted that time also it was not there

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
ASHISH09 wrote:

Price change within a minute

Yup

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
Expand
active wrote:

Bro but when you posted that time also it was not there

It was there only that’s y I posted…u were late in checking…people already bought

Missing
suspended
171
714
15
ASHISH09 wrote:

Price change within a minute

Second*

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
Expand
hiban wrote:

It was there only that’s y I posted…u were late in checking…people already bought

Tell me who bought bro i check when you just posted

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
Expand
active wrote:

Tell me who bought bro i check when you just posted

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543075/original/Screenshot_20181219-112508.png?1545198997U can check out with people who bought….I posted the deal…those who got great for them….n those who did not get can keep on arguing….

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
Expand
hiban wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543075/original/Screenshot_20181219-112508.png?1545198997U can check out with people who bought….I posted the deal…those who got great for them….n those who did not get can keep on arguing….

Bro if you had mentioned size then it would been easy for all of us

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
Expand
hiban wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/543075/original/Screenshot_20181219-112508.png?1545198997U can check out with people who bought….I posted the deal…those who got great for them….n those who did not get can keep on arguing….

Bro you posted this deal at 11:22 and your screenshot is showing 11:25 so deal lasted 3 mins?

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134

No bro by chance i was having the size window open to verify deal at 11:22..so I took screenshot at 11.25….never knew that I would require a screenshot but it proved to beneficial as u were asking fo proof….

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
Expand
active wrote:

Bro you posted this deal at 11:22 and your screenshot is showing 11:25 so deal lasted 3 mins?

No bro by chance i was having the size window open to verify deal at 11:22..so I took screenshot at 11.25….never knew that I would require a screenshot but it proved to beneficial as u were asking for proof….

Download
Deal Subedar
286
1198
15

GONE

Cropped1729542388
Deal Hunter
243
16190
134
Expand
active wrote:

He will repay you difference joy

Do u do the same when ur posted deal gets over….???

Screenshot 2016 03 24 15 08 07 1
Deal Hunter
670
12133
152
Expand
hiban wrote:

Do u do the same when ur posted deal gets over….???

But bro i check when u posted
Not against you

Missing