Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Unived Natural High Protein Peanut Butter - 250 g

Unived Natural High Protein Peanut Butter - 250 g

74°
30% OFF 500.0
Community Angel
syed786
Product Description

With 14 grams of plant-based protein and fortified with vegan vitamins B12 & D3, Unived’s high protein creamy peanut butter spread is the perfect addition to a high protein diet! There are absolutely no trans fats, hydrogenated oil, or high fructose corn syrup in our PB. It’s 100% vegan, gluten-free and tasty!

Unived is a natural products company that is passionate about helping people live healthier lives. Our products are a result of uncompromising research, and are formulated to deliver the optimal, most bio-available dosage of the active natural molecule to you. We do not make miraculous products with magical claims. We believe that good health is achieved through a balance between a nutritious diet, regular exercise, and the right supplementation of the highest quality. With the best of nature and science, Unived’s products are designed to support your active & healthy lifestyle & optimize your health regimen.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521582/medium/50987621530990286_2.jpg?1530990287
14g Of Plant-Based Protein Per Serving

Protein is the building block of muscles, bones, skin, hair, nails, blood, & brain cells, made up of a string of amino acids. As an essential macro-nutrient, protein is required for our daily activities, as it repairs all the muscle damage and initiates the process of building new muscle. Our high protein peanut butter spread provides 14g of all-natural plant-based protein in each serving!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521583/medium/50987621530990289_5.jpg?1530990289
Energy Boosting Vegan Vitamins B12 & D3

Two of the most widely deficient vitamins are vitamin B12 and D3. This is true particularly for vegans and vegetarians. Vitamin B12 is responsible for helping convert carbohydrates to glucose for our body to use as energy. B12 is also required for neurotransmitter signalling that helps our muscles contract. It also boosts mood and helps maintain our nervous system working properly. Vitamin D3 on the other hand, is essential for regulating the absorption of calcium and phosphorus, and helping maintain healthy bones and teeth. D3 is also linked to improving sleep patterns and supporting our immune system. With each serving of our natural peanut butter spread, you get 250mcg of vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin and 250 I.U. of vitamin D3 as cholecalciferol.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521584/medium/50987621530990291_2.jpg?1530990292
Natural Healthy Fats

Not all fats are created equal. Peanuts are a good source of healthy fats which are necessary for the proper functioning of our body. One single serving of our high protein peanut butter gives you 13g of monounsatatured fat and 6g of polyunsaturated fat. Monounsaturated fats are linked to healthful blood lipid levels, and polyunsaturated fats are abundant in omega-6, an essential fatty acid which the body needs for brain function and cell growth. There are zero trans fats, but a load of healthy fats!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521585/medium/50987621530990294_4.jpg?1530990295
A High Energy & Protein Snack

With our hectic lifestyle it’s tough to plan our meals, and tougher to consume whole plant-based foods through the day.  Often, due to lack of choice we find ourselves consuming unhealthy processed food packed with trans fats and no nutritional value just because they are easy to find and cheap to buy. With this peanut butter, you can keep the jar at home, or at office, and simple day a spoon or two over a slice of bread, an apple, a banana, or any fruit of your choice. Not only do you kill the hunger, but you also gain some protein, healthy fats, and vitamins – all of which support your health regimen. This makes our peanut butter the perfect go-to snack!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521586/medium/50987621530990299_9.jpg?1530990300
Convenient & Tasty!

Our natural high protein peanut butter spread is delicious and nutritious. There are absolutely zero trans fats, cholesterol or preservatives. Our peanut butter is full of nutrition and tastes great! Using our high protein peanut butter is also very simple! Oil separation may occur, so just stir back in with each use. Then, simply take two tablespoons, spread them on a piece of whole-wheat bread, fruit, or add them to your favourite smoothie. You can even just scoop it out and eat it!

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/521587/medium/50987621530990302_5.jpg?1530990303
Amit Mehta
Founder & CEO

Describe your products in three words.

Plant-Based. Scientific. Bio-Available.

How did you come up with the idea for this product?

I have been a passionate sportsman since my school days. Having grown up in a family of athletes, I was thrown on the field at a young age, and in my teens developed a keen interest in nutrition and the role that food plays in our life. After spending many years researching this topic, I took the plunge and founded Unived in 2010. Product ideas come naturally, and usually the best ideas come to me while I’m trail-running in the mountains.

What makes your product special?

Unived is a pioneer in India with plant-based vegan nutrition products. All our products are originally researched and developed, in-house, at our own facility, and we have complete control right from the product ideation stage all the way to end consumer delivery & post-sales service. Being able to manage everything in-house enables us to ensure stringent quality control parameters and superior customer support.

What has been the best part of your experience?

To have a dream, to chase it, to experience it manifest into reality, to overcome insurmountable challenges, to turn breakdowns into breakthroughs, to find paths in pure darkness, to hustle each day for survival, to learn to keep moving through tough times, to rise from every failure, and to allow myself a short smile every once in a while – it has been an incredible adventure and I have cherished every moment of it.

Features & details
  • Good Source of Protein – 14g of plant-based protein per serving
  • Vegan Vitamins – provides 250 I.U. of plant-based vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol) and 250mcg of vegan vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
  • Zero Trans Fats, preservatives, hydrogenated oil, and gluten!
  • Healthy Snacking for home and office
  • Enjoy With fruits, smoothies, and more!

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply