Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Up to INR 15,000 instant discount on International Flights on MMT. Exclusively with American Express Cards

Up to INR 15,000 instant discount on International Flights on MMT. Exclusively with American Express Cards

131°
12% OFF 50000.0
Analyst
Black_Knight

http://www.makemytr...om
Up to INR 15,000 instant discount on International Flights on MMT. Exclusively with American Express Cards (Every Friday)

www.makemytr...om

Promo Code – MMTAMEX

Validity – Every Friday from 8th Feb till 29th March

The offer is valid on bookings made between 0000 hrs to 2359 hrs on every Friday between 8th Feb’19 to 29th March’19 (both days inclusive)

Booking Amnt – Rs 20000-29999
Instant Discount – Rs 2500

Booking Amnt – Rs 30000-49999
Instant Discount – Rs 3500

Booking Amnt – Rs 50000-99999
Instant Discount – Rs 6000

Booking Amnt – Rs 10000-149999
Instant Discount – Rs 10000

Booking Amnt – Rs 150000 and above
Instant Discount – Rs 15000

What do you get?
  • The customer will receive instant discount as mentioned in the table above
  • The offer is valid on bookings made between 0000 hrs to 2359 hrs on every Friday between 8 Feb’19 to  29 March’19 (both days inclusive)
  • This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offers applicable during the offer period
  • Instant discount will be calculated only on the base price, i.e., price excluding taxes, surcharges, etc
  • What’s more, if you book tickets/hotels with this offer, you can earn 5X Membership Reward® Points* on all ‘Overseas Spends’ with your American Express® Card from May 1, 2019 to July 31, 2019.

Expired
11 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

This offer is very good for low end threshold booking amounts of Rs 20000, 30000 and 50000 as the discount % is either flat 12% or close to 12% which is quite good for international flights. I have amex card, pm me if neone needs help with booking.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi I need to book 6 Tickets to Srilanka can you help me with your card details how do I pay you the Cash amount I’m from Bangalore need to do the Booking today itself

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Total amount is around 55000

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Bro, pm me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 3 Amex cards. Let me know if any one needs to make use of the offer

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Does this offer work for icici coral hpcl American express variant. Or truly this works only for American express card. Pls reply

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Shd work as per T&Cs. See below:

This offer is open to all American Express® Card members whose Accounts are valid and in good standing. An American Express® Card member (“Card member”) for the purpose of this offer means a person holding a Card, issued either by American Express® or a third party bearing the name or trademark or service mark or logo of American Express® (“Card”) issued in India.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Live again today as its Friday

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Amex Card Available. Let me know if someone needs to book.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

3 amx available

replyuser
Click here to reply