Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Shopclues: 10% off upto 1000 via Standard Chartered and Kotak Cards

4256°
9000
10% OFF 10000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Shopclues or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Cadet
6
219
812
6
Shopclues Coupons
Deal Expired

https://www.shopclues.com/prebuz...ml

10% Instant discount on Kotak Credit Cards
10% Instant Discount using Standard charted Debit and Credit card at shopclues

6th to 13th Aug

Mobikwik 15% SuperCash (MAx Rs. 150)
Makemytrip Travel Offers Rs. 3000

310 Comments  |  
69 Dimers
Img 20170505 114040
Deal Subedar
27
1,034
2100
21

Vu kg

Img 20170505 114040
Deal Subedar
27
1,034
2100
21

Someone posted about the sale with link earlier but not about the offer…

Hitman sniper
Deal Cadet
5
202
824
9
Snipershot wrote:

Someone posted about the sale with link earlier but not about the offer…

Offer t&c are not yet clear, I have provided link for offer page

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
346
Expand
Agent_47 wrote:

Offer t&c are not yet clear, I have provided link for offer page

but yours was shopclues sale, here he mentioned about bank offers

Thumbimgcrop 1460466999272
Shopping Friend
20
627
7372
94

Vunskg, as usual expecting discount on boi cards.

Hitman sniper
Deal Cadet
5
202
824
9
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

but yours was shopclues sale, here he mentioned about bank offers

It’s ok, My intentions were to post bank offers only, but couldn’t find t&c. I don’t mind whichever post becomes FPD. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735

I want to be excited about this (have multiple Kotak and SCB cards) but not sure if the banks/Shopclues will back out of the deal like earlier. CC @companion @A2Zdeals

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
1
94
3080
38
DealSeeker wrote:

I want to be excited about this (have multiple Kotak and SCB cards) but not sure if the banks/Shopclues will back out of the deal like earlier. CC @companion @A2Zdeals

Back out from giving discount on gift cards BOI..?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
72
428
15
DealSeeker wrote:

I want to be excited about this (have multiple Kotak and SCB cards) but not sure if the banks/Shopclues will back out of the deal like earlier. CC @companion @A2Zdeals

How come u have multiple kotak? and also scb cards? Pls pm me if possible

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
219
812
6
Expand
Agent_47 wrote:

Offer t&c are not yet clear, I have provided link for offer page

I search before posting for shopclues, Kotak, sc, standerd chardered, mobikwik not found your post

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
122
574
7

Only on Credit Card of Kotak Bank. For SCB Both Debit and Credit Card are eligible

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735
Expand
dhaval0910 wrote:

How come u have multiple kotak? and also scb cards? Pls pm me if possible

You can have two primary cards with SCB as conveyed to me by @A2Zdeals. Anyway, I have one primary SCB card and 2 add-on cards. Similar situation with Kotak. In addition, I also have a Kotak DC.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
10
295
4366
37
Expand
DealSeeker wrote:

You can have two primary cards with SCB as conveyed to me by @A2Zdeals. Anyway, I have one primary SCB card and 2 add-on cards. Similar situation with Kotak. In addition, I also have a Kotak DC.

Max limit in case of SCB is at least 3.

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5217
59
esakkiraja wrote:

Vunskg, as usual expecting discount on boi cards.

BOI cards have shipping charges now right ?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735
Expand
disclaimer wrote:

Max limit in case of SCB is at least 3.

Cool, good to know. Maybe @A2Zdeals told me the same. Can’t recall for sure. All of their cards (incuding their Visa Infinite card) have really crappy rewards so I never bothered to get more primary cards with them.

A2z1
Shopping Friend
135
156
31804
346
Expand
disclaimer wrote:

Max limit in case of SCB is at least 3.

I have 4 (all primary, no add-on)

@DealSeeker

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
735
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I have 4 (all primary, no add-on)

@DealSeeker

LOL. So you got more since we spoke about it privately last year?

Images
Deal Major
37
98
15188
123
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I have 4 (all primary, no add-on)

@DealSeeker

And SCB is now thinking of launching a new card named A2Zinfinia specially for you https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

16   1
Deal Lieutenant
22
264
4669
114

Time to buy BOI cards

Missing