UPCOMING | Redmi 8 @ 7999 + 10% Off via SBI Cre...

UPCOMING | Redmi 8 @ 7999 + 10% Off via SBI Credit Cards | Sale Today, 12 PM

164°
7199
35% OFF 10999.0
Images
Deal Brigadier
71,689
82548
1107
7 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10620
61

10% SBI CC Discount was already working on the same on Mi app & Mi website, in the first sale at 12 midnight stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

As of now 10% Discount showing for only 1 color Emerald Green. Not sure why it is so.

Missing
Deal Cadet
264
794
12
abhinavshah wrote:

10% SBI CC Discount was already working on the same on Mi app & Mi website, in the first sale at 12 midnight stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

10% SBI card discount was not working on Flipkart in the midnight sale.

Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10620
61
Expand
pgtoday wrote:

10% SBI card discount was not working on Flipkart in the midnight sale.

But it worked for us on MI’s app & website smiley

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
25
0

Redmi 8 is good phone at this price?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
1
Expand
abhinavshah wrote:

But it worked for us on MI’s app & website smiley

Exchange option available there?

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
3,183
60425
520

When is next sale?

Missing