Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
 iPhone X at Rs. 44999 Only

iPhone X at Rs. 44999 Only

808°
51% OFF 91900.0

Deal Wiki

35 Comments  |  
26 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That will be fake sale too

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart cheeptriks
They might be sell 1 or 2 mobiles at this price
They are advertised entire india

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

True that!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Isse behtr to amazon h, atleast they gave it a open sale for the phones..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yeah indeed

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Also, the price differs for plus and non-plus members. Fake sale!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No this time flipkart is better they come up with lot of stock even people able to buy crazy deals as well

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Plus people get sale at 8pm non plus people able to get at 12am

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Fake sale

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amazon has a great chance to take away all the frustrated buyers who tried to make it on time of sale start..
Even if 1000 rs extra ppl will choose Amazon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Totally agree on this point, I waited all day long for this sale and in the end it was rubbish, all variants except 256 gb were oos in few seconds

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Even for plus member it did not start at 8. This Was completely fake. The showed till last moment at 8, then just said it will start at 12.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

FK is always pathetic! They take almost a week to deliver items because they do not stock items! They procure them based on your orders!
AZ is best, delivers products next day or max 2-3 days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

AZ is good fk is shit
i live in remote area and here AZ delivers next day and fk took 1 week

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Flipkart Apple Fools Day

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I tried this time also at 12:00 PM.. not get

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

again a FAKE sale !
any one got ?

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Looks like to got just 20 to 30 pieces overall. Market the hell out of it by showing an attractive price and get loads of visits to their website. Good for nothing offer this!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Fake again

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

lol why so much hate for Flipkart. I had ordered case and screen guard for K20 and it was ₹520 before the sale. Yesterday at 8 pm, when sale started both the case and screen guard costed only ₹225. I cancelled the previous order and bought it again. Along with that I got Xbox controller and Samsung Evo 256gb ssd which was much cheaper than amma zone. Later amma zone reduced the price to match it with Flipkart.

See the screenshot for proof: https://i.imgur.com/3TBhp...pg

People are crying it was only for Flipkart plus members, even Amazon starts early sale for prime members. So why cry only for FK.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At least AZ gives options to buy Prime Membership. You can’t to it in fake FK

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It was Showing OOS at my pin-code even before sale and sold out at 12:00:01 exactly.
Flipkart created buzz for a fake sale just to show that how big sale is BBD.
Thats why Amazon did not copy the price bcoz Amazon already knew that its going to be a fake sale.
BBD this year is worst , not a single product is coming with good discounts like previous BBDs.
I had plans to buy Home Appliances but got surprised to see regular day price in BBD and have to get satisfied with 4K bank discount only.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

kaz04 i will bet if you are able to buy iphone x xr from flip kart they are cheating to there users they already wasted 2 days of users by showing fake sale i did fom 3 devices @ sharp 12 pm and same message got on 3 out of stock what the F flipkart should disappeared like snap deal amazon is far far far better then this chindi chors i dont no how people like virat dhoni doing add for these chors

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/588187/original/Screenshot_2019-09-30-13-54-31-916_com.flipkart.android.png?1569832114Tried just like every other person.
Got it in cart.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Does anybody got.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I bought it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I need 1 iphone x

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got mail from flipkart they are saying we are genuine what a joke

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

When is nxt sale?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Big Billion Days 2020

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anyone got @ 35999 sale?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I git it at Rs. 35,999/- i tried like anything and ourchase within 20 seconds after the sale started and it was Out of stock from12.01 onwards. my order got shipped today as well. fastest fingers first. lol…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not fake sale

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

iPhone x

replyuser
Click here to reply