Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Last few hours) Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Streaming Media Player + Get ₹499 Amazon Pay Balance Cashback  | 6PM 10 July

(Last few hours) Amazon Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Streaming Media Player + Get ₹499 Amazon Pay Balance Cashback | 6PM 10 July

2736°
37% OFF 3999.0
Amazon prime day dale topic banner 1200 x 110
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/484247/medium/4309732IN-PD17-LeadUp-7-10-FTV-750x250.jpg?1499626404

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/484250/medium/43097321499627813_1.jpg?1499627814

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01E...2S

Connect Amazon Fire TV Stick to your HDTV and start streaming movies, TV shows and songs from Amazon Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Gaana and many more services. Subscription fees may apply.
Easy to setup and use: Pre-registered to your Amazon account so you can just plug it in to your HDTV and enjoy favourite titles and personalized recommendations.
Massive Selection: Get access to thousands of Bollywood, Hollywood and Regional language movies and TV episodes, songs and games.
Perfect with Amazon Prime: Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Amazon Prime Video, featuring thousands of Bollywood and regional blockbusters, Hollywood movies, US TV shows, award winning Amazon Originals and kids’ shows at no additional cost.
Voice Search that really works: Amazon Fire TV Stick comes with a voice remote. Simply press the voice button and say the name of the Amazon Prime Video title you want to watch and start enjoying in seconds.
Take your TV with you: Bring your favourite shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi and continue watching. Some content not available in all countries.

Expired
172 Comments  |  
67 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Great deal. 2500 is a steal price for the fire stick.
Btw where is the button to suggest it for FPD? I haven’t suggested a deal for FPD in last few months and now I can’t find that option.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It’s not dere anymore. Based on vu and hotness it’s promoted

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

It’s not dere anymore. Based on vu and hotness it’s promoted

Link Copied

Good price but the issue is it works only on internet / wifi.
Still most of the net user are not happy with speed or isp provider since speed fluctuation , net disconnection is common.

Good where people have pure unlimited plan and isp gives them 4 Mbps speed and above.

Link Copied

Basically it is a metro city item. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
REMEMBER:YOU DON’T NEED,YOU DON’T BUY.

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Make cart total 5000 and get another 15% cashback with hdfc

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Isn’t chromecast a better option than this?

I know that Amazon Prime isn’t available on chromecast but i find that buying it only for sake of amazon prime video content is not a great option.

I am just saying my opinion on it as i prefer chromecast is a much better choice.

What are dimer’s opinion? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Link Copied

Vu https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bought apple tv 4 64gb…

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

It still shows 3999, Can’t see revised price.
BTW: I am a prime member.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

can we play popcorn time https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It’s far better than Chromecast, install kodi on firestick and you’ll never regret buying firestick.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

can we play popcorn time

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is way better than Chromecast. I am using Gen-1 Firestick bought from US with Amazon Prime Video and its flawless. There are even apps for Jio Movies, Airtel Movies, Hotstar, Eros Now and many more. Its basically an Android Streaming Player hence many android apps are available for installation.

Link Copied

How to change the country to India ? I just got fire stick in revent prime day sale but im unable to open prime videos of India .. and at times when I tried searching stuff through voice… It’s asking me to use Alexa app !! which is not supported in google playstore for us in India !!

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good deal. Have a pi2 with Kodi working flawlessly else would have buy this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What is kodi how to use it. What we have in kodi. any hindi chanels?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes you can install apk files just like in Android.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Chromecast is best, simple and elegant

Link Copied

chromecast doesnt provide remote i think..and its only for cast screen..

Link Copied

Isn’t any android tv box better than fire stick or chromecast? You get full android interface on your tv and you can install all apps from play store. I use terrarium tv, showbox to stream englisg movies and tv series on my android tv box which I bought 3 years back.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

+1
Thinking same…i have teewe 2 bought for 999 from flipkart around two years ago… its simple and easy, VFM device too. able to stream pc/mobile on TV easily. Also whats best in Android Box?

View 3 more replies
Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Is it good choice? Or any other android box? Tewee? Google Chromecast? Etc?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we watch TV on this by installing hotstar or jio TV app

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Been using this device for sometime now. Bought it on the launch day. I do have an apple tv, chromecast, asus media player and this firetv stick in my home, all connected to different TV for different rooms, enjoyed by different people.

Best in quality is Apple TV any day, no bias.. try Netflix on multiple devices and you will understand.
Value for money device looks to be FireTV Stick though, since you can install Kodi on it and its currently the only solution for watching Amazon Prime content on TV. Also for people who likes to go offline, it supports Plex.
The interface is so easy for media consumption, you or even older people feels at home with the remote.

If I am given a choice of Chromecast and FireTV stick, I will take the stick, since it acts as a chromecast too. I only wish Jio came up with a chromecast or Fire TV support. JioTV supports AirPlay for Apple TV.

Hope this helps in making your decision

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you for post. Helps a great deal. Quick question : when you say, it can work like chromecast, do you mean we can stream what is on our phone screens?

Thanks.

View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

If the app supports casting you can stream it on the chromecast or Fire TV stick..

There are two terms you need to understand: mirroring & casting
Mirroring transmits your phone screen to the TV via device like chromecast/FireTV, it needs your mobile’s screen to be On and this also reduces the quality on screen and looks jerky on bigger screens.
Casting on the otherhand just passes the Video stream path to the device and you can switch off the mobile if you want.. The quality also is good because the TV fetches the stream directly from internet servers.

Now coming back to your question, all apps can be mirrored to the TV via device.
However only apps which has casting support can cast or stream to the TV. Youtube/Netflix/Hotstar etc.. already has this support and you will love them on your TV.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Cool. Thank you very much, this really helps.

Now, instead of asking you if there are any apps for “streaming” photos in my phone, which is actually what I wanted to, let me do some research myself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Link Copied

Friends, can anyone please confirm if this works on HD Ready TV as well or does it have to be Full HD?

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

I also need answer

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Let me make the case for Chromecast here , also clear some misconceptions, if there r some misconceptions from my side, plz do clear em.
Why Chromecast over others, including android TV?
1. Price
2. Longevity
3. Updates ( 1st gen is still getting and will continue to do so)
4. Simplicity.
5. Support : jio TV, hotstar ,netflix,YouTube, basically all big names, as well as small.
6. Cast from phone local video, or network attached storage

6. Technology : now let me elaborate on this.
How does Chromecast work? Basically when u cast say , a YouTube video, ur phone sends command to Chromecast to run that video, now all the grunt work is done by the Chromecast, phone is acting only as remote, u can switch it off. This differentiates it from ‘mirror’ mode found in some TVs.
Now look at the simplicity, u don’t have to download apps to ur Chromecast or anything, u already have the app in phone just cast it.

7. Video playback : most common are supported, if u do encounter a video lacking support, u can use bubbleupnp, this app then decodes video on phone and sends signal to TV. ( not mirroring)

8 support from laptop : u can cast videos from laptop directly, y can also cast prime video

9 kodi support.

10. Motion games where ur phone becomes a Wii remote, and other games

Believe me it makes ur life easy, and works with anything u want, and works without issue 100% of the time

Do u guys want it simple or want another device to load apps into ?

As for me I have a belkin router, with tomato smart os flashed, have attached a hard disk to it, so it downloads torrents directly to HD, I play videos from this to TV via Chromecast.

I have been using Chromecast 1st gen since it came , till now

Why not android TV? It has Chromecast + some additional features but a good box costs double, plus the hassle

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Just wondering, since I do have gen 1 and gen 2 chromecast..

1. Price.. If bought now.. the price will be cheaper than a chromecast

5. Jio TV on chromecast, please give me some link or guide me how to do it without screen mirroring, will thank you a lot.

8. Are you sure that its casting Prime videos from Laptop to a big tv? Can you just switch off the Laptop and see if the Video keeps playing on TV

9. How do you use Kodi on it?

All above points above are related to Chromecast, I know this is offtopic.. pardon me for that pls

View 1 more reply
Dimer of The Year 2020 Dimer of The Year 2020
Link Copied

LIVE

Link Copied

Mine is not a HDTV but a regular LED Samsung 21 inches tv with HDMI port. Does this work on it?

Link Copied

android box is far better than this junk https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys want to know is it worth to buy Amazon fire TV stick or any better stick you want to suggest bellow this price. Is it support Android app like jio tv , ditto tv?

Link Copied

Its not worth.. Buy android box….it supports all apps in this word https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 22 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m having Chromecast and amazon firestick. My vote goes to amazon firestick. Because better network speed and audio. We can use firestick through our mobile hotspot. But chrome doesn’t support hotspot. It needs a wifi network. Both device supports hd ready tv. I’m having hd ready tv only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Am using the mi TV box and it’s very good , got it for roughly 3000 and gaming is also nice on it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Supports plenty of apps including Amazon prime video . Plays every format with my player and has 8gb inbuilt memory

View 1 more reply
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Whats kodi?

Link Copied

Kodi is a software which is available for android, linux, windows. It allows you to watch movies, tv serials, live channels, etc without ads

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

After reading all the comments m but confused ehuch one to buy!!!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

It’s showing the marked price of 3999 . Do I need to login with prime account?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply