Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get Extra 10% Instant Discount upto 10000₹ using SBI Cards + Bonus Offers (For All Members)

Get Extra 10% Instant Discount upto 10000₹ using SBI Cards + Bonus Offers (For All Members)

2383°
10% OFF 100000.0
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop

Deal Wiki

100 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

Extra 1000₹ Cashback on Fashion Category
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586655/medium/6122121Screenshot-2019-09-24-17-08-46-978-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg?1569325794

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Minimum purchase ???

View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Finally revealed! I am guessing Amazon would steal the show for expensive products as they have a much higher discount being offered. I doubt Flipkart to do something as crazy as this, they might limit discount to Rs. 2000 for each card.

Link Copied

Last time, some one leaked this type of gif which revealed, before sale date, and Amazon changed the offer on the sale day (- seeing the reveal, Flipkart that time didn’t give that big cb- e sites will give big cb only when competitors give too), and gave shock to all. It’s better to delete this post….

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So what might be the price of one plus 7 during the sale ?

Link Copied

Most Probably 28999₹

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Amazon will provide 10% cashbacks as Amazon Pay Balance similar to last year, had bought Redmi Y2 @ effective price of ₹7289 after 10% discount and 10% cashback…. Similar offer will be on Redmi Y3 and other products. Also there can be offer of extra cashback of ₹3000-₹5000 on shopping of ₹50000 or above

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bro effective price 7500 because y2 price during GIF is 9500

View 1 more reply
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Flipkart is wasting crores of rupees in celebrity promotions where as Amazon using a common people for their ADs.
I doubt Flipkart would give true discounts in BBD and more emphasis will be on bank discounts.
Amazon lighting deal is now impossible to crack and grab any product as in micro seconds wait-list gets full.
Lets see what genuine loot deals we gonna get..

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Bonus Offer will be cashback
Instant discount should be limited to 2000*

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

what will be the limit of 10% instant discount for sbi customer upto ____? and what is the bonus offer? in amazon great Indian festival starting on this sep 2019.

Link Copied

Extra 750₹ Cashback on Home & Kitchen Products
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/586988/medium/6125564Screenshot-2019-09-25-23-25-32-624-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg?1569434251
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587013/medium/6125564Screenshot-2019-09-26-01-21-22-401-in-amazon-m-Shop-android-shopping.jpg?1569441150

Link Copied

Full t&c Updated with link in Deal Wiki

Link Copied
the discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of

o Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non Amazon branded)

o Prepaid phone recharges, DTH recharges, Bill payments

o Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program

o Amazon Pay balance

o Select mobiles (see product page for offer eligibility)

o Amazon Pay balance loading

o Amazon Prime subscription

o Infant Nutrition products

o Purchases made on the Prime Now App

o Flight Bookings on Amazon

Maximum savings is limited to INR 2,000 on purchase of gold and silver coins

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Terms say maximum 2000 instant discount and up to 8000 cash back per card.

Can I use multiple cards as well if I want to make purchases above 1 lakh to get maximum benefit? Multiple cards on same Amazon account

Link Copied

Yes , No Boundation on Using Multiple Cards , thing is Max Discount Allotted per card is 2000 & Max benefits is 10000

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Good find bro

Pro DealHunter Pro DealHunter
Link Copied

Offer period –
For Amazon Prime member – 12:00 hrs 28th September 2019 to 23:59 hrs 4th October 2019

For all Amazon customers- 00:00 hrs 29th September 2019 to 23:59 hrs 4th October 2019

1. What is the 10% SBI Debit Card and Credit Cards Offer?
a) Offer on payment with SBI Debit or Credit Card and EMI (RuPay/Maestro Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are excluded)

b) Minimum purchase amount INR 3,000 (net of exchange discounts)

c) Offer and Maximum Savings as below:

On Total Purchase below INR 50,000 – 10% Instant Discount, Maximum Instant discount per card of INR 2,000.

ii. On Total Purchase above INR 50,000 – Save 10% of purchase value up to a maximum of INR 10,000 per card. Customer would get INR 2,000 as instant discount per card, and balance in the form of cashback.

iii. Maximum total savings per card INR 10,000

d) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.

e) Check Product page for offer eligibility

2. Am I eligible for higher savings if my total purchases are above INR 50,000?
For Total Purchases above INR 50,000, customer can save 10% of purchase value, up to a maximum savings of INR 10,000. Customer will get instant discount of INR 2,000, and can get a maximum cashback of INR 8,000.

Example 1: Total purchases of INR 50,000: Instant Discount of INR 2,000 and cashback of INR 3,000

Example 2: Total purchases of INR 60,000: Instant Discount of INR 2,000 and cashback of INR 4,000

Example 3: Total purchases of INR 100,000 and above: Instant Discount of INR 2,000 and cashback of INR 8,000.

You will be eligible for cashback even if you make multiple purchases and they add up to INR 50,000 or more. However, each purchases has to be above INR 3,000 to be eligible for cashback

3. I purchased an eligible item but still did not get Instant Discount. Why?
For purchases made on SBI Debit EMI transactions the customer will not get an Instant Discount

4. When will I get the cashback?
The cash back will be credited to the customer’s Bank account/Card statement latest by 5 January 2020.

5. What if I cancel my purchase?
The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility. Where the customer is eligible for cashback, and the purchase is cancelled/returned, such purchase would no longer be eligible for the cashback.

6. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?
Yes, you would get Instant Discount but only on the amount charged on your SBI Debit or Credit Card. Also, to avail instant discount, your SBI card should be charged for a minimum amount of INR 3,000. For example, if total purchase amount is INR 8000, and INR 1,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 7,000 is paid using SBI card, then instant discount would be given on INR 7,000 and not INR 8,000. Similarly, if INR 7,000 is paid using APay balance and INR 1,000 is paid using SBI card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using SBI card is less than INR 3,000.

7. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?
Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.

8. Are net Banking purchases also included in this Offer?
Net Banking purchases are NOT included in this Offer.

9. My Amazon.in purchases includes Amazon.in Gift Card(s); will I be eligible for discount under this Offer? Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:

o Amazon Pay balance

Check Product page for offer eligibility Gold and Silver coins would be excluded for the purpose of calculating eligibility amount of INR 50,000 to avail cashback. Maximum savings is limited to INR 2,000 on purchase of gold and silver coins

10. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?
If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the discount. For more information on revise payment, click here

Offer Terms and conditions
This “Offer” is provided to you by State Bank of India (“Bank”) and SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited (“SBICPSL”), and Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) and made available on the website www.ama...in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. In the event of any conflict between the Conditions of Use & Sale and these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail, only for the purposes of this Offer.

All residents of India holding a valid and current (i) MasterCard and/or VISA debit card issued by Bank; or (ii) credit card issued by SBICPSL (each a “Card”) are eligible to avail the Offer (the holder of a Card, a “Cardholder”). All Magnetic stripe cards, Maestro Debit Cards Rupay Debit cards, corporate or commercial cards are not eligible to avail this offer.

The offer is valid from 00:00 Hrs, September 29, 2019 to 23:59 Hrs, October 3, 2019. For Amazon Prime Members, the offer is valid from 12:00 Hrs September 28, 2019 to 23:59 Hrs, October 3, 2019

Under this Offer, any Cardholder who, during the Offer Duration, makes any purchase from Amazon.in and makes the payment using the Card, will be entitled to receive an instant discount of 10% of the total purchase value for a successful purchase transaction made on Amazon.in, provided the order value for such transaction (inclusive of taxes) is equivalent to or exceeds INR 3,000 on a per transaction basis. Check Product page for offer eligibility

Each Cardholder can avail a maximum instant discount of INR 2,000 per Card under this Offer for the purchases on Amazon.in using the Card, irrespective of number of purchases.

Where a customer makes multiple purchases over the offer period and the sum of the purchases is INR 50,000 or above, the customer can save 10% of purchase value up to a maximum savings INR 10,000 per card. In such cases, customer would get INR 2,000 as instant discount, and balance in the form of cashback. For this purpose, each purchase has to be above INR 3,000 to be eligible for cashback.

The maximum value of Instant Discount + Cashback is capped at Rs 10,000 per card

The purchase of the product(s) will be governed by the terms of sale, including terms of exchange (wherever available), applicable to the sale of the product(s) on Amazon.in. This Offer will also be applicable on purchase of product(s) by the Cardholders under an exchange offer.

Notwithstanding anything contained in these Offer Terms, this Offer is not applicable on the purchase of the following products:

o Amazon Pay balance

Gold and Silver coins would be excluded for the purpose of calculating eligibility amount of INR 50,000 to avail cashback. Maximum savings is limited to INR 2,000 on purchase of gold and silver coins

The Instant Discount would not be applicable on payment made by Cardholders using the ‘Cash on Delivery’ payment option.

The Instant Discount would not be applicable on payment made by Cardholders using SBI Debit EMI option.

The Offer is also valid on EMI (equated monthly installment) transactions, No Cost EMI transactions and Exchange offers. 14% / 15% rate of interest (depending on tenure chosen) is applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on the credit Card issued by SBICPSL

In the event the order is returned or cancelled by the Cardholder, seller or Amazon Seller Services Private Limited, for any reason whatsoever, and subsequently the order / purchase transaction value falls below INR 3000/-, the order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Cardholder will be deemed withdrawn.

If Instant Discount is availed on any order, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase.

Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice, without liability, and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

Products offered under this Offer are subject to availability and accordingly SBICPSL, and/or Amazon, in no circumstances, shall be liable for non-availability of any of any product.

Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other offers.

The above Offer is by way of a special offer and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of thecredit card agreement and SBICPSL’s Convert2EMI terms and conditions. The terms of the above offer shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement, credit card agreement and SBICPSL’s Convert2EMI terms and conditions

Delinquent and over-limit SBICPSL’s credit Card members will not qualify for this Offer

This Offer cannot be availed on: (i) purchase of the ineligible / excluded products mentioned above; or (ii) purchase by Cardholder using any card other than the Card (mentioned above).

The cashback will be credited in the eligible Cardholder’s account by the Bank/SBICPSL on 5th Jan 2020. Any queries/issues relating to cashback will be entertained by the Bank/SBICPSL only till 5th Feb 2020. For the avoidance of doubt it is clarified that a Cardholder must address the queries/issues relating to the cashback to the Bank/SBICPSL only.

Under no circumstances, will the discount being offered under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by Amazon.

By participating in this Offer, every Cardholder expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a Cardholder may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer, including but not limited to that associated with his/her use or delivery or misuse of any product purchased on Amazon.in.

All disputes between the Cardholders, Bank/SBICPSL will be resolved inter se and Amazon will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between the Cardholders and the Bank/SBICPSL.

Any disputes arising out of this Offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.

The Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

+HA. Awesome offer!

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Good offer sunglasses
additional benefits for SBI SimplyClick and Yono users

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Bro can you explain the benefit and steps to use SimplyClick and Yono

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Upto 8000 is a bit confusing

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If u buy for 50000 then u will get only 5000

View 2 more replies
Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Its a repost bro, @Pablo_Kismibar has already posted about this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Not in original post
He added now as deal wiki

View 1 more reply
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

will this be applicable for mi band 4, if I make the cart more than 3000?

@Tyler_Durden

Pro Mobile Guru Pro Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Yes.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

10 % and that too 8k in cashback for which you have to continuously follow up . Not a good start .

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

You don’t have to follow up, just purchase and forget.
You’ll be surprised when CB is received

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will pantry have the usual sbi 15% discount or will it follow the same 10% discount

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Totally agree with you. FK is wasting billions on celebrity brand ambassadors which otherwise could have been given as discounts to FK customers.

When FK will understand that in our country people are loyal to discounts and not to their brand ambassadors!!!

And from my experience so far – I will always prefer Amz India over FK.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Wow so much experience from where you got that ? I want to know how you came to this conclusion. Have you worked in any any marketing department earlier ? Have you ever analysed 100mn plus user base from different state and different regions?

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
laughing
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

VU+KG

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

30k is a big gap with out any offer from 20k to 50k for the additional CB. If you are not going to purchase some big items or high end mobile then it will be almost useless. Just a strategy to make u buy useless shit for extra CB. Better to use diff SBI cards and get instant discount and done with it.

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

+1

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Looks like a shitty offer to me. You mornally get 10% off up to 1500 every few months. And this time its 2000. The gap between 20k and 50k is super huge. You are stuck if you are buying a single item priced in between this range. Better to split up purchases with different accounts and cards. I hope Flipkart will have better offers.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its just a useless trick to make people buy useless unnecessary shit to cover up the pending amonut for extra CB. Its better to directly buy with 2 sbi cards if you plan to buy 40k product with discount and done with it. More over there is no actual difference between this sale and their usual monthly sales except 500 rs in some phones, tv etc.

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

OnePlus TV (all models) and iPhone XR (all models) are excluded for the SBI Bonus cashback of upto 8000 :/
@Pablo_Kismibar

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Is it confirmed? sob
Was looking 4wd to 1+ TV

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Gold and Silver coins, OnePlus TV (all models) and iPhone XR (all models) would be excluded for the purpose of calculating eligibility amount of INR 50,000 to avail cashback.Maximum savings is limited to INR 2,000 on purchase of the above products*

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Amazon icici card would be saviour in this case

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_Weara...
https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=mh_s9_acss_cg_Weara...

10 percent discount above 3000+ bonus 8000 cashback above 50000. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/587293/original/Screenshot_2019-09-27-00-20-08-319_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1569523865

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

<d;”>
Offer period –

For Amazon Prime member – 12:00 hrs 28th September 2019 to 23:59 hrs 4th October 2019

For all Amazon customers- 00:00 hrs 29th September 2019 to 23:59 hrs 4th October 2019

1. What is the 10% SBI Debit Card and Credit Cards Offer?

a) Offer on payment with SBI Debit or Credit Card and EMI (RuPay/Maestro Debit Cards, Corporate or Commercial Cards are excluded)

b) Minimum purchase amount INR 3,000 (net of exchange discounts)

c) Offer and Maximum Savings as below:

i. On Total Purchase below INR 50,000 – 10% Instant Discount, Maximum Instant discount per card of INR 2,000.

ii. On Total Purchase above INR 50,000 – Save 10% of purchase value up to a maximum of INR 10,000 per card. Customer would get INR 2,000 as instant discount per card, and balance in the form of cashback.

iii. Maximum total savings per card INR 10,000

d) Any cancelled, rejected or returned order(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the instant discount amount.

e) Check Product page for offer eligibility

2. Am I eligible for higher savings if my total purchases are above INR 50,000?

For Total Purchases above INR 50,000, customer can save 10% of purchase value, up to a maximum savings of INR 10,000. Customer will get instant discount of INR 2,000, and can get a maximum cashback of INR 8,000.

Example 1: Total purchases of INR 50,000: Instant Discount of INR 2,000 and cashback of INR 3,000

Example 2: Total purchases of INR 60,000: Instant Discount of INR 2,000 and cashback of INR 4,000

Example 3: Total purchases of INR 100,000 and above: Instant Discount of INR 2,000 and cashback of INR 8,000.

You will be eligible for cashback even if you make multiple purchases and they add up to INR 50,000 or more. However, each purchases has to be above INR 3,000 to be eligible for cashback

3. I purchased an eligible item but still did not get Instant Discount. Why?

For purchases made on SBI Debit EMI transactions the customer will not get an Instant Discount

4. When will I get the cashback?

The cash back will be credited to the customer’s Bank account/Card statement latest by 5 January 2020.

5. What if I cancel my purchase?

The Offer is applicable for a successful purchase. If Instant Discount is availed on any purchase, and it is subsequently cancelled, the refund amount of such purchases will be posted adjusting the instant discount amount availed on the purchase. However if you place another order within the offer period, you shall get instant bank discount subject to offer eligibility. Where the customer is eligible for cashback, and the purchase is cancelled/returned, such purchase would no longer be eligible for the cashback.

6. Would I get the Bank offer even if I make a part payment using my Amazon Pay Balance?

Yes, you would get Instant Discount but only on the amount charged on your SBI Debit or Credit Card. Also, to avail instant discount, your SBI card should be charged for a minimum amount of INR 3,000. For example, if total purchase amount is INR 8000, and INR 1,000 is paid using Amazon Pay Balance and INR 7,000 is paid using SBI card, then instant discount would be given on INR 7,000 and not INR 8,000. Similarly, if INR 7,000 is paid using APay balance and INR 1,000 is paid using SBI card, then customer would not get any discount because the amount paid using SBI card is less than INR 3,000.

7. Can I get this offer with Exchange offer or No Cost EMI?

Yes, the offer is valid even if you buy with Exchange or No Cost EMI or both.

8. Are net Banking purchases also included in this Offer?

Net Banking purchases are NOT included in this Offer.

9. My Amazon.in purchases includes Amazon.in Gift Card(s); will I be eligible for discount under this Offer? Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?

No, the discount under this Offer is not applicable on purchase of:

o Amazon Pay balance

o Flight Bookings on Amazon Check Product page for offer eligibility

Gold and Silver coins, OnePlus TV (all models) and iPhone XR (all models) would be excluded for the purpose of calculating eligibility amount of INR 50,000 to avail cashback. Maximum savings is limited to INR 2,000 on purchase of the above products

10. My payment failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer?

If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to revive your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the discount. For more information on revise payment,

replyuser
Click here to reply