Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon gift card 10% back upto 150 during Great Indian sale

Amazon gift card 10% back upto 150 during Great Indian sale

1749°
10% OFF 1500.0
Amazon republic day sale 2024 topic banner desktop

Deal Wiki

• Last updated by: avgn
50 Comments  |  
35 Dimers
  • Sort By
Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Excellent share https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Good .. I think Avgn becomes Amazon deal hunter https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

He always was. But rajrocks was faster. So he would lose the spot. Now this Munna Michael is going great guns. JEK, androgame are also doing wonderful. But this year, Greekbuoy and newbies shared the loots mostly.

View 6 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

vu

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif its written 10% cb with pay balanceshopping
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

upcoming

details yet to be updated

Link Copied

VU. Will use the paybalnce added 4 days back under Load cash on delivery option…..

Link Copied

vu…hope for some add money offer https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Link Copied

@avgn

T&C ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

10% Cashback on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards*. Max cashback up to Rs. 150
Offer Duration: 12:00 PM January 20th to 11:59 PM January 24th, 2018

About the Offer
Subject to the below terms and conditions:
i) Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards.
ii) You must be an existing Prime Customer.
iii) Max cashback per customer is up to Rs.150.
iv) Offer Duration: 12:00 PM January 20th, 2018 to 11:59 PM January 24th, 2018.
v) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 5 days of the Gift Card purchase.

Eligibility criteria

You are eligible for the offer if:
i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card on Amazon.in during the offer period.
ii) You must be an existing Prime Member.

Frequently Asked Questions
Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?
The offer is applicable only on Amazon Email Gift Cards and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.
How will I get the cashback?

The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the Gift Card purchase.
When am I eligible for the offer?

i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card during the offer period.
ii) You are an existing Prime Customer.

How much cashback will I receive if I am a Prime member?

You will receive 10% cashback, up to Rs.150.

Link Copied

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_GCEmP...

Valid only for all Prime members.

10% Cashback on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards*. Max cashback up to Rs. 150
Offer Duration: 12:00 PM January 20th to 11:59 PM January 24th, 2018

About the Offer

Subject to the below terms and conditions:
i) Get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards.
ii) You must be an existing Prime Customer.
iii) Max cashback per customer is up to Rs.150.
iv) Offer Duration: 12:00 PM January 20th, 2018 to 11:59 PM January 24th, 2018.
v) Cashback as Amazon Pay balance will be credited within 5 days of the Gift Card purchase.

Eligibility criteria

i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card on Amazon.in during the offer period.
ii) You must be an existing Prime Member.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I avail this offer if I buy any Gift Card?
The offer is applicable only on Amazon Email Gift Cards and not applicable on Gift Cards of other brands listed on Amazon.in. The offer is also not valid on top-up or Amazon Pay balance.

How will I get the cashback?

The Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 5 days of the Gift Card purchase.
When am I eligible for the offer?

i) You buy an Amazon Email Gift Card during the offer period.
ii) You are an existing Prime Customer.

How much cashback will I receive if I am a Prime member?

You will receive 10% cashback, up to Rs.150.

Terms and Conditions of the Gift Cards Offer

i) Amazon Gift Cards are issued by QwikCilver Solutions Private Limited (“QwikCilver”), a private limited company incorporated under the laws of India and can be redeemed on www.ama...in (“Amazon.in”) across all eligible products available on Amazon.in.
ii) This offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODS”). is valid only on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
iii) These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using the www.ama...in website and the terms and conditions applicable for the Amazon.in Gift Card (“Gift Card Terms”) issued by Qwikcilver. To the extent the Amazon Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.
iv) The Offer is only valid from 12:00:00 p.m (IST) on 20th January, 2018 to 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) on 24th January, 2018 (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by AODS in its sole discretion without any prior notice (hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”).
v) Under this Offer, every Prime Member who purchases an Amazon Email Gift Card from Amazon.in during the Offer Period will be eligible to receive Amazon Pay balance worth 10% of the value of the purchased Amazon Email Gift Card to a maximum of Amazon Pay balance worth up to Rs.150.
vi) This Offer is valid only on purchase of Amazon Email Gift Cards sold through the Amazon Gift Cards store. The Offer is not valid on gift cards from other brands available on the Gift Cards store.
vii) This Offer will only be available once per customer i.e. only the first time such customer purchases an Amazon Gift Card. This Offer cannot be combined with any other offer of Amazon or promotion running on Amazon.in.
vii) This Offer is being made available purely on a “best effort” basis and your participation in this Offer is voluntary. By availing this Offer, you agree that Amazon Seller Services Private Limited or AODS or any of its affiliates will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred by you in relation to this Offer.
viii) These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi only.
ix) AODS reserves the absolute right to withdraw and/or alter any of the Offer Terms at any time without prior notice.

Link Copied

Reserved Post.

Link Copied

no reservation https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif in india.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Avgn bhai lage raho 😉

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Will it work if we send one to ourselves?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes during sales they always remove that condition.

Can confirm with people who bought during October salea

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we buy using paybalance and still be eligible for cb

Link Copied

When were you allowed to purchase Amazon gv using pay balance? … https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

As per TC vii is applicable for first time user. Repeated customers are not eligible. Please see

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone confirm if the offer is applicable for non-first time buyers? T&C is not very clear

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Instant cb

Link Copied

U bought gv before this and got instant cb now? I’m asking because someone raised doubt just post above urs… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Send to ur friends mail ID simple

Generous Generous
Link Copied

didnt get instant cb. bought Rs 1500 gv
Although at payment page it showed 150 cb .

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Update: ₹150 cb credited after 20 mins in my prime account of placing order.
GV is still not added in any account.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Only for prime members, just remember this

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vu thanks bro

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

First time used Amazon GC offer as Money Load.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

good share

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Great

Link Copied

I got instant 150 cashback.. I have purchased many gift cards earlier also

Link Copied

added and got cashback in 10 mins.sender and receiver mail ID is same.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I am existing user , ordered 1500 gift card and got the cash back 150 after mins.
Used receiver mail address is different.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I’m still waiting for cashback for gift card to my own email id(last time also did the same) ordered at midnight , though I have already utilized 200 rs offer.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

anyone got cb for todays email gc

replyuser
Click here to reply