Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Hot Deal UPCOMING | Amazon Great Indian Festival | 17th to 20th Oct 2016

1949°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Images
Deal Brigadier
73,088
83742
1150

https://i.imgur.com/uCSO27r.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/vzhjWZL.png

https://i.imgur.com/LNBn2k0.png

http://www.amaz...n/

Expired about 3 years
105 Comments  |  
53 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1471861729288
Entertainer
135
10620
60

Wow
Waiting

VU

Ori
Deal Major
116
19053
185

No SBI https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Avatar332 1
Deal Subedar
56
1162
48

Good, deal, waiting to upgrade my phone.

Missing
Deal Newbie
164
61
22

still using sbi corrupted bank………..? say no to sbi corrupted bank

Missing
Deal Newbie
164
61
22
@Navneet wrote:

No SBI https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


still using sbi corrupted bank………..? say no to sbi corrupted bank

Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
78
6802
67

Citi card !!!! Yay !!
Vuns

Ori
Deal Major
116
19053
185
@Sammy wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

No SBI https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


still using sbi corrupted bank………..? say no to sbi corrupted bank

Aap SBI ke auditor ho kya jo corruption bata rahe ho……

Har bank mein corruption hota hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bn
Deal Colonel
1,459
38264
309
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yay ! Citi, Citi, Citi, Citi 15% with Citi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: Aaaj na chhodunga tujhe dam dama dam
Tune kya samajha hai mujhe dam dama dam
Dil me hain tufan bhara dam dama dam (Because of last Citi offer on Snapdeal)
Nach meree jan jara dam dama dam

@DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @hiteshparmar.007104

Thanks for tagging me…But I am done with all my purchases in the last 4-5 months…So will not be using it..However if anyone needs help, u know how to get hold of me

Cropped1264397486
Deal Lieutenant
78
6802
67

Aapki akaashwaani aur sidh hoti hui… Weather department kyun nahi join kar lete ?

Trans : your prediction further reaffirmed, join met Dept https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@VaibhavJain

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
133
6746
114

again
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
164
61
22
@Navneet wrote:

@Sammy wrote:

@Navneet wrote:

No SBI https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


still using sbi corrupted bank………..? say no to sbi corrupted bank

Aap SBI ke auditor ho kya jo corruption bata rahe ho……

Har bank mein corruption hota hai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


yes i am sbi auditor

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

What is minimum txn and max cashback??

Mattdemon
Deal Cadet
96
510
17

Great. I think we can expect a treasure hunt this time. Hope they correct their mistakes if there is a hunt https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
235
30658
634
@Groot_deal wrote:

Aapki akaashwaani aur sidh hoti hui… Weather department kyun nahi join kar lete ?

Trans : your prediction further reaffirmed, join met Dept https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

@VaibhavJain


Hum to hum hai https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif Tu bhi bhavishyawani krne lag ja bccha, mera Aashirvad tere sath hai. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/68GMoKE.jpg

For those who don’t know what he is talking about – I did the prediction on the day when all sales were over that every e commerce company will hold a sale in 2 half of the month.

Missing
Deal Cadet
58
138
0

Shit it’s again I am out of money now

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
235
30658
634
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yay ! Citi, Citi, Citi, Citi 15% with Citi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: Dil me hain tufan bhara dam dama dam (Because of last Citi offer on Snapdeal)
Nach meree jan jara dam dama dam

@DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @hiteshparmar.007104


khoon mai tere citi, citi mai tera khoon…… ab thoda accha offer dede amazon, taki pohoch jaye hum on the moon. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif #TeamDramebaaz

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227
@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yay ! Citi, Citi, Citi, Citi 15% with Citi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: Dil me hain tufan bhara dam dama dam (Because of last Citi offer on Snapdeal)
Nach meree jan jara dam dama dam

@DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @hiteshparmar.007104


khoon mai tere citi, citi mai tera khoon…… ab thoda accha offer dede amazon, taki pohoch jaye hum on the moon. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif #लोल

Everything was perfect but why Citi mein tera khoon? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89

Another sale? I’ll get sure shot bankrupt now. Citi is back hurray!

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
235
30658
634
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yay ! Citi, Citi, Citi, Citi 15% with Citi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Edit: Dil me hain tufan bhara dam dama dam (Because of last Citi offer on Snapdeal)
Nach meree jan jara dam dama dam

@DealSeeker @A2Zdeals @hiteshparmar.007104


khoon mai tere citi, citi mai tera khoon…… ab thoda accha offer dede amazon, taki pohoch jaye hum on the moon. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif #लोल

Everything was perfect but why Citi mein tera khoon? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


ab real gaana bhi to vaisa hi hai na. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

606c7a1f5acd464dc8bcb7def31605ea
Deal Captain
242
13702
227
@AngryHulk wrote:

Another sale? I’ll get sure shot bankrupt now. Citi is back hurray!


Don’t get bankrupt. I suggest you to give me your Citi card with 100,000 limit. I will return it back with 1000 Rs extra after 15 days. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89

Desidime admins right now:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254339/medium/3627035344a137.gif?1480956171

Affiliate money….affiliate money!

Img 5848
Deal Lieutenant
83
6643
89
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

@AngryHulk wrote:

Another sale? I’ll get sure shot bankrupt now. Citi is back hurray!


Don’t get bankrupt. I suggest you to give me your Citi card with 100,000 limit. I will return it back with 1000 Rs extra after 15 days. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


100,000+ already spend from my cc in last sale. iPhone, 2tb hdd, apple watch, chromecast etc.

No idea how I’ll manage in another sale now. Probably, I’ll opt for emi now. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Edit: why the details not visible on Amazon?

Missing
Deal Cadet
172
733
16

I am now waiting for Flipkart’s BBD – Season 2

Missing
Deal Cadet
90
554
16
@AngryHulk wrote:

Desidime admins right now:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/254343/medium/3627044344a137.gif?1480956176

Affiliate money….affiliate money!

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
62
3564
40

Citi Bank Denial to Increase My CC Limit Said we will sell your House if Another of your Cheque Bounce https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Daily%20bonanza
Deal Hunter
118
6369
183

i think cashback is using HDFC cards!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing