Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Amazon Great Indian Festival Bonus Offer for Prime Members - 10% extra cashback above purchase of Rs 6000

2310°
10% OFF 10000.0
Hunk
skaluva

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15723...31
https://i.imgur.com/JhxDGx3.jpg

Bonus Offer – FAQ

1. What is the Bonus offer (“Offer”)?
(a) Place an order on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application for purchase of a single product with a minimum value of INR 6000 and pay through any of the pre-paid payment methods i.e. Credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI, EMI or Amazon Pay balance (“Eligible Payment Method”) on Amazon.in, and get cashback for an amount equivalent to 10%, subject to a maximum of INR 1000.

(b) The applicable cashback amount will be provided to the eligible customer as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance. The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the product purchased is eligible for exchange.

© The Offer is available on October 9, 2018 (from 12:01:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”).

(d) The Offer is only applicable for purchases on Amazon.in when payment is made using any Eligible Payment Method during the Offer Period. This Offer is not available if the customer choses to pay for the order using the Pay-on-Delivery (PoD) payment method.

(e) The Offer is applicable for a successful transaction of purchase of eligible product(s) made during the Offer Period, upon adjustment for refunds, conducted on Amazon.in.

(f) The maximum cumulative cashback for customer is INR 1000 across during the Offer Period.

(g) Any cancelled order(s) will not be eligible for cashback and the refund amount of cancelled / returned orders will be adjusted (net off) for the cashback amount, from the purchase amount for the Offer.

2. How can I avail this offer?
The offer will be exclusive to Prime customers only
Buy a single product with a minimum value of INR 6000, using any Eligible Payment Method on Amazon.in and get cashback for an amount equivalent to 10% of the amount of the purchase transaction subject to maximum of INR 1000. In addition, the customer information about name, email and phone number must be fully updated on his/her Amazon.in account to be eligible to receive the cashback.

3. When will I get the cash back?
The applicable cashback amount will be provided to the eligible customer as Amazon Gift Card redeemable as Amazon Pay balance.

The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the product purchased is eligible for exchange.

4. What is the maximum cash back that I can avail?
The maximum cashback per customer is INR 1000 during the Offer period.

5. Is the Offer applicable on purchase of all products?
No, the offer is only applicable on purchase of a product of a value of at least INR 6000.

Terms & Conditions

This limited term promotional offer, namely 10% cashback offer (“Offer”) is provided to you by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (“APIPL”) and is made available to you on the website www.ama...in and the corresponding mobile site and mobile application (collectively, “Amazon.in”) by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”).

These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale and Privacy Notice to which you agree to by using Amazon.in. To the extent the Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms, these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to the Offer only.

The Offer is valid only on the day, October 9, 2018 2018 (from 12:01:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”), unless revoked or extended by APIPL in its sole discretion, without any prior notice and without any liability.

During the Offer Period, any customer who:
(a) Purchases a product with value of at least INR 6000 on Amazon.in; and
(b) Makes payment for such purchase transaction using an electronic payment method on Amazon.in itself, such as Amazon Pay balance, unified payments interface (UPI), net banking, debit card or credit card, EMI (“Eligible Payment Method”),
will be eligible to receive a cashback of an amount equivalent to 10% of the value of the product purchased (inclusive of taxes), subject to the maximum amount mentioned below. Each customer satisfying the above conditions is referred to as “Eligible Customer”.

For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that to be eligible to avail this Offer, an Eligible Customer must purchase a single product of a value of INR 6000 or more, and this amount will not be computed at the cart / order level.

The cashback under this Offer will be provided to the Eligible Customer in the form of Amazon Gift Card, issued by Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited, redeemable as Amazon Pay balance associated with the Eligible Customer’s Amazon.in account. The use and redemption of Amazon Gift Card and the use of Amazon Pay balance is subject to the applicable terms.

The maximum cashback benefit that will be provided under this Offer to an Eligible Customer during the Offer Period is INR 1000 irrespective of number of transactions or the Eligible Payment Method used to avail this Offer. For the avoidance of doubt it is clarified that if an Eligible Customer has availed this Offer using credit card, such Eligible Customer will not be eligible to avail the Offer using a debit card as a payment option.

In the event the product purchased to avail this Offer is returned by the Eligible customer or cancelled by the Purchaser, seller or ASSPL, for any reason whatsoever, such order will not qualify for this Offer and the participation of the Eligible Customer will be deemed withdrawn.

The Benefit will be provided to the Eligible Customer within 3 days from the date of shipping of the product and within 20 days from the date of shipping the product, if the product purchased is eligible for exchange.

It is clarified that this Offer is not available if the payment for the order is made using the pay-on-delivery payment method.

Under no circumstances, will the Benefit under this Offer be settled in cash in lieu thereof by APIPL or ASSPL.

APIPL reserves the right without any prior notice, without liability and without assigning any reason, to add / alter / modify / change or vary any or all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.

Any query/ issue in relation to the availability of this Offer will be addressed by ASSPL and the provision of the cashback under this Offer will be addressed by APIPL. All queries / issues will be entertained only up to Oct 31st, 2018 and can be directed to Amazon.in customer support. Post such date no communication/ queries/ issues will be entertained regarding this Offer or Benefit.

By availing this Offer, every Eligible Customer expressly agrees that neither ASSPL nor APIPL (or any of their affiliates) will be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.

Neither APIPL nor ASSPL nor any of their affiliates make any warranty of any kind, express or implied in relation to this Offer (including, without limitation with respect to the status, fulfillment or credit of the cashback). You hereby release APIPL, ASSPL and their affiliates from liability of any kind relating to the mentioned above.

APIPL reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the benefits of the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.

Nothing contained in these Offer Terms amounts to a commitment by APIPL to conduct further, similar or other offers.

These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction over any matter or dispute in relation to this Offer.

The customers are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary. The Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.

Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Offer Terms.

List of excluded products and product categories
Digital: Kindle e-books and Kindle Unlimited Subscription Program
Infant Nutrition/Baby foods
Gift Card(s) (Amazon branded and Non-Amazon branded
Amazon Bill Payments and prepaid mobile recharges
Amazon Pay balance
Gold and silver coins
Amazon Home services
Amazon Global Store
Transactions on Amazon pay partner sites & apps
Forrest Essentials cosmetic products – because of brand alignment

Expired

Deal Wiki

106 Comments  |  
58 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we combine this with SBI discount?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Yes. i think so.. but i guess final cart value should be more than 6000 to avail this offer..

View 4 more replies
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Very good offer

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Good Offer

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Ha+ga+kg skaluva bro
SPECIALDEALSPA

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Should i get cashback for one month prime membership

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Clearly says min 6000… 1month prime costs 6000? flushed

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

But it is not clear whether it will valid on 9th or 10th October.. bcoz 2 dates are mentioned in tnc..

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Its 9th.. amazon corrected tnc..

Link Copied

© The Offer is available on October 9, 2018 (from 12:01:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”).

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Is it 10000 product of 8100 ??
1000 SBI Discount
and 900 amazon pay cashback

Link Copied

SBI offer starting from 10th and this is only for 9th.

View 5 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

amazon rocks!!..

Link Copied

Not applicable on redmi 6a : For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that to be eligible to avail this Offer, an Eligible Customer must purchase a single product of a value of INR 6000 or more, and this amount will not be computed at the cart / order level.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

It is also there in fashion catagory, posted before, so may be cart value is also accepted..

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

I doubt as it clearly mentions one single product… sad

Link Copied

It says Bonus offer in the banner above. So SBI should be applicable with this.
I just paid 1k for my third renewal of prime membership and this cashback covers that cost so great offer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But you need to purchase some product to cover the cost toungueout

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If i buy a prime member for one month and after i buy any for 6000 above should I get 10% cash back on 9th

Link Copied

yes

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@skaluva Thanks. Even better offer than previous one

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can it be clubbed with sbi card discount?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes both offer can be clubbed. Just add any product in the cart and see the magic.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

can any one speak to amazon cc and confirm this

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can i purchase mi band 3 with sbi debit card 10% discount

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

S9 will be at a great deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ppl who plans to buy OnePlus combine SBI pay 20000 (2000 CB )+ Amazon pay 10000 ( load money benefits 10% upto 1000 ) + prime benefits 1000. If you use all possible options gets max 4000 benefits

Link Copied

Is there any load benefit as well? 1000 on 10k?
Could you please provide a link or snapshot to the offer.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think they r trying to keep ppl from bbd which is good this time

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I have to renew my Prime membership for one year…is there any offer going on.
Please help

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Someone told me a day before that he can activate prime @ Rs. 600 on my account but for that i have to give my id and password

View 5 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can we avail this is Prime Now?
It has a 300/- extra cash back.
I want to go for a OnePlus 6.
Which should be at 29999/-, during the fest.. with 10% from SBI card, and 1000/- with this offer and prime now if possible.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

Live

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bro its stars 12 noon

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

which cards working for prime 129 / month subscription plan pensive

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Arrey bro use pockets app to get virtual debit card for free and use it for free one month membership

View 10 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

can i buy one month prime membeship at 129 using pockets VC?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Offer start time changed.. it will start in next 5mins..

The Offer is available on October 9, 2018 (from 11:30:00 to 23:59:00) (“Offer Period”).

@admin @Priyanka

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Live Now

Link Copied

It’s saying I will save xx amount on Prime Delivery. What does Prime Delivery mean when I am doing POD?

Link Copied

It is not applicable on Samsung Phones

Link Copied

Don’t say that please cry My requirement is Samsung phone only. I postponed my travel trip for participating in Shopping sad

View 4 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply