Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
(Last day) Amazon Super Value Days 20% cashback via Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card or 15% Cash back via ICICI Bank Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card | 4-7 Feb

(Last day) Amazon Super Value Days 20% cashback via Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card or 15% Cash back via ICICI Bank Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card | 4-7 Feb

1321°
Dimer of The Year 2020
rajrocks

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_SvdBn...
Terms & Conditions https://www.icicibank.com/offers/amazon-super-v...
Transaction amount ₹2000 and above
Cashback 15%
Maximum Cashback Rs. 500

Steps to avail the offer:
Visit www.amazon.in...ue
Select the products of your choice
Make payment using ICICI Bank Internet Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card
Offer valid from February 4 – February 7, 2020.

Expired

Deal Wiki

74 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I ordered on 4th and haven’t received cash back yet

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

wow

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Have you received cash back

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I placed pantry order on 4th and haven’t received they cashback yet. I have talked to atleast 5-6 executives and they all say that Amazon Pay ICICI CC was not eligible for offer, I told them my order history of previous 3 months but they can’t understand. They are asking for a screenshot.

Can someone who has got the cashback for Super Value Days on Amazon Pay ICICI CC can share screenshot of the offer page or the cashback details.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Their support is turning out to be terrible lately. I had a similar issue when I placed order on 4th as well using my amazon pay icici card, after hearing annoying responses from their customer care team I cancelled the order.

The next day, on 5th, the cash back was showing up on checkout page so went ahead and placed order again. Got cash back instantly too.

Tough luck following up with them now!

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can you share me the screenshot from your cashback page after blurring out personal information, I’m not going to let them go easily. Usually in the cashback details it’s mentioned what the cashback is for.

I wrote a long beautiful e-mail and sent it to Amazon Customer Service, Amazon Pay ICICI CC helpdesk and JEFF BEZOS and got an equally long reply that they are working on it and blah blah. Let’s see.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Spoke to cc. They confirmed that I’m eligible and asked me to wait for six more working days. Looks like system bug. Better speak to cc once clearly to get processed the cash back.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Looks like you got a decent executive, all I got were rigid idiots who were repeating that the system is not showing cashback, so you’ll not get it.

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Update!
Jezz Bezos read and forwarded my mail to Amazon India for action.

I got a call yesterday from a Senior Executive that they have recognized the problem in their back end system and all the orders before 8.30 PM on 04th Feb were affected.
He assured me that they have initiated the process to recognize all the affected customers and the cashback will be credited within 7 days and I need not to contact Customer Service anymore and he’ll personally follow my case.

Respect Jeff Bezos!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Great
could you provide me the jeff email id.

Thanks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Agree with @vijay.xguy424 – plc check account / email

I got following email with gift card some 8 hours back

Dear Customer, Due to a technical glitch, the Instant cashback discount that you earned as part of Super Value Day using your ICICI Bank Card on 4th Feb 2020 was not processed. We have credited the cashback of to your Amazon Pay Balance for your Amazon.in. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@dashydee Wow, you wrote to Jeff for this cashback flushed flushed

My personal experience with Amazon has been fantastic. Rarely has cashback not come and in that case CC has been supportive.
But yes, considering lot of malpractices happen, may be they are becoming stricter

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But there was no where mentioned that Amazon pay ICICI card is not eligible for this offer.
Also I have received the cashback last month as well during the super value days with the Amazon pay ICICI credit card.

replyuser
Click here to reply