Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Upcoming BBD || Plus members Encash 250 supercoins and Get Rs 2500 off on Home & kitchen Appliances

Upcoming BBD || Plus members Encash 250 supercoins and Get Rs 2500 off on Home & kitchen Appliances

266°
Deal Captain
Rohit_Agg

https://www.flipkart.com/seasonal-all2k19...re

For Plus members exclusively Exchange 250 supercoins and Get Rs 2500 off on Home & kitchen Appliances
Other members : Exchange 250 supercoins and get 250 off

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/585531/medium/6109170fc34b4de2472a7de.jpg?1568757500

Expired
11 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It available to claim now?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

No

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I think it is not good . As we can get ₹3000 Flipkart coupon with 1500supercoin

Link Copied

I think 1500 supercoins is possible for only regular buyers..  and here you need 250 coins for 2500 off

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

any idea ,when it will be available to claim?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Nobody is reaching 1500 coin nowadays. Flopkart is cancelling the orders or restricting us from buying same account lot of times. Idiots blocking accounts with lot of coins also. amazon is always best.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I don’t think so. i have been using Flipkart for many years and orders from different categories. i have around 1300 coin in my account in the last 6 months so i am waiting for 200 more coins so that i can redeem 3000 GV. Recently i booked 4 flight tickets and i got 400 coin that also.

1) Do not use any VPN when using Flipkart or Amazon, it shows different IP every time and this will lead to suspicious account
2) When you get any loot do not order more than 1. I know we cannot stop our eagerness to get more, so strictly one. I have got many loots, just because i order only one from that account
3) Do not place too many mobiles, which leads to block your account
4) Buy GV from Known Sources, most of the using a foreign card to buy GV (Illegal way) and selling it with discount, this will leads to block your account. Generally banks do that reconciliation once in a week for all the transaction and they will be able to found unsettled due amount. So better to skip, if you don’t know the source of GV

Their customer care is really sucks and you have to use Social Media to get attention if there are any issues.

FLIPKART is always FLOPKART only.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it a flat 2500 off on kitchen accessories? I mean what if I want to buy a item worth 3000 only, all 2500 off will work na

Link Copied

I am also thinking the same but Still Terms not available right now

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is it live

replyuser
Click here to reply