Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies

Hot Deal Cleartrip -Instant Voucher

320°
800
20% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Gifting, Stationery & Office Supplies
Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83521
1145
Cleartrip -Instant Voucher
Deal Expired

http://www.amazon.in/dp/B01702S7LY/ref=gbph_img...

code CLOFF200

Expired about 3 years

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in
  2. Buy now for @Rs.1000
  3. Use Coupon code:- CLOFF200 & get Rs.200 off
  4. Effective Price:- Rs.800/-

Product Features
Gift Card is valid for a period of 1 year from its date of purchase.
This E-gift card can be redeemed partially till balance is exhausted. Upto 3 E-Gift Cards can be used in single transaction.
Gift card is valid for online bookings made on www.cleartr...om for flights and hotels only. E-Gift Cards are not valid on bus or train bookings.
This Gift Card cannot be redeemed on Cleartrip Mobile App.
This gift cards cannot be clubbed with any other offer currently live on www.cleartr...om
For cancellations of trips purchased using gift cards, a new gift card with the refund amount will be generated and sent to the email id which was used for booking the gift card.
Cleartrip Gift Cards bought on Amazon.in cannot be returned/refunded.

31 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
380
1951
10

VunS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Img 0836
Deal Cadet
87
902
33

Perfect timing https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif was booking a flight ticket https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83521
1145

LIVE

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
1212
38

What is the use they r charging 225 convenience fees per ticket now

Thumbimgcrop 1462462871438
suspended
158
806
12

how many can we buy from a single amazon account

Missing
suspended
96
122
1
@amitburad3076 wrote:

What is the use they r charging 225 convenience fees per ticket now


not when you pay full amount through gift card

Missing
Deal Subedar
53
1212
38

Even if u pay fully with GV they Wil charge convenience fees..it’s official now…

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
122
9

useless offer since they charge conv fee in gc payment

Myicon
Deal Cadet
39
884
18

Flight cost – 5146 including convenience charge
Gift card applied – 5000
WHen trying to pay remaining 146 with card/wallet it is failing everytime and asking to retry payment.
:sos:
We can make remaining payment with card right??? Please help experts @DealSeeker @rajrocks
@cybertechie
@xxScriptzXx
@19 Female Gurgaon

Img 0836
Deal Cadet
87
902
33
@soumdmw wrote:

Flight cost – 5146 including convenience charge
Gift card applied – 5000
WHen trying to pay remaining 146 with card/wallet it is failing everytime and asking to retry payment.
:sos:
We can make remaining payment with card right??? Please help experts @DealSeeker @rajrocks
@cybertechie
@xxScriptzXx
@19 Female Gurgaon

Yes same happened with me

Hot deals
Deal Subedar
399
1367
13

you can use max 03gc only on 1booking. if amount is higher then gc value conv. fee wiil be applicable

Giphy 5
Entertainer
1,044
10224
107

@soumdmw
It could be a connectivity error between Airline and Cleartrip (if payments fails at last step).

But if it is happening in the initial steps, problem with CT itself. Call CC and get it resolved asap.
DD junta cant give a trick/hack to bypass it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83521
1145
@soumdmw wrote:

Flight cost – 5146 including convenience charge
Gift card applied – 5000
WHen trying to pay remaining 146 with card/wallet it is failing everytime and asking to retry payment.
:sos:
We can make remaining payment with card right??? Please help experts @DealSeeker @rajrocks
@cybertechie
@xxScriptzXx
@19 Female Gurgaon


yes

Myicon
Deal Cadet
39
884
18
@rajrocks wrote:

@soumdmw wrote:

Flight cost – 5146 including convenience charge
Gift card applied – 5000
WHen trying to pay remaining 146 with card/wallet it is failing everytime and asking to retry payment.
:sos:
We can make remaining payment with card right??? Please help experts @DealSeeker @rajrocks
@cybertechie
@xxScriptzXx
@19 Female Gurgaon


yes


When I did full payment with gift card it went through… Now I got left out with 1000 denomination gift cards https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I checked tnc and found this :

This gift card is not valid for partial redemption.

Any balance amount left on the used gift card can be reused within the validity period.

Please throw some light if anyone faced the same issue

Myicon
Deal Cadet
39
884
18
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@soumdmw
It could be a connectivity error between Airline and Cleartrip (if payments fails at last step).

But if it is happening in the initial steps, problem with CT itself. Call CC and get it resolved asap.
DD junta cant give a trick/hack to bypass it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


It is not failing at initial step rather on the page when it is supposed to redirect to payment gateway page.

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,040
83521
1145
@soumdmw wrote:

@rajrocks wrote:

@soumdmw wrote:

Flight cost – 5146 including convenience charge
Gift card applied – 5000
WHen trying to pay remaining 146 with card/wallet it is failing everytime and asking to retry payment.
:sos:
We can make remaining payment with card right??? Please help experts @DealSeeker @rajrocks
@cybertechie
@xxScriptzXx
@19 Female Gurgaon


yes


When I did full payment with gift card it went through… Now I got left out with 1000 denomination gift cards https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I checked tnc and found this :

This gift card is not valid for partial redemption.

Any balance amount left on the used gift card can be reused within the validity period.

Please throw some light if anyone faced the same issue


Any balance amount left on the used gift card can be reused within the validity period.

Images
Deal Cadet
182
956
15
@ravinpoo wrote:

you can use max 03gc only on 1booking. if amount is higher then gc value conv. fee wiil be applicable


Conv. fee charge is charged anyway..

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
38
0

Can we purchase it with Amazon GiftCard(wallet)?

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@soumdmw wrote:

When I did full payment with gift card it went through… Now I got left out with 1000 denomination gift cards https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I checked tnc and found this :

This gift card is not valid for partial redemption.

Any balance amount left on the used gift card can be reused within the validity period.

Please throw some light if anyone faced the same issue


(1) Partial payment via gift cards is indeed allowed for a booking.

(2) You can pay any remaining balance via any of the other payment options available on Cleartrip.

(3) Remaining balance on a GC can be used until the card expiry.




@lavjitu wrote:

Can we purchase it with Amazon GiftCard(wallet)?

Yes.

Img 20180308 143957
Deal Cadet
192
718
5

Are you sure, thag even though we pay complete amount using egv, then convenience fee is charged? Kindly throw some light on it

Tumblr nw1ckqmyom1rk4nywo3 250
Deal Lieutenant
947
5108
47
@dealchecker123 wrote:

Are you sure, thag even though we pay complete amount using egv, then convenience fee is charged? Kindly throw some light on it


yes.. yesterday I paid 1500 flight ticket with 1k CT gv.. 500 wallet.. as soon as I enter CT gv there , it added 225 Convenience fee. I paid 1725 in total. And if you want to use CT gvs for flight booking then you can not do it from app. You should book flight from web only using CT gvs.

Images
Deal Cadet
182
956
15
@dealchecker123 wrote:

Are you sure, thag even though we pay complete amount using egv, then convenience fee is charged? Kindly throw some light on it


Missing
Deal Subedar
270
2923
40
@jay197 wrote:

useless offer since they charge conv fee in gc payment


Even with convenience fee, with current offers it makes sense.
with addl 15% discount, assuming you buy by amazon GV balance and got GV with 15% off offer going on and further addl 5% discount if you got the amazon GV with digibank, effective price would be less than 650 for 1000 card and about 1450 for 2000 card.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
39
884
18
@DealSeeker wrote:

@soumdmw wrote:

When I did full payment with gift card it went through… Now I got left out with 1000 denomination gift cards https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

I checked tnc and found this :

This gift card is not valid for partial redemption.

Any balance amount left on the used gift card can be reused within the validity period.

Please throw some light if anyone faced the same issue


(1) Partial payment via gift cards is indeed allowed for a booking.

(2) You can pay any remaining balance via any of the other payment options available on Cleartrip.

(3) Remaining balance on a GC can be used until the card expiry.




@lavjitu wrote:

Can we purchase it with Amazon GiftCard(wallet)?

Yes.

When I paid full ticket price it worked with GV but when some amount is to be paid with any card/wallet it’s not happening…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@soumdmw wrote:

When I paid full ticket price it worked with GB but when some amount is to be paid with any card/wallet it’s not happening….

I did gather that from your earlier posts. It was probably because of a temporary technical issue. By the way, you didn’t try to include any extra services/items in your booking, right?

Extra services like prepaying for the meals, premium seats, etc. For some reason, all of my such transactions always failed at Cleartrip when I tried to pay via gift cards (fully or partially — made no difference) and the customer care was always clueless about why this happens.

Myicon
Deal Cadet
39
884
18
@DealSeeker wrote:

@soumdmw wrote:

When I paid full ticket price it worked with GB but when some amount is to be paid with any card/wallet it’s not happening….

I did gather that from your earlier posts. It was probably because of a temporary technical issue. By the way, you didn’t try to include any extra services/items in your booking, right?

Extra services like prepaying for the meals, premium seats, etc. For some reason, all of my such transactions always failed at Cleartrip when I tried to pay via gift cards (fully or partially — made no difference) and the customer care was always clueless about why this happens.


No only ticket.

I will make the details more clear.
Ticket Cost
4921 (Flight cost)+ 225 (Conv Fee) = 5146
Applied 3 GC (3+1+1=5k)
Remaining balance 146 to be paid by any other means. Tried several times but didn’t work.

Again used 3+3 GV and it worked flawlessly.

Then I went through tnc of ClearTrip GV and found below point : 4th point

This gift card is not valid for partial redemption.

https://www.cleartrip.com/gift...s/

Images
Deal Cadet
182
956
15
@soumdmw wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@soumdmw wrote:

When I paid full ticket price it worked with GB but when some amount is to be paid with any card/wallet it’s not happening….

I did gather that from your earlier posts. It was probably because of a temporary technical issue. By the way, you didn’t try to include any extra services/items in your booking, right?

Extra services like prepaying for the meals, premium seats, etc. For some reason, all of my such transactions always failed at Cleartrip when I tried to pay via gift cards (fully or partially — made no difference) and the customer care was always clueless about why this happens.


No only ticket.

I will make the details more clear.
Ticket Cost
4921 (Flight cost)+ 225 (Conv Fee) = 5146
Applied 3 GC (3+1+1=5k)
Remaining balance 146 to be paid by any other means. Tried several times but didn’t work.

Again used 3+3 GV and it worked flawlessly.

Then I went through tnc of ClearTrip GV and found below point : 4th point

This gift card is not valid for partial redemption.

https://www.cleartrip.com/gift...s/


But amazon site says “This E-gift card can be redeemed partially till balance is exhausted. Upto 3 E-Gift Cards can be used in single transaction.” and the seller is Cleartrip. Partial redemption was working earlier.

Missing